Dream Theater > Bootlegs and Trading

Your Favourite Bootleg From Each Tour

<< < (2/2)

wasteland:

--- Quote from: Grizz on April 28, 2019, 07:54:19 PM ---
Gotta agree with Marco for 2012-07-21 on ADToE. It's in HD (somewhere...), it has some sick deep cuts, and, again, I was there. Actually, I was very close to the camera on this one. Damn shame the shyster who recorded it for profit was imprisoned.

--- End quote ---

I used to have that one in HD, but I think (90% sure) it got lost when someone dropped my 1TB HD on the floor and smashed it. It might still exist in one of the backups HDs which I cannot find, but chances are slim at best.

Robo4900:

--- Quote from: wasteland on May 02, 2019, 03:00:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: Grizz on April 28, 2019, 07:54:19 PM ---
Gotta agree with Marco for 2012-07-21 on ADToE. It's in HD (somewhere...), it has some sick deep cuts, and, again, I was there. Actually, I was very close to the camera on this one. Damn shame the shyster who recorded it for profit was imprisoned.

--- End quote ---

I used to have that one in HD, but I think (90% sure) it got lost when someone dropped my 1TB HD on the floor and smashed it. It might still exist in one of the backups HDs which I cannot find, but chances are slim at best.

--- End quote ---

Sure you're not thinking of 2012-07-19? I have two video boots of that, one of which is HD.

sylentman:
Hello! Hope you're all doing great.
Wonder if anyone could guide me or suggest how could i get the Video Bootleg of 1993.03.04 - Ultimate Edition - Limelight NY?
Have only seen what is available on Youtube from that night (i.e. ACOS, Eve, etc), and after all the comments here now feel an obsession to get it and being able to watch it properly ;).
Thanks in advance!

P.S. Other Interesting show that would love: Video 1994.12.01 - Warfield, San Fco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version