Author Topic: Michael Romeo solo track off upcoming solo album!!  (Read 4072 times)

Offline IDontNotDoThings

• don't not bother trying to find them
  • they won't not be coming for you
Re: Michael Romeo solo track off upcoming solo album!!
« Reply #140 on: September 15, 2018, 10:17:32 PM »
Fuck what does the chorus of Djinn sound like? I swear Iíve heard it before, itís driving me nuts. I canít truly enjoy the song because the chorus sounds so damn familiar. A lot of parts on that album sound really familiar to me, but none does as much as that part.

The pre-chorus to Bridges In The Sky maybe?

"Death survivor, take me higher..."

Online Fritzinger

• Fritzes Musikblog
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2018, 02:31:05 AM »
Strange, the music I have heard so far doesn't grab me at all... It sounds very much like Romeo/SX by numbers, but without the characteristic performances of his main band, especially Russel Allen. I loved Underworld, consider it one of the best albums by the band, but I am really not that excited for Romeo's solo album. I'll wait for the next SX album.
me despertť en un mundo con dos tipos de gente: la mas y la menos extrema

Offline wolfking

« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2018, 04:27:18 AM »
This album was really good and had lots of potential in the first few listens, but I've had no desire to go back and check it out since.

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2018, 04:08:28 PM »
I still love it, probably an album I will return to every now and then for the coming years. A great balance between classical elements and straight up metal, with some interesting twists to the songs here and there, topped of by the great vocals.

Offline Architeuthis

« Reply #144 on: September 17, 2018, 09:05:13 AM »
I really enjoy listening to this album, nice tribute to Star Wars snippets throughout.  Love the vocals! Romeo really writes awesome stuff!  :metal
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP