Author Topic: Five Years Later: Self-Titled Album  (Read 22034 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Re: Five Years Later: Self-Titled Album
« Reply #70 on: July 02, 2018, 09:38:25 AM »
I like what goo-goo did, and will post some song-by-song observations as well:

-False Awakening Suite: I can't rate it really high if rating it as a typical stand-alone song.  But that wouldn't be fair.  It has a specific role to play, and I feel that it plays that role very well.  As an intro track, it is a VERY cool little piece that captures a TON of mood and atmosphere for such a short piece.  And it really does have that "cinematic" vibe that the band was going for.
-The Enemy Inside - Upon first listen, it didn't really grab me.  It felt a lot like AROP in terms of being sort of the "generic metal single" type of song.  But it really grew on me.  The only problem I have with it is that I feel like the song could have benefitted quite a bit from a different mix.  The guitar sound is muddy and results in some guitar parts being indistinct and difficult to hear.  There are also a few big background moments in terms of big chords and cymbal hits for emphasis under the riffing in the intro section that have much less impact than they should because they are buried too low in the mix.  Still, really cool song.
-The Looking Glass - I'm not even a Rush fan, but this song SCREAMS Rush to me.  And that isn't a bad thing.  I feel like this song showcases DT being able to write in a solid, compact, accessible form.  The song rocks and has great hooks.
-Enigma Machine - Very fun instrumental. Feels like a lot of noodling for the sake of showcasing how fun noodling can be.  And it has a nice, catchy repeating theme that ties it all together nicely and makes it feel a lot less random than some other instrumentals.
-The Bigger Picture - This song and Surrender To Reason have a very similar feel to me.  I like them both, and appreciate how they are longer than the typical radio-friendly song structures that most bands have always followed since the beginning of radio-friendly music, and yet they don't feel overly long. 
-Behind the Veil - This was one of my favorites from the get-go, and still probably up near the top.  It goes from dark and sinister to melodic and catchy and back again in very cool ways.  Really interesting subject matter as well. 
-Surrender To Reason - Another solid song. Along with The Looking Glass and The Bigger Picture, I hear lots of moments that invoke Rush comparisons. 
-Along for the Ride - I love this song.  I wrote a long time ago that it's really cool and unconventional how this song sort of masquerades as a ballad, but has a lot of very busy, rocking moments that also take it out of ballad territory.  It's almost as if the song can't really decide what it is supposed to be, and is perfectly comfortable being a mashup of several different things that typically don't go together.  JP said that was exactly what he was going for.
-Illumination Theory - This one didn't click immediately, but I love it.  Sometimes, I still feel that the song would be better of without the middle section, or at least shortening it.  But I get what they were going for, and it's a cool idea.  That aside, the song has a LOT of really terrific moments.  I could also do without the "easter egg" at the end.  But it does have that "roll credits" vibe to it that makes it feel fitting for the end of the album, so I don't mind it too much.  And the fact that we basically have some "dead air" before it actually starts allows me to just shut it off if I don't want to hear it.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Tick

• It's time to make a change
  • DTF.org Member
  • Just another tricky day for you
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2018, 12:49:30 PM »
I absolutely love it! :metal
Yup. Tick is dead on.  She's not your type.  Move on.   Tick is Obi Wan Kenobi

Offline erwinrafael

« Reply #72 on: July 02, 2018, 10:55:21 PM »
bosk1's opinions on Behind The Veil was what made me listen more intently to the song. It's been a favorite ever since and it's now on my CD-length ultimate DT playlist.

Offline ?

• Apparently the best username
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Less=Moore, Even Less=Wilson
« Reply #73 on: July 03, 2018, 01:39:13 AM »
*snip*
Nice post, I agree with a lot of your points. I became a fan right after BC&SL had come out, but even then I always found the classic albums the best, so I was delighted when ADTOE came out and brought back some of that melodic vibe and balance and focused less on the modern metal sound - I still consider it by far the best post-6D album. After that, I was really excited by the studio updates and all the talk about "chocolate cake guitars" and Mangini being unleashed. Then The Enemy Inside dropped and I was thinking: "That's it?" It sounded like a stock, DT-by-numbers metal single and a step back in the SC direction, and I already noticed that something was off about the production. Along for the Ride was better, but the only other track that I liked right away when I got the album was Behind the Veil.

