Author Topic: Marvel Studios' Deadpool & Wolverine - 1st Teaser Out Now!(Possible Spoilers!)  (Read 1584 times)

Offline Lonk

• DTF.org Member
That's one thing I loved about Loki season 1 and No Way Home.

Always having it be the same actor just feels boring. Sometimes if it's a character we haven't seen in a long time or never in the MCU (like Professor X and Black Bolt in Dr. Strange) then the same actor is fun.

But we already know Hugh is in this, so it would be cool to have a few different actors have a quick cameo as a different Logan. I'd also love different people playing Deadpool. Seems we're getting at least 2 from Ryan and of course a dog. Hoping they have some fun with variants. Richard E Grant was one of my favorite castings of a variant so far. I liked that some of the Loki's were Tom and many more were others. Keeps it interesting.
I read something that the trailer hints that Wanda Wilson (AKA LadyPool) will make an appearance, though that is not confirmed of course.
Vmadera has evolved into Lonk

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness

Always having it be the same actor just feels boring. Sometimes if it's a character we haven't seen in a long time or never in the MCU (like Professor X and Black Bolt in Dr. Strange) then the same actor is fun.

But we already know Hugh is in this, so it would be cool to have a few different actors have a quick cameo as a different Logan. I'd also love different people playing Deadpool. Seems we're getting at least 2 from Ryan and of course a dog. Hoping they have some fun with variants. Richard E Grant was one of my favorite castings of a variant so far. I liked that some of the Loki's were Tom and many more were others. Keeps it interesting.
I read something that the trailer hints that Wanda Wilson (AKA LadyPool) will make an appearance, though that is not confirmed of course.

Trailer doesn't hint at it, but it's definitely been rumored. Though every character every on screen has been rumored to be in this movie.

Except Pyro, who actually is in the movie.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline The Letter M

Trailer doesn't hint at it, but it's definitely been rumored. Though every character every on screen has been rumored to be in this movie.

Except Pyro, who actually is in the movie.

Which is funny because I don't think anyone had heard Pyro would be in the film, which means his scenes were probably shot on a soundstage or an enclosed area, and his casting wasn't leaked to anyone.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline MinistroRaven

• DTF.org Alumni
I saw a picture today on the set, and there's a guy that probably will play Bollywood Deadpool  :rollin

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzJRypih_Js

Still my most favorite Deadpool moment:   SUCK A COCK.....!

:rollin