Author Topic: Fallet (The Case) Netflix  (Read 910 times)

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Fallet (The Case) Netflix
« on: May 31, 2018, 03:42:03 PM »
Has anyone caught this?

It's a farcical crime series in the tradition of Swedish noir shows. Two crappy cops, one Swedish and one English, are given one last chance to prove themselves by teaming up to solve a bizarre homicide. The cast of characters are laugh out loud funny. I especially, like Bill Wall who is the nephew (or some such) of the retiring police captain (who happens to be giddy over having a murder to solve). Bill just hangs around the station. He has no official position on the force, but the captain lets him tag along and gives him odd orders like, "Your the Englishman's body guard, today."

Anyway, without giving too much away, if you liked Wallander, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series, The Killing, and The Bridge, but might enjoy watching them get a good piss-take, this may be the series for you.  :lol
"Religion poisons everything” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline Cyclopssss

• Vocal Dinosaur pre-heat combustable
  • Connoseur of love
Re: Fallet (The Case) Netflix
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2018, 03:47:32 AM »
We've watched it. I seriously laughed out loud hard a couple of times. My girlfriend thought it wasn't that funny for some reason. 
From the ocean comes the notion that the realise lies in rhythm. The rhythm of vision is dancer, and when you dance you´re always on the one. From the looking comes to see, wondrous realise real eyes....