After multiple listens I grew to like The Bigger Picture (one of my favorite modern DT songs) and The Looking Glass, even though the latter is a bit of a Rush pastiche. Enigma Machine, on the other hand, is the band's worst instrumental besides Raw Dog, and I'm pretty indifferent towards the remaining songs. The whole record is fatiguing to listen to and lacks dynamics, not just because of the infamous drum sound, dry guitar tone and brickwalling, but also the music itself: there are some mellow moments, but even AFTR - the sole ballad - turns into a chugfest in the bridge.

That said, DT12 is still more consistent than the last three albums with MP, and I saw DT for the first time on the supporting tour and the show was fantastic (due in no small part to the Awake material), so that era wasn't all doom and gloom to me. I thought TA was alright when it came out, but in the end it's quite overlong and a bit too saccharine, and I haven't felt the urge to revisit it. Here's to hoping that the new record deal and the different writing environment can give DT a shot in the arm and help them deliver another album on par with ADTOE.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #74 on: July 03, 2018, 06:18:17 AM »
Let's try a not surreal kind of review, for a change.

I tend to consider the 12th as the most balanced album in DT's catalogue, featuring everything the guys are about without sacrificing any aspects in favour of others.

The introductory instrumental is magnificently pompous without losing discipline and musical narrative, while the technical one is able to satisfy the need for complexity and prowess without the burden of an overly mathematicl flow.

The long epic has the pace and nobility of a classical symphony, its movements always meaningful and every note is absolutely ancillary to the lyrics' philosophical thesis. I totally get how the yoga relaxation section may suggest a sense of wasted space, yet I feel it's very useful in order to maximise the following beautiful melodic explosion's effect.

Where this album really shines though is in the "regular" songs. They're all extremely mature and successful compromises between DT's hystorical musical facets. Heavy riffs, catchy hooks, crazy rythms, languid melodies aren't pidgeon-holed inside target songs anymore (as often has occurred), but they live inside every track in amazing harmony, rotating on the forefront by virtue of light and wise touches of arrangement.

Top 5.

EDIT: Typo Demon, the bane of my existence.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 06:40:18 AM by Indiscipline »

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #75 on: July 03, 2018, 08:46:17 AM »
First off, consider this a formal warning that hacking into and using another forum user's account is strictly forbidden and carries severe consequences.  Indiscipline will be notified immediately while our investigation team looks into this. 
:bosk1:

Second, all joking aside, what am amazingly concise yet brilliant review.  Nailed it.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline robwebster

« Reply #76 on: July 03, 2018, 11:10:35 AM »
Pleasantly surprised to see so many positive responses - I thought people were a bit ambivalent about this one, shows how bad I am at reading a room.

I think the thing that doesn’t get touched on enough is how well they did at writing concise songs without cutting the progressive bits of their style. The Enemy Inside is like Panic Attack / Constant Motion / A Rite of Passage in espresso format - the pace of that thing is bloody relentless, and it makes the song better. Whole disc’s neato. The strongest Mangini album. (...so far!)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2018, 11:18:18 AM »
Pleasantly surprised to see so many positive responses - I thought people were a bit ambivalent about this one, shows how bad I am at reading a room.

Well, I think that in order to effectively read the room, one has to actually be in the room.  You have been conspicuously absent for quite some time, mon ami.  Good to see you here.  Hopefully, this is more than just a fly-by.

Offline robwebster

« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2018, 11:39:21 AM »

Well, I think that in order to effectively read the room, one has to actually be in the room.  You have been conspicuously absent for quite some time, mon ami.  Good to see you here.  Hopefully, this is more than just a fly-by.
Hey, I've spent a lot of that time in rooms

Maybe more than just a fly-by! I wanted to be in Dream Theater world for a bit - I loved the Q&A, it seems like a nice time to be a DT fan, might as well do some being a DT fan.

PLUS - I have some DT related projects I've been thinking of setting up (spoilers: it may never happen) and getting back into the community felt like a nice way to get back into DT mode. But mostly it's just exciting innit.

Offline Madman Shepherd

« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »

I tend to consider the 12th as the most balanced album in DT's catalogue, featuring everything the guys are about without sacrificing any aspects in favour of others.

