Author Topic: The Wolfking Second Coming Roulette v2. We all know who won. Thanks to all!!!  (Read 86523 times)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
It's almost 3pm Friday here so I'll get up in the morning and do them.  about 20 hours from now or so.

You're sleeping until 11:00 am? Nice!

I could not begin to think of the last time I slept that late. :lol
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
So results today are surely um..paws-able.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
need more :corn
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Round 8 results

TAC - Euphoreon - Mirrors

See, sometimes you can play it safe and know you'll get a safe score, or you can take a punt and hope you get the reward.  This was the perfect submission from Tim and right away became my favourite without question.  As you know, I love growls but they can still be a bit hit or miss, but everything about this is perfect and is a style I absolutely love.  Has a black metal vibe, but also a bit of a Norther/Children of Bodom vibe too.  It's a great mix a harsh styles and just the melodies, the atmosphere and everything about it is perfect and I found myself replaying it again and again and again.  The lyrics too are so good and this sort of music which has lyrical content about life, death, internal struggles is just brilliant IMO.  I love how it's hard to pinpoint a structure, the whole thing is just there and flows but doesn't feel 6 minutes.  The chorus type section though ("internal suffering within...") just blows my mind, can't get enough.  Well done Tim, I can see why this is your fav album of the year so far.

Style - 9.5
Instrumentation and vox - 9.5
Songwriting and Structure - 9.5
Replay value - 10.0
Would I purchase - 9.5

Score - 9.6

jingle.boy - Horizon's Edge - In A Moment

Well, I thought I knew my Aussie metal, damn I was wrong.  This got me interested right away.  I love this guys voice.  A bit more of a higher tone than I normally would like but I found his vocals really strong and addictive.  Pretty straightforward power metal but very slick, polished and just very good.  The pre chorus and chorus are all very catchy and stick in your head.  There's not much to say but I really really liked this, a lot and got a lot of extra plays.

Style - 9.5
Instrumentation and vox - 9.5
Songwriting and Structure - 9.0
Replay value - 9.5
Would I purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.3

Puppies_On_Acid - Rivers of Nihil - The Silent Life

This one took some time to grow, but I really enjoyed this one too.  Nice strong vocals on this one, and I found the overall mood very dense with a nice atmosphere.  The thing I love the most about this is the contrast between the first two or so minutes to the middle section.  That middle instrumental section with the lead guitar and sax is just bliss, love it.  I have a real soft spot for some sax solos in metal and this one is just so good.  Perfect songwriting.  Love the use of modes in the solo too, lydian or mixolydian perhaps, I haven't worked it out.  Besides this the struture was pretty straightforward and simple, but a very enjoyable song.

Style - 9.0
Instrumentation and vox - 9.0
Replay value - 9.0
Would I purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.0

Luoto - Fireproven - The Tower

This song and the Rivers of Nihil kind of went together for me, they both seemed to work and flowed nicely next to each other.  I like the more melodic death metal approach of this one with the keyboards and type of vox really enhancing that style.  Some really nice melodies in this one and a great feel.  I found the vocal melody in the chorus really awkward at first, but I ended up loving it.  Felt almost depressed or even desperate in the way it's put across, good stuff, and great to sing along to.  Love the quiet middle and then the heaviness coming back in works wonders too.  Doesn't feel this long either, good song, love the outro too, big time.

Style - 9.0
Replay value - 9.0
Would I purchase - 9.0

Score - 9.0

bl5150 - Collibus - End of the Line

What is this, Brent sending me female vocals, has he not learnt anything?  Luckily Brent knows me very well it seems and this was enjoyable.  Her vocals were very strong and were very much in the vein of Magali, so that's a win.  Started off nice and easy and mid tempo but had a nice catchy, memorable chorus.  After that, it kicks things up a notch and Brent referred it to Symphony X, and I can definitely see that.  The contrast between the first half and second half is some good songwriting and sparks your interest again and picks your ears up.  Good soloing too, that's always a bonus.  Gets to a nice climax and the subtlety of the song going back into the chorus is good then the outro solo tops things off.  I liked it enough that I;d check the band out but didn't blow me away as much. But I'm not gonna lie Brent, the 'wrong' song you sent probably would have gotten a 9.  The bonus track would have scored the same too so it's all good.

