Author Topic: Elite's Ridiculous Reverse Scoring Roulette - v4.0: EP Results (The End..)  (Read 65269 times)

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
Re: Elite's Ridiculous Reverse Scoring Roulette - v4.0: R8 Loss / Hangman!
« Reply #840 on: July 30, 2018, 04:11:18 PM »
Let me rephrase that now that I have used Spotify and Google:  That is the electronic Greg Puciato side project..!
Indeed! Killer album :2metal:

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #841 on: July 30, 2018, 04:28:25 PM »
So..
Ariich sent David Maxim Micic
Dacul sent The Black Queen
Train sent the World Is Quiet Here
I sent the two letter song

Bam, we have a winner!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #842 on: July 30, 2018, 08:22:18 PM »
Deathspell Omega - A Chore for the Lost
oh my  :lol

I went for a challenging song. I have nothing to lose really.  :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #843 on: July 30, 2018, 08:47:05 PM »
yeah fair

i was considering this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfghA7Iia_w

but i figured i'd rather send the long, weird song i actually really love, instead of the stupidly weird one that i only kinda really love

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #844 on: August 02, 2018, 12:16:56 PM »

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #845 on: August 02, 2018, 12:23:18 PM »
i'm sitting over here with my  :corn because i don't actually care about the results of this round & my EP is already in so i'm basically already free

though i agree, let ariich start his roulette

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #846 on: August 02, 2018, 12:33:18 PM »

Now that's a face I haven't seen in a while!
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #847 on: August 02, 2018, 03:32:14 PM »
though i agree, let ariich start his roulette
That too. :P

But right this minute I'm more interested in whether I'm in the final, scraping as I am currently in 4th place...

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #848 on: August 03, 2018, 06:21:25 AM »
I understand! This round is quite a lot to take in. Despite there being less people, the playlist is almost an hour long with 5 out of 7 people sending 8-minute + songs. Also this round appears to be heavier than all preceding rounds (but that might be due to a couple of you guys sending some ridiculous stuff.. you know who you are). I'll do my best to get the results up soon, but since I started listening last Tuesday, I think it will be next Tuesday at the earliest.

I'm sure people wouldn't mind you starting your roulette ahead of that though!
Squ

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #849 on: August 03, 2018, 06:33:52 AM »
Snippets soon maybe?

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #850 on: August 03, 2018, 07:04:26 AM »
Just give those that didn't send 8+ minute songs bonus points for not wasting your time

(but that might be due to a couple of you guys sending some ridiculous stuff.. you know who you are)
:corn
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #851 on: August 03, 2018, 11:06:30 AM »
hey spectral lore isn't any heavier than stuff i've sent you already
but i mean i've sent a lot of heavy stuff in general

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #852 on: August 05, 2018, 03:48:52 PM »
My EP is almost finished. Still have a few tweaks to make in Audacity to get it under the time limit. Listening back to it, I think Parama may like this more than Elite...
aka Puppies_On_Acid
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #853 on: August 05, 2018, 03:58:44 PM »
more music for me? hell yeah  :metal

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #854 on: August 06, 2018, 01:33:14 PM »
Just in case anyone is interested, here's the Spotify Playlist for this round (missing one song that's unavailable on Spotify, coincidentally the only unguessed song in hangmemeloss).

Snippets:

Less songs in a round doesn't exactly mean that it's going to be easier to score. Lots of you guys sent long songs and there's some quite intricate stuff in here as well. Like I said in a previous post, this may be the heaviest round yet, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything other than that.

This is quite amazing really, and not at all what I expected.

This initially sounds like a worse version of [band X] and lacks any and all originality, until it comes by, but then it's too late.

There was surprisingly much in this track below the surface, and it's far more melodic than the overall sound suggests.

Yeah, this does nothing for me.

Why? I mean, I can handle stuff like Captain Beefheart and Mr. Bungle without any problems, but this is just silly.

This sounds like a slightly worse version of [band X], but that's a ridiculously high standard anyway. This song is great in its own regard.

The contrast between the first and second half almost seems too much, which makes the song sound like an inferior version of [song that's better]. Aside from that, the production is severely dragging this one down.

Results on wednesday, around 40-42 hours from now. Promise! :)
Squ

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #855 on: August 06, 2018, 01:47:26 PM »
Mine is probably the last one because of the comment on the production  :lol

But it doesn't matter what I score so ohwell  :corn

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #856 on: August 06, 2018, 02:10:12 PM »
Pretty sure mine isn't any of the three that make comparisons to other bands. Unless you know some pretty weird bands.

