Author Topic: The Wolfking Second Coming Roulette v2. We all know who won. Thanks to all!!!  (Read 85876 times)

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
For the albums for the specific years, go to the OP, I'll update that.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
Wolfking, do you use Spotify or Google Play? I don't store much of my music in mp3/flac form these days so I probably cant send files. Or if you would prefer I could send Youtube links.
And how do you feel about long songs, like in the 15-20 minute range?
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Wolfking, do you use Spotify or Google Play? I don't store much of my music in mp3/flac form these days so I probably cant send files. Or if you would prefer I could send Youtube links.

Just send the youtube links mate.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

I have no issues.  I mean, I'd assume hopefully I wouldn't be getting 20 minute songs every round, but I'm open to whatever.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I'm usually not around on the weekends, but will try and keep in touch on my phone.

Everyone can start sending and we'll get things rolling I think.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

I have no issues.  I mean, I'd assume hopefully I wouldn't be getting 20 minute songs every round, but I'm open to whatever.
No, so far I have songs lined up for round 1-6 and only 1 is over the 10 minute mark. Just wanted to make sure you didn't have any kind of aversion to longer songs.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
That’s some good foreshadowing there - you’ve posted the final standings already!

In ascending order, of course. 

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
nah, it'd only be the standings if i was at the very bottom

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
sent some instrumental Japanese metal  :metal
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Lowdz

:omg:

You read my mind... same one?

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

I doubt it.   Wasn't Galneryus :lol
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Sent via e-mail.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

No, so far I have songs lined up for round 1-6 and only 1 is over the 10 minute mark. Just wanted to make sure you didn't have any kind of aversion to longer songs.

Nah mate, I'm down for whatever.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Who?

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni

Who?

My prediction for Paul's first round submission  :lol

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Lowdz

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Sending mine this afternoon.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Lowdz

Who?

My prediction for Paul's first round submission  :lol

I’m so predictable  :lol

Offline Lowdz

Sent. Not Galneryus  :omg:
 :angel:

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
i sent wolfking 9 songs, but he will only need the first two

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Puppies' restrictions made me go to option #2, which is the same song I'm sending for round 1 here.  :lol Sent!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline Luoto

• Wandering midget
I'll try to send tomorrow, I'm pretty sure of what it's going to be.
Always too soon, always too late, always in between.

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
sorry for the late confirmation on this.  I appreciate the open invite.  Worked is slammed at the moment, which is good - hopefully they keep me around at this one.

I am also continuing my unfortunate tradition of dropping negative personal news into someone else's roulette.  We found out this past week my mom has glioblastoma which is a very aggressive form of brain cancer.  So I'll do what I can to send some entries, but I may be gone for a bit as we are trying to figure out when we can get home to see her.  I likely won't be as responsive as normal, but if I am holding anything up, just move on - it won't hurt my feelings at all.
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
sorry for the late confirmation on this.  I appreciate the open invite.  Worked is slammed at the moment, which is good - hopefully they keep me around at this one.

I am also continuing my unfortunate tradition of dropping negative personal news into someone else's roulette.  We found out this past week my mom has glioblastoma which is a very aggressive form of brain cancer.  So I'll do what I can to send some entries, but I may be gone for a bit as we are trying to figure out when we can get home to see her.  I likely won't be as responsive as normal, but if I am holding anything up, just move on - it won't hurt my feelings at all.

Oh Jesus Big H... so sorry to hear this.  :brohug: 

#fuckcancer
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
Really sorry to hear that news Jon - hope things take a turn for the better soon

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Fuck Jon, that's awful news.  Thoughts and prayers to her and you and your family.  You don't have to take part mate, it's up to you.  But also if you want, you can maybe give me a bit of a list or something of some songs you're thinking of and if you are not around I can pick one and just pop it in a round for you, that way you're still involved but don't have to be there at the start of each round.

Just to note too to everyone, with the number of participants and my schedule, this will more than likely be a week per round kind of thing.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Looks like I'm waiting on;

Big Hath
Luoto
Tomislav95
Elite

Parama is sent but having trouble getting the file.  Check your PM dude, but will try on another pc tomorrow.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 05:23:19 AM by wolfking »

Online Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Nope, I sent a WeTransfer link to your e-mail address this morning, about 3 hours ago.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Nope, I sent a WeTransfer link to your e-mail address this morning, about 3 hours ago.

Ah yes, got it Richard.  I thought it was spam and deleted it.  Luckily I could recover.  That will teach me to be a bit more careful.

Downloading now.  What an amazing band name btw.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I haven't really explained how I'll be scoring this time, and to be honest, I don't know yet.  I had a pretty good breakdown in my last roulette with multiple criteras that I followed, but I won't have time for that sort of shit this time.  It'll either be each song out of 10, or even a Chad style rating system which I've always liked.  I'll come up with it when I listen to all the songs.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
Make sure not to hurt anyone's feelings like I apparently have with my results

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

haha, might have to go and look through your thread mate.  I love hurting peoples feelings, we can be friends.

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

Just from skimming through the last few pages, don't worry about it.  You shouldn't give a fuck what others think in regards to what you like or don't like.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
 :lol  :tup

If you like what I sent for the first round, I'm going to take about seven or eight left turns after that. Rip me a new one if you don't like 'em.  :metal

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
:lol  :tup

If you like what I sent for the first round, I'm going to take about seven or eight left turns after that. Rip me a new one if you don't like 'em.  :metal

I don't have the time to beat around the bush so look out.  :lol

If I can get the last few songs by tomorrow morning I'll try and start the listening tomorrow.  Thing is, I don't have hardly any time through the day now to listen and I won't be driving around as much.  Not sure how many listens I will allocate, but I'll listen as many times as I need.