Style - 9.0
Songwriting and Structure - 9.5
Replay value - 8.5
Would I purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.9

Bolsters - Sergey Golovin - Bouncing Ball

This one also didn't quite get me going right away, but it did grow.  Sending instrumental guitarists with chops usually is a good bet.  This guy has a real classic Satriani/Vai style to his sound for me.  The djent style was a little surprising and worked quite well actually with the lead work.  And the different sections throughout the first couple of minutes actually flowed really well.  Didn't blow my away by any means, but a very talented guitarist this guy.  The solo was class, great feel.  Real Vai vibe in there for me along with some others.  Solid indeed.

Style - 9.0
Songwriting and Structure - 8.5
Replay value - 8.5
Would I purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.7

tomislav95 - Visigoth - Warrior Queen

This started off really strong but was kind of one of those songs that lost it's novelty just slightly.  I still really really like it and love the styles.  Has a classic feel with some modern touches.  Love the harmonies in between the verses.  I thought the vocalist lacks a bit of range.  He portrays everything well, but is very limited, but still cool to listen too.  Very cheesy, but that's completely fine with me.  Nothing I haven't heard before but an enjoyable song.  The highlight I think for me are those harmonies that come in and out of the verses and other sections, they are done really well and very melodic.  I actually think the cheesy part towards the end works really well too.  Dunno how much of this band I'd be interested in long term from what I'm sensing but a strong submission.

Style - 9.0
Instrumentation and vox - 8.5
Replay value - 8.5
Would I purchase - 8.5

Score - 8.7

Evermind - Vile Caliber - Willpower

You doubted this submission a lot Ruslan, and I can sort of see why, but it was pretty decent.  Don't know who these guys are, they sound pretty fresh but I thought when it started had a nice groove.  The vocalist is pretty meh really but still is fine.  The chorus was good, the way he shouts 'will power' is a little cringeworthy, but I thought it was catchy enough to maintain my interest.  The solo section was decent too.  This is pretty generic and can't see myself really checking these guys out much as we've heard this all before and it lost it's novelty pretty quick, but not the worst submission at all.

Style - 9.0
Replay value - 8.0
Would I purchase - 8.0

Score - 8.4

Parama - Slugdge - The Spectral Burrows

Probably the most straight ahead submission I've had from Parama.  Although that's what I thought when it started then those vocals in the verses instantly had that Parama touch hahaha.  This was overall solid.  Didn't blow me away but nice enough to listen too.  The other vocals that this guy does is really quite strong though.  The thing I liked though was that change in tempo around that 2:30 mark, that was sweet and pricks the ears.  This is tough, there is not much too it overall and probably should score lower but what I've scored it stands.

Style - 8.5
Replay value - 8.0
Would I purchase - 7.5

Score - 8.2

lowdz - Snake Eyes Seven - The Kill

I guess this is just one of those songs that we have heard before, hence the rating.  The was pretty good though, nice rocking feel and the vocalist fit the style.  The chorus also became quite catchy and enjoyable too.  There's not much to say on this one, I guess solid is the word here.  I liked the solo too, for some reason I didn't expect much of a solo at first so was surprised.  I can't quite put my finger on who this band reminds me of either.  Anyway, solid.

Style - 9.0
Instrumentation and vox - 8.0
Songwriting and Structure - 8.0
Replay value - 8.0
Would I purchase - 8.0

Score - 8.2

Big Hath - Barren Earth - The Ruby

The second song I've had from this band in this roulette, but I don't mind.  Although this one wasn't as good as the first one.  I don't know, everything here I should like and while I did find bits pretty enjoyable, it just left me saying 'meh'.  I found the chorus a bit off in the melodies fro some reason.  The verses are good though, the growls are great, solo is nice, but yeah was decent, just didn't really do it for me, although enjoyable.  The points mainly of for those great rolling verses.

Style - 9.0
Songwriting and Structure - 7.5
Replay value - 7.5
Would I purchase - 7.5

Score - 7.9

Elite - Huntsmen - Pyre

This was an interseting one.  The intro actually reminded me of Pearl Jam a little even though it's nothing like it.  Pretty dense atmosphere here.  When the guitars kicked in I had a chuckle at the Sabbath, Luke's Wall rip off there.  I found this interseting to listen to, the vocals aren't really for me though, but they weren't a big turn off or anything.  I gotta say it didn't feel this long either and was definitely something different.  I guess being different, it's just not really what I'm looking for, but it was a pleasant listen.