So the only potential negative one is "Yeah, this does nothing for me." I hope it's not that.

I be am boner inducing.

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #857 on: August 06, 2018, 03:51:11 PM »
Mine is probably a slightly worse version of band X, I'll take that, I love band X.

Couldve been the one about the contrast, but its mostly between the first three quarters and laat quarter and not 50/50, so it's impossible

If it's the lacking originality until it comes by one I will be a  :sadpanda:
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline LordCost

« Reply #858 on: August 06, 2018, 04:14:03 PM »
I really hope that my snippet is the second to last, with the obvious Band X comparison.
It could be the last one too since O_ is clearly divided in two parts, and I would also imagine which is the similar better song you are referring to. If the sound quality of the YouTube video is not enough for you there is also a band camp page for the album with that song.
The song I sent is weird but it's also serious and the comparison with Mr. Bungle would not be very appropriate.
The third one should be of a really heavy track and it's not mine for sure.

So the last one is probably mine, but I still hope for second to last or to the first one, even if I'm mathematically out

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Re: Elite's Ridiculous Reverse Scoring Roulette - v4.0: Round 8 Results!
« Reply #859 on: August 08, 2018, 05:41:59 AM »
Round 8 Results

Something unexpected happened.

5 Points

Sacul
The Black Queen – Ice to Never
Synthpop - from ‘Fever Daydream’ (2016)

When you mentioned in your PM that you have ‘nothing left to send me’ I was kind of dreading this song already. Surely someone with a pretty expansive music library must have something to send? But you have been some kind of oddball throughout the roulette, to be honest. Kind of throwing stuff at me to see if it sticks (and failing miserably in the first two rounds). I kind of got the idea that since you’re always late in sending, you just hastily choose whatever you’re listening to at that moment (trust me – I know the feeling of pushing myself to send stuff as well).

Anyway, this song is your last stop in this roulette and I’m sorry to not have you end on a high note, because this just fell flat on me. That’s not to say it wasn’t enjoyable or good, because it frankly is, but there’s just nothing more to it. Yes, I’ve had parts of it stuck in my head, but at the same time I just don’t care for this song enough to want to listen to it again. The next song, while I didn’t really enjoy that one, was a challenging and interesting listen at least. This is just .. background noise that’s pleasant enough not to turn off, but not engaging enough to actually listen to. Sorry man, but thanks for some of the stuff you did send this roulette!

4 Points

LordCost
Spratley Japs - Oh
Psychedelic / Experimental - from ‘Pony’ (1998)

Honestly, this sounds like a demo version of ‘Dirty Boy’ by Cardiacs and that’s also where this song fails to interest me. The first half is barely audible and the second half goes on for too long. It might have been my mood over the past week, but I could not get into this, even though I wanted to, because I absolutely adore the Cardiacs stuff I’ve heard so far (THANK YOU).The production on this song was also less than great (yes, I have tried other means than Youtube, which indeed sounded the shittiest). Especially the second half suffers from this. All in all, this wasn’t exactly bad, but it didn’t touch me either.

Sorry for the relatively short write-up. Like Sacul, I’m sorry to not have you leave on a high note, but I thank you very much for playing regardlessly! Stick around for the conclusion if you like, of course you can join in hangmanen and other shenanigans :)

3 Points

Train of Naught
The World is Quiet Here – The Vagrant: Inanimate
Meshuggah Rip-Off - from ‘Prologue’ (2018)

Eh, this is pretty bad. Is it Meshuggah I hear? Or is the vocalist imitating Randy Blythe? Really, this song doesn’t give the band an identity of its own, except for the last quarter of the song which is this really weird and completely random swing metal that comes out of nowhere after the djentshredfest that precedes it. While slightly enjoyable anyway, what really hurts this song is the lack of identity and the similarity to other stuff I’ve heard before. Is the rest of the album interesting enough to listen to?

Puppies_on_Acid
Deathspell Omega – A Chore for the Lost
F’d Up Black / Death Metal - from ‘FAS – Ite, Maledicti, in Ignem Aeternum’ (2007)

Honestly, I’m intrigued, but at the same time this is barely listenable. I made the comparison to both Captain Beefheart and Mr. Bungle in the snippets, not because the music is similar, because it’s not, but because it’s of an even higher degree of unlistenability (is that a word? It is now). I honestly don’t know how to rate this properly, because on one hand what these guys are doing is phenomenal and musically extremely complex. On the other hand though, it’s as if the band tries to hide all the intricacies under a layer of heaviness, blast beats and growls, which is a shame in some way, because some of it gets lost. The structure of this song is also demanding (the first time the blast beats enter after that long pause is quite frightening indeed) and all the dissonances make that harder. I actually really like the last 3 minutes of the song where it gets a little more melodic and the microtonal-sounding riffs in the minute or so before that are very original. Despite not really wanting to return to this, I’m still intrigued a lot – kind of when I first got into growls – but repelled at the same time. This is a good thing, because it did manage to move me in some way.

By the way, is this black or death metal? I’ve seen it being called black metal all over the internet, but it sounds more like death metal to me (mainly because of growls instead of shrieks, lower tuned riffs and pretty good production). Where does one draw the line?

2 Points

Parama
Spectral Lore – A Rider in the Lands of an Infinite Dreamscape
Atmospheric Black Metal - from ‘III’ (2012)

Parama’s self-proclaimed favourite black metal song ever is quite a relentless beast in terms of intensity, but one that shows a lot of underlying melody if you’re willing to look for it. This is quite a rewarding song, despite having no idea what it’s about (lyrics are either growled, screamed and/or buried deep in the mix). The uplifting quality of the music make you feel victorious at the end of the song; it has nothing of the inherent sombre atmosphere a lot of black metal tends to have (in my experience, that is). Again, a song that’s almost 13 minutes long manages to score highly, because it’s interesting, diverse and – to me – refreshing.

1 Point

ariich
David Maxim Micic – Mbinguni Amina
Progressive Metal - from ‘Bilo 2.0’ (2012)

After Sacul sent me ‘Where is Now’ in a roulette once, I never bothered to listen to David Maxim Micic’s other stuff, despite being a guitarist and reading about him doing lots of interesting stuff. It simply couldn’t really bother me. I think I’ve seen him live with Organized Chaos as well, though I would have no idea what this guy would look like. I remember this ridiculously talented singer though, and I read later in a review that this was actually a classically trained opera-singer. For some reason the band didn’t interest me that much live, but that had to do with weird stage antics mostly and the music not appealing that much to me back then. I never bothered to look back.

Enter ‘Mbinguni Amina’ – David Maxim Micic, we meet again. Oh, and it’s not only you, but also Vladimir Lalic – who is indeed the same classically trained opera singer in Organized Chaos. What a coincidence! (Which as it turns out, is absolutely not true). Sorry for thinking you were a woman in the first part of the song – I should have recognised that a man can sing stuff like that as well, but it’s just highly unusual to hear this type of singing in metal. ‘Where Is Now’ didn’t interest me. I found it disjointed and unfocused. This song is the opposite. What a fantastically glorious composition this is. I’m probably very late at jumping on the David Maxim Micic bandwagon, but I was sad to find he does not sell any physical copies of his music. Perhaps I should check out Organized Chaos once again. Thank you, ariich, for sending the right osng at the right moment. Loved it.

0 Points

TAC
Lör - Spectrum
Progressive / Epic Folk Metal - from ‘In Forgotten Sleep’ (2017)

So, this is like a worse version of Wilderun, but since that is a ridiculously high standard, ‘worse’ doesn’t mean ‘bad’ at all in this case, for this is an outstanding song. Seriously, this might be one of the best tracks I received in the entire roulette. I love how it’s melodic, how it goes completely over the top at the end, and how it doesn’t seem to take itself completely serious, but then again does at the same time. The main melody is ridiculously catchy and the way it’s woven throughout the entire song makes for a very cohesive listen. The chorus is grand – in an ‘epic’ sort of way and the growls, while initially out of place, totally make sense when you listen to the music in the background. The guitar solo is nice and the buildup to the last over-the-top chorus is great, hilarious, epic and :metal all at the same time. Wow, this was awesome, thanks!

