Author Topic: Is Labrie easy or hard to sing along to? Record yourself singing along to DT  (Read 3856 times)

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
Time signatures don't really have anything to do with the difficulty level people are talking about. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline Architeuthis

The previous post that I was responding to was talking about the timing.   But yeah, there are many other factors that make JLB such a great singer and frontman..  :coolio
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
I don't think the "timing" he was referring to has anything to do with time signatures though.  I think you misunderstood.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."