Author Topic: RIP Gunny  (Read 1013 times)

Offline Cool Chris

• DTF.org Alumni
RIP Gunny
« on: April 16, 2018, 08:48:39 AM »
"Nostalgia is just the ability to forget the things that sucked" - Nelson DeMille, 'Up Country'

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Re: RIP Gunny
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 09:03:21 AM »
"5 foot 9, I didn't know they stacked shit that high! You trying to squeeze an inch in on me somewhere?"

One of the best sequences in cinema. RIP.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2018, 09:03:51 AM »
First words out of his mouth to Private Pyle were DID YOUR PARENTS HAVE ANY CHILDREN THAT LIVED! That really cracked me up. Honestly, I thought he became something of a caricature after a while, which is a shame. I also only recently learned that his gunnery sergeant rank was honorary. He retired an E6
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline ChuckSteak

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM »
I BET THEY REGRET THAT, YOU'RE SO UGLY YOU COULD BE A MODERN ART MASTERPIECE

IM GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS OFF, SO YOU CANNOT CONTAMINATE THE REST OF THE WORLD, I WILL MOTIVATE YOU PRIVATE PYLE IF IT SHORTDICKS EVERY CANNIBAL ON THE CONGO

JESUS H CHRIST, I THINK YOU GOT A HARD ON

DON'T MAKE ANY FUCKING EFFORT TO GET UP TO THE TOP OF THE FUCKING OBSTACLE, IF GOD WANTED YOU THERE HE WOULD HAVE MIRACLED YOUR ASS UP THERE BY NOW, WOULDN'T HE? I BET IF THERE WAS SOME PUSSY UP THERE ON TOP OF THAT OBSTACLE YOU COULD GET UP THERE, COULDN'T YOU? YOUR ASS LOOKS LIKE A 150 POUNDS OF CHEWED BUBBLE GUM, PRIVATE PYLE, YOU KNOW THAT?

GET UP HERE, FAT BOY. QUICKLY, QUICKLY! MOVE IT UP! MOVE IT UP! YOU CLIMB OBSTACLES LIKE OLD PEOPLE FUCK, DO YOU KNOW THAT PRIVATE PYLE?

IF YOU LADIES LEAVE MY ISLAND, IF YOU SURVIVE RECRUIT TRAINING YOU WILL BE A WEAPON. YOU WILL BE A MINISTER OF DEATH PRAYING FOR WAR. BUT UNTIL THAT DAY, YOU ARE PUKES. YOU ARE THE LOWEST FORM OF LIFE ON EARTH. YOU ARE NOT EVEN HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT UNORGANIZED GRABASTIC PIECES OF AMPHIBIAN SHIT. BECAUSE I AM HARD YOU WILL NOT LIKE ME, BUT THE MORE YOU HATE ME THE MORE YOU WILL LEARN. I AM HARD BUT I AM FAIR. THERE IS NO RACIAL BIGOTRY HERE. I DO NOT LOOK DOWN ON NIGGERS, KITES, WOPS OR GREASERS. HERE YOU ARE ALL EQUALLY WORTHLESS#

5 FOOT 9, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY STACKED SHIT THAT HIGH! YOU TRYING TO SQUEEZE AN INCH IN ON ME SOMEWHERE HUH?

DO YOU SUCK DICKS? SIR NO SIR. BULLSHIT I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLF BALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

:hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy :hefdaddy

There hasn't been any actor who achieved the same playing a senior instructor or any army guy. The guy was a legend. GREAT LOSS.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2018, 03:45:16 PM by ChuckSteak »

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2018, 05:13:21 AM »
A jelly fuckin doughnut  :lol

Offline ozzy554

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2018, 07:57:30 AM »
I thought he was fantastic in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake. He really stole the show and was the best part of that movie. One of the most underrated performances in horror.
Do you read Sutter Cane?