9 (30%)
★★★☆☆
3 (10%)
★★☆☆☆
2 (6.7%)
★☆☆☆☆
10 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Rate a song "Runaway" by Kanye West  (Read 2385 times)

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Re: Rate a song "Runaway" by Kanye West
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2018, 08:32:48 AM »
I like it less than the Bon Jovi, Del Shannon, Damn Yankees, Maroon 5 songs of the same name and the Slade song of the almost same name, but I like it slightly more than the Ed Sheeran and Red Hot Chili Peppers songs of the same name.   

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2018, 08:35:55 AM »
I like it less than the Bon Jovi, Del Shannon, Damn Yankees, Maroon 5 songs of the same name and the Slade song of the almost same name, but I like it slightly more than the Ed Sheeran and Red Hot Chili Peppers songs of the same name.

How does it compare to the quality of Gene Simmons' acting in Runaway?  ;D
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2018, 09:00:51 AM »
Has this WildRanger fellow ever returned to any topic to add his own opinion on the myriad questions he/she/it offers us?

Pretty much, no.  And since he doesn't really seem interested in "discussion," he is missing the point of what a "discussion forum" is.  Threads that do not really invite any discussion, party evidenced by the fact that the original poster does not care to discuss them, will be locked.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."