Author Topic: Sammy Hagar Discovers Theoretical Second Way to Rock...  (Read 816 times)

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
Sammy Hagar Discovers Theoretical Second Way to Rock...
« on: June 28, 2018, 11:18:43 PM »
Former Van Halen singer Sammy Hagar has discovered a theoretical, second way to rock, following years of “extensive, rockin’ research,” the noted physicist/musician confirmed earlier today.

“In addition to crankin’ up the Les Paul in your face, it would also be possible to rock if each note created were replaced by a one-dimensional string-like object and placed in a singular spacial plane,” said Hagar from his Red Rocker Research Facility. “Anywhere these planes intersect would create a line of rock extending infinitely in both directions, theoretically allowing one to rock ‘n’ roll all night, and another to party every day.”

The insular hard-rock science community was stunned by the discovery.

“This changes everything we currently understand about rock ‘n’ roll physics,” said Eugene Watson, a professor at MIT who also occasionally fills in on bass in his cousin’s band. “If what Dr. Hagar has suggested is true, 99.9 percent of the world around us actually consists of invisible ways to rock. Tapping into those sources could provide a limitless amount of rock to every man, woman and child in the world for all time!”

Despite the promising applications of Hagar’s discovery, the findings have not been fully accepted within the community.

“The ‘Second Way to Rock Theory’ is a liberal-media lie. For decades, musicians relied on tube or solid state amps to rock out,” said Marshall Amplification lead engineer Daniel Choch. “All of a sudden, we’re expected to believe there’s a more sustainable, environmentally friendly way to rock? Nice try, hippies.”

https://thehardtimes.net/music/sammy-hagar-discovers-theoretical-second-way-rock/

The Red Rocker does it again, blazing trails for the rest of rock music to follow. Discuss the far reaching ramifications of this...

Offline AngelBack

• I'm officially a lard......
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Why you want beef with broccoli ?
Re: Sammy Hagar Discovers Theoretical Second Way to Rock...
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2018, 05:17:06 AM »
I hear the Germans are doing atmospheric studies on the possibility of hurricanes spawning rock as well.
But the arc of your life will still be profound

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 05:35:48 AM »
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Kwyjibo

• Worse troll than Blabbermouth
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 06:47:08 AM »

Must've been Kwyji sending all the wrong songs.   ;D

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 07:25:03 AM »
 :lol the red rocker needs a new song

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2018, 08:49:41 AM »
This thread reminds me of why I love RJ and makes me wonder why we have never hung out.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline rumborak

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 09:03:18 AM »
Dat photoshop in the article :lol
"I liked when Myung looked like a women's figure skating champion."

Offline lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 12:40:48 PM »
This thread reminds me of why I love RJ and makes me wonder why we have never hung out.

:heart

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »
Did you see the side ad?  "Bartender texts ex-girlfriend "U up?" at 3PM".  That's funny. 

Online King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2018, 02:13:50 PM »
Dat photoshop in the article :lol

The look on his face. :lol
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC