Author Topic: Retired Favorites  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Lowdz

Re: Retired Favorites
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2018, 04:19:31 PM »

Mountains is all kinds of awesome. Sent it in Chad’s roulette and it didn’t go well 😀

...and you're surprised?  :lol

Well, no. His taste is shit. He likes Robert Plant after all 😀

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2018, 04:27:15 PM »
Wazza matter with Robert Plant?    His last four albums or so are stellar.  Ridiculously so. 

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2018, 05:11:45 PM »

Mountains is all kinds of awesome. Sent it in Chad’s roulette and it didn’t go well 😀

...and you're surprised?  :lol

Well, no. His taste is shit. He likes Robert Plant after all 😀

I'll kick you in the nuts. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2018, 07:25:50 PM »
Wazza matter with Robert Plant?    His last four albums or so are stellar.  Ridiculously so.

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Lowdz

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2018, 04:14:21 PM »

His voice is just like fingernails on a blackboard to me. Lots of people disagree with me 😀

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #40 on: July 26, 2018, 12:57:41 AM »

His voice is just like fingernails on a blackboard to me. Lots of people disagree with me 😀

And they are right, you know.  :biggrin:
Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2018, 05:52:36 PM »

Except for Limelight (don't need to hear that one ever again), I pretty much feel the need to listen to any of those songs any time of day or night. So easy to just lose yourself in those.

War is one of my favorite albums of all time. I love the space they were in when they recorded that album.

Don't get me wrong, I still love all of those songs.  Those bands just have a ton more go-to songs for me now.

War is definitely a great record. Some great deep cuts on that one, especially Drowning Man and Surrender.

Looks like I misread the context then.  I'd feel the same about Born To Run, You Shook Me All Night Long or Don't Fear The Reaper.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2018, 05:55:26 PM »

I'd go back even further than that....