Current Standings

Parama: 2, 0, 2, 2, 0, 2, 3, 2 (13)
Puppies_on_Acid: 1, 2, 0, 3, 3, 0, 2, 3 (14)
ariich: 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 5, 1 (17)
TAC: 4, 1, 4, 4, 4, 1, 1, 0 (19)
Train of Naught: 1, 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 3, 3 (19)

Sacul: 4, 5, 1, 0, 3, 4, 0, 5 (22)
LordCost: 0, 4, 5, 1, 4, 5, 2, 4 (25)
Nekov: 3, 3, 3, 4, 1, 2, 4 (20)
Tomislav95: 3, 4, 3, 2, 5 (17)
Stadler: 5, 2, 4, 5 (16)

This was not intended, really. There was supposed to be a clear cut top four, so that I would have 4 EPs in the final round, but my scoring system screwed up big-time here.

Parama and Puppies are through, that much is (was already) certain. ariich delivered amazingly in the last round and is through, based on his total score. Now, TAC completely redeemed himself over the last few rounds and actually gave me one of the best songs in the entire roulette and based on scores alone, he’s through to the next round, edging out Train who, admittedly, delivered a rather shitty song this round, but still has the same score as TAC.

I’m torn on what to do now, because Train has scored quite consistently throughout the roulette, so I’m tempted to let him have a go at the EP Round as well (thus forfeiting my ‘only 4 people get through’ rule). This means 5 people in the last round – which also means that it might take a while to deliver results. Thanks for all the music so far!

Later this week: reviews of some albums I purchased thanks to this roulette. I’m 11 albums down already; this roulette is costing me :lol
Squ

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #860 on: August 08, 2018, 05:42:49 AM »
THE EP ROUND

Rules:
- 3 different artists at least, all with at least a ‘full’ song (no interlude / short intro tracks)
- “Devin Townsend” & “The Devin Townsend Project” are NOT two different artists (as an example). I trust your judgment on this.
- a maximum of 40 minutes of music, no minimum required
- all artists previously sent this roulette are banned
- if a song or artist somehow ends up on more than one EP, that’s completely fine
- I reserve the right to reject any EP if I know a song / artist on it and you’ll have to resend
- deliver me your EP in the form of a playlist on Spotify, or by sending me .mp3-file(s) of your songs / personal mash-up/mix
- you must give your EP a title

Scoring:
- the EP will be scored as a whole. I might rank individual songs for the lulz in the end, but I *will not* do some crazy scoring system where I review every single song separately
- this means flow of your EP and consistency is very important. I will listen to all EPs front-to-back, no exceptions; no individual tracks
- there will be one EP I will like best – and that one is going to win the roulette, so that might mean the EP that contains my favourite song of the round isn’t necessarily winning. In the write-ups I’ll do for each EP, I will explain why I did or did not like the stuff on it, to actually keep it transparent as well
- I want something to keep coming back to and enjoy as a whole, not necessarily a collection of songs hastily thrown together

Since I want to give everyone a fair chance at creating something, you’ll have until Saturday evening
Squ

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #861 on: August 08, 2018, 05:56:19 AM »
Is it Meshuggah I hear? Or is the vocalist imitating Randy Blythe?
This sounds way more like a description of Hibakusha than anything :lol they are basically Meshuggah + Lamb of God and nothing else at all.

The album is amazing, it just hit my top 3 of the year behind Automata II (I haven't combined them in my rankings yet because the way they're in my RYM list they rank individually) and Sonder. There's not as much of the swing metal stuff on the rest of the album (ariich can confirm as he's currently listening to it for his roulette) but the metal is more akin to A Sense of Gravity and the heavy sections of Native Construct, not sure how familiar you are with those 2 though? IMO any fan of the more drama/theatrical side of progmetal should check out this album, but based on your write-up I'm not so sure. :lol

Glad I scraped through to the final round since I'm almost done with my EP anyway, I'll give it some more thought the coming few days, partially based on the results of this whole round!

Offline ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #862 on: August 08, 2018, 06:39:30 AM »
Yessssssssssssssss! Glad you liked it so much, I thought you probably would, but was doubting myself after my weaker performance in the last couple of rounds.

On another note, I'd say yeah let both TAC and Train into the final, and if it takes longer, it takes longer. As you know I've started my own roulette now, so you won't be holding anything up.

I be am boner inducing.

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #863 on: August 08, 2018, 08:11:26 AM »
That's about what I expected for Deathspell Omega. That album as a whole took a very long time for me to piece together and really enjoy. I kept trying for the reasons you outlined in your review. There was just something so intriguing about it. Admittedly a roulette probably wasn't the best place to introduce someone to DsO, but like I said earlier, I had nothing to lose. Their Paracletus album may be easier to digest and a better starting point, if you are willing to dig in to them more.

