General > Musicians

F*cking rant thread about f*cking keyboards getting no f*cking respect

(1/3) > >>

Orbert:
Listen to the f*cking tapes!

Watch the f*cking videos!

Yeah, looks great, except you can't f*cking hear any keyboards, or hear his f*cking vocals, or f*cking see him (although that's mostly his fault for wanting to be in the back), so who the f*ck cares if he's even up there, right?

Orbert:
F*cking sound man who has no f*cking idea what he's doing but he's one of the f*cking owners so he's gonna do whatever the f*ck he wants and since he doesn't really give a f*ck about keyboards in the mix, f*ck the keyboards in the mix.  Yeah, those awesome f*cking three-part and four-part harmonies that they've worked their f*cking asses off on for the last three f*cking months would really sound sweet if the f*cking keyboard players background vocals were in the mix but f*ck that who the f*ck does he think he is anyway Jackie F*cking Chan or something so f*ck him.

Orbert:
People coming up to me all night telling me how great we sound and I'm digging it then the next day I'm checking out phone vids and sh*t and the quality is sh*t but there's no mistaking the mix which is sh*t and there's no f*cking keyboards.  None.

Orbert:
My buddy from church was there (he's like our biggest fan) and he said the second set was much better in terms of balance.  Still way too loud to the point where people were leaving because the place only holds like 200 people and it was barely half full but people said it sounded great but was just too f*cking loud and someone should really tell our sound man.  Well f*ck because he's not our f*cking sound man he's one of the owners who also owns a sound and video production company so he somehow thinks that qualifies him to be a sound man like yeah right yeah no f*cking no I mean I could buy a pizza place and own my own pizza place but that doesn't make me an expert on how to run a pizza place so I'd have to get someone to do that for me right?

Orbert:
I mean... F*CK!!

I mean... it pisses me off okay?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version