Style - 8.0
Songwriting and Structure - 8.0
Replay value - 7.5
Would I purchase - 7.0

Score - 7.7

Stadler - Rainbow - Waiting For A Sign

I don't understand the point of the band doing one brand new track like this.  I didn't find this very enjoyable or though it had some nice things.  Ronnie's vocals obviously and Blackmore had some nice noodling, but prettty pointless while not being horrible.  Although what the fuck is with the blatant Wishing Well chorus rip off, jeez.  Someone needs to give Blackmore his balls back though.

Style - 7.0
Songwriting and Structure - 7.0
Replay value - 6.0
Would I purchase - 6.0

Score - 6.9

Lethean - Tesseract - Juno

Yeah, I've seen this band name and maybe heard some older stuff I think, but I don't remember this sort of style, but could be wrong.  This isn't for me.  I didn't like the modern feel throughout and found the guys vocals pretty ordinary and whiny.  The chorus was alright though, but reminds me heavily of some old Staind, Break the Cycle era.  Not the worst thing I've heard, but a miss.

Style - 7.0
Instrumentation and vox - 6.0
Songwriting and Structure - 7.0
Replay value - 6.5
Would I purchase - 6.0

Score - 6.5

Kattoelox - Giraffes? Giraffes! - At the Turf Field Behind my Parents House

What the fuck is this?  And what the fuck made you send this to me?  There really is nothing in this I found enjoyable.  I found it boring, monotone and quite frankly just don't understand it.  maybe that's it, maybe it's really really good, but I just don't understand it.  Do you have to be on drugs to make this kind of music?  Or do I have to be on drugs to listen to this type of music?  How did this get released?  From the start to finish did someone not say to them, "Hey guys, what the fuck is this, fuck off with this crap already, this isn't good, and anyone that says it is is lying to you and wants to see you make a dick of youselves, this is shit."  So many questions with this....

Sorry to be a dick mate, hahaha, nah, this was a miss.

Style - 4.0
Instrumentation and vox - 4.0
Songwriting and Structure - 4.0
Replay value - 4.0
Would I purchase - 4.0

Score - 4.0

bl5150 - 9.1 + 9.4 + 9.0 + 9.3 + 8.9 + 9.2 + 9.0 + 8.9
jingle.boy - 8.9 + 8.7 + 8.0 + 9.2 + 8.8 + 9.2 + 7.0 + 9.3
Luoto - 8.8 + 8.7 + 8.6 + 6.0 + 9.0 + 7.0 + 7.8 + 9.0
TAC - 8.6 + 9.5 + 9.0 + 8.4 + 9.0 + 8.8 + 8.6 + 9.6
Big Hath - 8.5 + 9.5 + 8.6 + 8.4 + 9.4 + 9.0 + 9.1 + 7.9
Evermind - 8.5 + 8.0 + 9.1 + 9.0 + 9.2 + 8.6 + 7.8 + 8.4
Kattoelox - 8.4 + 7.5 + 8.8 + 7.1 + 0.0 + 8.8 + 8.7 + 4.0
Bolsters - 7.9 + 9.4 +7.7 + 8.9 + 8.6 + 8.5 + 8.8 + 8.7
Parama - 7.6 + 6.8 + 7.7 + 7.0 + 7.8 + 9.7 + 6.0 + 8.2
Tomislav95 - 7.4 + 8.4 + 8.5 + 8.4 + 8.0 + 7.8 + 8.4 + 8.7
Elite - 7.3 + 6.8 + 8.3 + 9.0 + 7.3 + 7.0 + 6.8 + 7.7
lowdz - 6.9 + 8.6 + 8.5 + 8.8 + 9.2 + 9.0 + 8.8 + 8.2
Puppies_On_Acid - 6.0 + 7.9 + 7.0 + 9.0 + 8.8 + 6.3 + 9.0 + 9.0
Lethean - 5.8 + 6.0 + 9.2 + 7.7 + 4.8 + 8.7 + 6.4 + 6.5
Stadler - 4.6 + 8.1 + 7.9 + 5.0 + 4.5 + 7.2 + 8.2 + 6.9

bl5150 - 72.8
TAC - 71.5
Big Hath - 70.4
jingle.boy - 69.1
Evermind - 68.6
Bolsters - 68.5
lowdz - 68.0
Tomislav95 - 65.6
Luoto - 64.9
Puppies_on_Acid - 63.1
Parama - 60.8
Elite - 60.2
Lethean - 55.1
Kattoelox - 53.3
Stadler - 52.8

The final round has come!!  :'(

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
 :lol

You weren't a dick at all. I love reading raw feedback instead of sugarcoating negative reactions. I didn't really have much else to send - Into The Great Divide was too safe, so I went for something... different. Could've picked a better track from that album though, at the very least.

Since the last round is open I'm going to try to submit one of my all-time favorite metal songs, availability permitting.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Now to find something good for the final round. Hey, there's still a 1 in a million chance of me winning.....if everyone above me sends the worst garbage on the planet for the final round....and I manage to get a 10/10  :biggrin: :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
I am actually gonna change my final round submission when I get home, I don't have any confidence in what I sent anyways & I have something I think you'd like more (yes, I had some degree of confidence in everything else I've sent :neverusethis: ) but at the same time not like I'm coming anywhere close to winning here anyways :lol

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

You weren't a dick at all. I love reading raw feedback instead of sugarcoating negative reactions. I didn't really have much else to send - Into The Great Divide was too safe, so I went for something... different. Could've picked a better track from that album though, at the very least.

Since the last round is open I'm going to try to submit one of my all-time favorite metal songs, availability permitting.

That's good.  I did get a littel carreid away though mate haha.

I am actually gonna change my final round submission when I get home, I don't have any confidence in what I sent anyways & I have something I think you'd like more (yes, I had some degree of confidence in everything else I've sent :neverusethis: ) but at the same time not like I'm coming anywhere close to winning here anyways :lol

Yeah if you have something better, no probs.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
TAC - Euphoreon - Mirrors

See, sometimes you can play it safe and know you'll get a safe score, or you can take a punt and hope you get the reward.  This was the perfect submission from Tim and right away became my favourite without question.  As you know, I love growls but they can still be a bit hit or miss, but everything about this is perfect and is a style I absolutely love.  Has a black metal vibe, but also a bit of a Norther/Children of Bodom vibe too.  It's a great mix a harsh styles and just the melodies, the atmosphere and everything about it is perfect and I found myself replaying it again and again and again.  The lyrics too are so good and this sort of music which has lyrical content about life, death, internal struggles is just brilliant IMO.  I love how it's hard to pinpoint a structure, the whole thing is just there and flows but doesn't feel 6 minutes.  The chorus type section though ("internal suffering within...") just blows my mind, can't get enough.  Well done Tim, I can see why this is your fav album of the year so far.

Hah!  :metal :metal :metal

So glad you like that Kade. I LOVE this album, and for the record, it's right up there with my other top album on the year, Tribulation's Down Below. Both have harsh vocals, but shit, the music is awesome, and the vocals here have a certain character that contrasts with the melodies.

The chorus is goosebump inducing, especially the last one ("shards of broken glass, death by a thousand cuts, I look at myself in the mirror")

This is a great album. One that I have actually purchased. The mp3 was $6.93 on Amazon.

Offline bl5150

• DTF.org Alumni
I'll take an 8.9 for something I viewed as very risky  :)

Rd 9 sented
"I would just like to say that after all these years of heavy drinking, bright lights and late nights, I still don't need glasses. I drink right out of the bottle." - DLR

www.theguitardojo.com.au

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
Final round sent.

And I will say to you all, I'm not joking, nor trying for "ironic hipster".  I sent one of my favorite songs of the last two years, and just saw the artist live not too long ago, and he nailed this song almost perfectly.   Mock if you want, but I'm crashing and burning with my dignity and integrity more or less intact.   Maybe. 

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Well shit. 8.4 is better than I expected but Chad got 9.3. :-\ Let's see if I can beat him in the final round.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Luoto

• Wandering midget
Another 9.0, nice. Future Diary is a very good debut full-length, check it out.

