Author Topic: Bands you wished DID exist  (Read 2137 times)

Offline MirrorMask

Re: Bands you wished DID exist
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 05:43:06 AM »
They were talking about writing together and about concept albums about Vampires or MacBeth.

Why not vampires AND MacBeth?  :metal

At least Jag Panzer's "Thane to the Throne" is quite good, so, regardless of how the project fell through, it's not that we didn't have an album because another sucky one existed. Jag Panzer's album kicks ass.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 06:06:58 AM »
Can we do bands that used to exist?  Cause I really wish Rage against the machine was still existing

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »
Can we do bands that used to exist?  Cause I really wish Rage against the machine was still existing
From what i've heard their on a hiatus so they still exist in a way but I see what you mean. I love RATM!  :metal
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline Dublagent66

• Devouring consciousness...
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ...Digesting power
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 01:24:22 PM »
Queensryche with Todd LaTorre and Chris DeGarmo would be pretty cool.

I'll 2nd that. :tup  Although, right now Queensryche is pretty damn good.
"Two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." -Albert Einstein
"There's not a pill you can take.  There's not a class you can go to.  Stupid is foreva."  -Ron White