This is probably the most succinct statement about DT12 and I agree with it completely.  At the same time, I think that is also what makes it a little underwhelming because each song is great and very few go beyond that.  With each DT album you expect many "wow" moments and this one just didn't have many. It also had few if any low moments. 

-False Awakening Suite: Would have been much cooler with a full orchestra.  The keyboards feel kind of cheesy to me and just doesn't set a great tone for the album. 
-The Enemy Inside - Somewhat basic.
-The Looking Glass - This is an excellent song that I just don't feel like listening to much.  When I do, I think, "Man, this is a great song." 
-Enigma Machine - Honestly, I feel this is their best instrumental.  I think I'm in the minority that thinks Dance of Eternity is very overrated and boring.  Enigma Machine is full of great riffs, showmanship, and feels like you're taken on a journey.
-The Bigger Picture - One of Dream Theater's best songs, bar none.  This has absolutely everything you could ask for in a DT song without it becoming a bloviating mess.  Was surprised to hear JLB also considers it possibly DT's best song. 
-Behind the Veil - Much like looking glass, this is an excellent song I don't have a desire to listen to much. 
-Surrender To Reason - Another excellent song I have no desire to listen to often.  I also think it's interesting how, without fail, people praise Myung's lyrics and for good reason, they're excellent.  There's hardly been any talk about this one though and I have to admit they don't reach me like the others.  Still great lyrics though and I would much rather have this than no Myung lyrics at all. 
-Along for the Ride - Much like The Bigger Picture, I think this is one of DT's great songs and it bums me out that more people don't love it like I do.  I think this could replace The Spirit Carries on as an anthem for the band, something to sing along to that they could play at a lot of their shows but I get the feeling most people just feel it is sort of average.  I love Jordan's patch he uses for the solo (the same one  he uses for Beneath the Surface).  The eerie guitar intro helps to set a great tone for the song.
-Illumination Theory - An amazing epic that stands apart from all of the others.  It almost has too different of a feel that I don't know if it is a good thing overall or bad.  I have nothing bad to say about the song so I guess it's good, and I love every single second of it, but it is a bit more conventional than a lot of their others which makes it somewhat unconventional for DT.  Perhaps I'm overthinking it because in the end I love the hell out of it and that should be all that matters for music. 

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »
Now that I think of it.... the "False Awakening Suite" theme, with the three sub-sections, was kinda wasted for an intro. Think what an actual full song about it could have sounded like!
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2018, 12:05:04 PM »
Now that I think of it.... the "False Awakening Suite" theme, with the three sub-sections, was kinda wasted for an intro. Think what an actual full song about it could have sounded like!

I will kind of disagree, simply because I really like it as-is and feel that it is a GREAT intro.  I love how it sets up the album.

That said, what would have been cool and is along the lines of what you mentioned is if they would have revisited some of the themes elsewhere on the album to kind of tie it together.  But even that is a bit of a problem for me, because I wouldn't cut a single song to make room for some other potential song utilizing those themes, so it would either need to be relatively short (under 10:00) or work into another existing song.  Illumination Theory seems long enough already, but it might have been cool to work them into that song.  Or maybe have them as short interludes between songs and do it that way?  Actually, I could be dead wrong about this, but isn't the "easter egg" at the end of Illumination Theory a variation of the first theme in Sleep Paralysis?  If so, then they actually did revisit the FAS, although they could still definitely have done more with it.

Online Indiscipline

• Ponce
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Apply IMO --->
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2018, 12:14:10 PM »
First off, consider this a formal warning that hacking into and using another forum user's account is strictly forbidden and carries severe consequences.  Indiscipline will be notified immediately while our investigation team looks into this. 
:bosk1:

Don't know what the fock happened, I swear.

I just woke up in the middle of the message board aching, lacking my wallet and smelling of making sense.

Madman Shepherd, I concur about the greatness leveling. I'd chalk it up to production. The nuances are somewhat lost in the compression and the big moments sometimes struggle to breathe (That's another reason why the ambient segment is felt like a foreing body compared to the rest). Maybe some kind of FII sounding depht could have helped the wow factor to emerge.

robwebster, there's a mayhem of a thread a little below screaming for your kind presence since 2011.   

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2018, 12:14:30 PM »

I will kind of disagree, simply because I really like it as-is and feel that it is a GREAT intro.  I love how it sets up the album.