On another note, I had my EP all finished, but based on your DsO review I may table it for now and see if I can pull something else together. I'll have to ponder it a bit after I get off work.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #864 on: August 08, 2018, 09:25:26 AM »
Well, you have until Saturday to deliver your EP before I start listening anyway. I have 1 in already, but I've had that one for 1,5 weeks. There's no hurry, but I would like to get them sort-of on time. You know, just in case you need to swap songs or anything.
Squ

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #865 on: August 08, 2018, 09:29:40 AM »
i'd send my EP, but  :corn

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #866 on: August 08, 2018, 09:46:17 AM »
Bam! Outta nowhere to make the EP Round. I have nothing prepared since I figured there was no way in hell I’d make it.  :lol

I’ll work on it tonight.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Sacul

• Spinettapilled
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • ¿De qué sirvió haber cruzado a nado la mar?
« Reply #867 on: August 08, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »
tbf sent that black queen track since it had some pretty compelling and complex rhythms plus synthpop is cool so why not :lol

well it was fun, hope i got you to checkout some interesting albums in the end :)

Offline LordCost

« Reply #868 on: August 08, 2018, 12:50:45 PM »
I sent Oh since you are already familiar with Cardiacs and I can't be accused of cheating since I was already out before this round. I did not even obtained a good score in any case  :lol.
At least I have let you remember of this side project. Spratley Japs, Tim Smith solo album and The Sea Nymphs are worth to check out once you have finished with Cardiacs discography (don't miss The Special Garage Concerts too).

The song is not at all a good choice for a roulette, but you liked The Duck and Roger The Horse which was even more risky.
It's my favourite from the Pony album. I get that it tries to evoke the same feelings of Dirty Boy, and that song is better, but Oh it's interesting too. I like how the second part recalls the barely audible melody of the first part. The worst thing about this song is that I can't hear it if I'm on a train or other noisy places.

Vine is a fun song from Pony you can check out, I read about people that tries to figure out the time signature of the ending of that song, but I don't know much about music theory. Oceansize have also done a Spratley Japs cover of the song Fear, you can find it on YouTube.

You didn't like most of the songs I sent, but I went with rather weird choices most of the times. I will follow the EP round :metal.

Deathspell Omega song sound interesting from the write up, I'll try to listen to it.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #869 on: August 08, 2018, 01:47:17 PM »
I feel like I'm probably gonna get 5th place with the EP I sent but I made it out of some of my favorite songs and I love it so idc but I hope Elite would like it too.

Otherwise he has no soul

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #870 on: August 08, 2018, 01:55:40 PM »
So far you’ve won but that’s also because I have no other submissions yet
Squ

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #871 on: August 08, 2018, 02:30:14 PM »
 :metal

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #872 on: August 08, 2018, 03:02:42 PM »
tbf sent that black queen track since it had some pretty compelling and complex rhythms plus synthpop is cool so why not :lol

well it was fun, hope i got you to checkout some interesting albums in the end :)

Yes!

At least I have let you remember of this side project. Spratley Japs, Tim Smith solo album and The Sea Nymphs are worth to check out once you have finished with Cardiacs discography (don't miss The Special Garage Concerts too).

Vine is a fun song from Pony you can check out, I read about people that tries to figure out the time signature of the ending of that song, but I don't know much about music theory. Oceansize have also done a Spratley Japs cover of the song Fear, you can find it on YouTube.

Thanks for all the suggestions! I'm seriously hooked on 'Sing to God' by Cardiacs (and I haven't even touched Disc 2, apart from Dirty Boy, which I think is amazing. I'll get around all their stuff at some point, but this Tim Smith dude surely is interesting. I felt a little bad giving Oh the second lowest score this round, because I can hear it deserves better than that. That said, you never topped your Round 1 submission and I think honestly nobody did, though the Indukti song and Lör from last round come very close I think. Out of the roulette albums I bought (and listened to so far), the Cardiacs one has been the most fun so far (and the Twelve Foot Ninja album I got as well - spoiler for the album review thing).
Squ

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #873 on: August 08, 2018, 03:12:31 PM »
Have you bought any albums from my submissions yet  :corn

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #874 on: August 08, 2018, 03:16:29 PM »
Elite...PM's man!
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol