Author Topic: DT songs on Ritmosphere  (Read 1633 times)

Offline Ritmosphere

DT songs on Ritmosphere
« on: April 16, 2018, 01:20:18 PM »
Hello everyone

I'm here because I tried several times contacting the band members in order to make levels of my rhythm-game, Ritmosphere, with their songs. Many many people suggest me that, and I am a big fan of the band since I was 15 (I'm 30 now). Does anyone has a contact to someone related to the band that I can talk directly about these subjects?

Well, here is a test that we made with "Lost not Forgotten", one of my favorites. Its not actually on the game, I just made a video with this test.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jaf5c_RC15YhIiyME4zsNlKsU4qWpoLh

It would be an honour to having a DT song on Ritmosphere.

Thank you and hope you like it

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: DT songs on Ritmosphere
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 03:11:57 PM »
Hi there! I can't help you with your question but I'm a sucker for rhythm games of all kinds and this looks really fun, so thanks for turning me onto it. Good luck!
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 04:05:18 PM »
Please e-mail me on noxon@dtnorway.com, and I will forward it to the right people. Can't promise you'll get a response though.

Offline Ritmosphere

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 06:53:38 PM »
@Kattoelox Thanks!

@noxon I just sent you the email, thank you very much for that

By the way, the next update of the game will have a song with Russell Allen (Symphony X) on vocals... just to corroborate with the ideia of a DT song in the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnu8CVy_GJQ (Watch in HD)

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 07:07:58 PM »
Hello everyone

I'm here because I tried several times contacting the band members in order to make levels of my rhythm-game, Ritmosphere, with their songs. Many many people suggest me that, and I am a big fan of the band since I was 15 (I'm 30 now). Does anyone has a contact to someone related to the band that I can talk directly about these subjects?

Well, here is a test that we made with "Lost not Forgotten", one of my favorites. Its not actually on the game, I just made a video with this test.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Jaf5c_RC15YhIiyME4zsNlKsU4qWpoLh

It would be an honour to having a DT song on Ritmosphere.

Thank you and hope you like it

I don't even know WTF'nF that was that I just saw. 

would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 07:19:38 PM »
It's a game. Your people played them once when you had two game options: Pong or going outside.  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2018, 08:34:55 AM »
:lol
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline fischermasamune

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2018, 12:04:31 AM »
The game looks cool. I think the presentation was innovative - I liked it, at least; it emphasizes the beat very well.

It seems to me, however, near impossible to tap to that speed and rhythm. This should be the difficulty Hell. (I assume, by the interface, it's played on smartphones.)

Did you figure out how to do x/8 instead of a x/4 measures? Or it simply keeps the same bouncing pattern, just done twice faster?

Also, why have it in Portuguese first? I recognize the game's name is already a hybrid, but I would say the English-speaking audience is likely more numerous.

Good luck on the project!