The End Of Innocence
0 (0%)
To Hell & Back
1 (9.1%)
(see results without voting)
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: April 17, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

Author Topic: Symphony X Survivor - Consolations - Round 1  (Read 803 times)

Offline IDontNotDoThings

Symphony X Survivor - Consolations - Round 1
« on: April 16, 2018, 03:40:13 AM »
Round 1 of the Symphony X survivor consolations. In this division of the survivor, we decide which songs that didn't quite make the finals, deserve a second chance to go into them. The top 2 songs from this division will go on to the finals. Vote for the track you think is the least worthy of going therest. If you don't care about voting &/or haven't heard all of the songs, but still want to know the current results, select "(see results without voting)". You cannot see the results otherwise & once you have voted, you cannot change your vote. Round lasts 24 hours.

Current rankings:
#1.
#2.

#3.
#4.
#5.
#6.
#7.
#8.
#9. (currently deciding)

Well, now all the albums are done so now it's time for consolations. & wow, do we have a strong lineup here or what. With 5 epics, a lead single & one of SX's most well-known ballads, I don't think I could make this round more interesting even if I tried. That said, there is one track that (ironically) sticks out as being the least worthy, & with it coming from an already underwhelming album, it's easy to see how this one song seems like a stone in a sea of diamond, so I don't think I'm surprising anyone when I say my first vote goes to

To Hell & Back

:loser:
ドリームシアターはあまり好きではありませんが、ペンと紙を持っていたので、なんてこった。

Online MirrorMask

Re: Symphony X Survivor - Consolations - Round 1
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2018, 03:51:54 AM »
Premonition
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.