That said, what would have been cool and is along the lines of what you mentioned is if they would have revisited some of the themes elsewhere on the album to kind of tie it together.  But even that is a bit of a problem for me, because I wouldn't cut a single song to make room for some other potential song utilizing those themes, so it would either need to be relatively short (under 10:00) or work into another existing song.  Illumination Theory seems long enough already, but it might have been cool to work them into that song.  Or maybe have them as short interludes between songs and do it that way?  Actually, I could be dead wrong about this, but isn't the "easter egg" at the end of Illumination Theory a variation of the first theme in Sleep Paralysis?  If so, then they actually did revisit the FAS, although they could still definitely have done more with it.

Well, I was mainly talking about the potential lyrical concept. I remember back in the time when the tracklist was announced, that it took actually the first reviews or the lenght of the songs announced to realize it was an intro, that seeing a track called "False Awakening Suite" with three subsections looked like it could be a mini epic to open the album, to balance the other big epic at the end of the disc. I was anticipating a full song with lyrics, not an intro. I never thought it could have been just an intro until it was specifically said it was so.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2018, 12:31:24 PM by MirrorMask »
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2018, 12:17:14 PM »
Ah, gotcha.  Yeah, that makes sense.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #85 on: July 03, 2018, 02:49:09 PM »
I think the False Awakening Suite is as cool of an album intro as I've ever heard. Couple it with Blob's video and it's really incredible.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #86 on: July 03, 2018, 06:07:12 PM »

Well, I was mainly talking about the potential lyrical concept. I remember back in the time when the tracklist was announced, that it took actually the first reviews or the lenght of the songs announced to realize it was an intro, that seeing a track called "False Awakening Suite" with three subsections looked like it could be a mini epic to open the album, to balance the other big epic at the end of the disc. I was anticipating a full song with lyrics, not an intro. I never thought it could have been just an intro until it was specifically said it was so.

When the tracklist was first revealed, I thought FAS was a suite like A Mind Beside Itself, with three separate tracks and a common theme through them. It obviously didn't happen as I imagined, but I really like the end result. As others said, it helps set the tone of the album and is a very nice intro for it and the live shows.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline The Letter M

« Reply #87 on: July 03, 2018, 07:53:08 PM »
I like the "False Awakening Suite" quite a bit - it's short and concise, and does a lot in such a short time. It's definitely the best instrumental on the album, that's for sure!  :tup

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline Pettor

« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2018, 01:35:05 AM »
-False Awakening Suite: Feels quite generic standard dramatic intro for a concert sort of thing. Doesn't do much for me tbh. Could be any power metal band intro.
-The Enemy Inside: It's confusing how much I like this one. Usually these typical standard single songs (like Constant Motion) aren't my cup of tea but this one is very well crafted! Specially on Breaking the 4th Wall where the energy is captured.
-The Looking Glass: Good but once again somehow passes me by. It sounds like it should be more exciting that it is  :|
-Enigma Machine: Can't listen to this. Nothing inspires me about this instrumental.
-The Bigger Picture: This is the first really great DT song on the album. Haven't stood the test of time as well as as I hoped but still great. I think the production is at fault somewhat.
-Behind the Veil: Once again it should do something but it doesn't. Just passes by.
-Surrender To Reason: Behind The Veil 2 basically. Passes me by without any impact.
-Along for the Ride: I love DT ballads. ADTOE has To Far From Heaven and Beneath The Surface which I can't stop listening to. This one just does nothing. It's so standard. Never builds to that emotional point that I expect.
-Illumination Theory: Finally something awesome! This song is cool as hell! Sadly one of the problem I had with the DT album is the sound of it. I never listen to the CD version of Illumation Theory but often listen to the Breaking 4th Wall one. It captures the energy of this song so well. I was blown away hearing this one live. The whole crowd went crazy just by the intro. I knew Awake and SFAM songs would be played on that concert so I thought that would be the absolute highlight but this stole the whole show.

I think my problem mainly with the album is that it doesn't try to do something more than standard. I like how it's called DT because it fits the whole lack of inspiration I feel when listening to it. It just feels like every song is "yeah sure this is good enough" and naming it DT (which is soooo booooooring) just fits that. I know this is most likely not how the band feels but I can't escape the feeling myself.