Not sure what I'll send for final round yet, this might get interesting :biggrin:
Always too soon, always too late, always in between.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Now to find something good for the final round. Hey, there's still a 1 in a million chance of me winning.....if everyone above me sends the worst garbage on the planet for the final round....and I manage to get a 10/10  :biggrin: :corn

Even if I get a 10/10 and all other participants get a 0/10 I'm not even in the top 3.
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
The Silent Life is the fucking shit :metal
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
Well that was a very pleasant surprise to wake up to!  I was hesitant on that song BECAUSE of the vocals - didn't think they'd rate well with you, Kade.  I'll take it!  :happydance:

I had checked out a few of those tracks, and must say I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed them.  Though 100% growls ain't for me, Mirrors was the shizz musically.  Really enjoyed Bouncing Ball, Warrior Queen and Willpower too.  2018 has mostly been a pretty mediocre year (imo) so far.

Well shit. 8.4 is better than I expected but Chad got 9.3. :-\ Let's see if I can beat him in the final round.

You just might... I'm gonna send something that is 10lbs of awesome in a 5lb bucket, but methinks it's somewhat out of Kade's wheelhouse - you might be able to guess the song (I shared it with you recently).  Top 3 SOTY last year for me.  Might as well send something risky... The top 3 is pretty much locked in (as is the bottom 3  :lol) - it's very unlikely I'll crack it - I don't see me scoring 1.5 points higher than Jon.  And Brent would have to send "Three People Who Have Never Been in My Kitchen" to blow that lead.

Well run roulette Kade... even if you're daft about Vanish. !  JK... I zigged when I should've zagged in that round.  I'll eventually share with you the song that I (clearly) should've sent.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
At this point, I'm also going with risky over safe. We'll see. :)
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline Lowdz

Fair score for mine. It’s decent without setting the world on fire. A consistent album throughout too.

Will check the opposition out later as there’s plenty there I’ve never heard of.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
And all you whiners can go f*&^ yourself; I'm behind a dude that didn't even submit a song for one round.   HAHA!    :)

(Of course I'm kidding; I think it's fun and funny.  Not even one sour grape here, I promise.  This has been a very well run roulette and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!)

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
And all you whiners can go f*&^ yourself; I'm behind a dude that didn't even submit a song for one round.   HAHA!    :)

(Of course I'm kidding; I think it's fun and funny.  Not even one sour grape here, I promise.  This has been a very well run roulette and I'd do it again in a heartbeat!)

No sour grapes here either, roulettes are a lot of fun no matter what. I'm sure you can beat me in the last round if I send something as bad as G?G! though  :biggrin:

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
That title kills me.    Giraffes? Giraffes!    I haven't yet, but I want to hear that song.

And I'm taking roulette submittals to the next level with mine.   I can't wait until the guess/hangman/whatever nonsense.   It is literally the "Anti-Parama".  There might be a time-warp continuum distruption as a result. 

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
That title kills me.    Giraffes? Giraffes!    I haven't yet, but I want to hear that song.

And I'm taking roulette submittals to the next level with mine.   I can't wait until the guess/hangman/whatever nonsense.   It is literally the "Anti-Parama".  There might be a time-warp continuum distruption as a result.

It's definitely not one of my favorite pieces of music by any means but I enjoy it - should have sent something else though from that album upon reviewing it last night. Also PM me what you're sending. Surprise surprise, your inbox is full  :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
i sent another 2018 song to 1. keep up my pattern (since barring round 1 i've sent two 2015 songs, two 2016 songs, two 2017 songs, and now two 2018 songs) and 2. because i don't think you'd like the other one much i dunno  :lol

• DTF.org Member
Ok, sent. I went all in for the final round with what I think is one of the greatest songs ever made. I'm hoping for at least a 5/10.... :corn
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

Kris Kristofferson?
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni

Kris Kristofferson?

Nope.  I feel like I took it to the next level. 

• DTF.org Member

Kris Kristofferson?

Nope.  I feel like I took it to the next level.
Spongebob Squarepants?
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
Ed Sheeran
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Rebecca Black
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Nicky Spanjards

Online wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
I might give the person who guesses correctly who Stadler sent half a point or something extra if they can guess right.

Offline Big Hath

• DT.net Veteran
Harry Styles
Winger would be better!

. . . and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Offline Lethean

Keith Urban?