Love Child
0 (0%)
This Time Around / Owed To G
0 (0%)
You Keep On Moving
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: July 21, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Author Topic: DEEP PURPLE Survivor 2018 - Come Taste The Band - round 1  (Read 392 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
DEEP PURPLE Survivor 2018 - Come Taste The Band - round 1
« on: July 20, 2018, 02:20:08 PM »
SURVIVOR 2018
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. COME TASTE THE BAND(1975)

DAVID COVERDALE - vocals
TOMMY BOLIN - guitar
JON LORD - organ, keyboards
GLENN HUGHES - bass, vocals
IAN PAICE - drums

Come Taste The Band is the tenth studio album by Deep Purple, originally released in October 1975. It was co-produced and engineered by the band and longtime associate Martin Birch. It was the final Deep Purple studio record prior to the band's initial disbandment in 1976, therefore making it the only album to feature Tommy Bolin, who replaced Ritchie Blackmore on guitar, and the final of three albums to feature David Coverdale on lead vocals and Glenn Hughes on bass, as none of the three would be involved with the reactivated Deep Purple in 1984.

9.   :huh:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh boy I hate this album and this will be the toughest 9 days I could imagine of... Two songs will get into finals from that thing and I have my two favourites, everything else means zero for me. Getting Tighter, go out.