Except Illumination Theory there aren't any big highs or big lows (maybe Enigma Machine could qualify). Also the sound of the album is a big problem for me. It sounds like oatmeal feels.

I actually like that some describe the album as mature. It's an interesting thing. Because what I think I lack is the youthful aspects of it. That crazy imagination with wonderful colors that DT can use. It is a mature album and that is maybe my problem. I wish there was some youthful energy to it, some crazy colors, some chaos, something. It's mature in the way that you now got yourself a house, family and pay your bills every month.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2018, 01:44:12 AM by Pettor »

Offline Madman Shepherd

« Reply #89 on: July 04, 2018, 10:33:13 AM »

-The Enemy Inside: It's confusing how much I like this one. Usually these typical standard single songs (like Constant Motion) aren't my cup of tea but this one is very well crafted!

That's how I feel about Constant Motion but not Enemy Inside.  In fact, Constant Motion is one of my favorite songs and I always feel like, "I should like this as much as I do."

Offline RoeDent

• 2006 Time Magazine Person of the Year
« Reply #90 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:11 AM »
DT12 is very solidly in the middle of my album ranking. Not a mindblowing classic like ADTOE or The Astonishing (my opinion), but a solid, very good bunch of songs.

Offline nikatapi

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2018, 08:05:30 AM »
I can't help but feel that i would enjoy this album even more if the production was better. Lots of great ideas, songs are concise and JM is dominating which i really enjoy.

Offline Plasmastrike

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2018, 09:08:03 AM »
I can't help but feel that i would enjoy this album even more if the production was better. Lots of great ideas, songs are concise and JM is dominating which i really enjoy.

I know it's not the fix you're looking for, but check out the HDTracks version of DT12. It's a much more smooth listen. I also like it for SC, BC&SL, and ADTOE.

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2018, 12:11:21 PM »
Still love the album!  Easily in my top three favorites of all DT albums..
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline nikatapi

« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2018, 04:18:55 AM »

I know it's not the fix you're looking for, but check out the HDTracks version of DT12. It's a much more smooth listen. I also like it for SC, BC&SL, and ADTOE.

I have bought this version, but it's more like an issue with the general direction of the mix.
SC is a great improvement i think.

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #95 on: July 09, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
STR came up on shuffle today.  Normally skip but decided to listen.  Just 1 of the 6 reasons I don't like this album.
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #96 on: July 09, 2018, 04:26:02 PM »
STR came up on shuffle today.  Normally skip but decided to listen.  Just 1 of the 6 reasons I don't like this album.

Why is Surrender to Reason one of the reasons you don't like the album?
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #97 on: July 09, 2018, 09:47:15 PM »

STR is one of the reasons I LOVE the album ;D
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2018, 11:53:05 AM »

Well, let's see.  It's a collection of cut & paste callbacks, generic melodies, and Rush ripoffs.  Most of the album is like this.  Doesn't flow at all.  We had On the Backs of Angels from ADTOE(which I actually liked).  Then STR has a reference to "restless angels".  Now, TA talks about "angels deceiving my eyes".  Enough about the goddamn angels already!!  What's with DT's obsession with angels anyway?
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2018, 01:37:12 PM »
Well, let's see.  It's a collection of cut & paste callbacks, generic melodies, and Rush ripoffs.  Most of the album is like this.  Doesn't flow at all.  We had On the Backs of Angels from ADTOE(which I actually liked).  Then STR has a reference to "restless angels".  Now, TA talks about "angels deceiving my eyes".  Enough about the goddamn angels already!!  What's with DT's obsession with angels anyway?

Yeah, right!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #100 on: July 10, 2018, 08:32:07 PM »
It’s either that or water’s edge :lol

Online MirrorMask

« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2018, 01:07:00 AM »
New song off the new album: Angels on the Water's Edge  :metal

Offline Dreamer

« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2018, 01:11:29 AM »
Still love the album!  Easily in my top three favorites of all DT albums..

The same for me, great album!

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2018, 07:52:39 AM »
New song off the new album: Angels on the Water's Edge  :metal

OTBOA has both, so...

Offline Mebert78

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2018, 10:31:51 AM »
The self-titled release is still my third favorite DT album behind I&W and Awake. 
An unofficial online community for fans of keyboardist Kevin Moore (ex-Dream Theater, Chroma Key, OSI):