Author Topic: MEET AND GREET PICTURE  (Read 1842 times)

Offline avguerreiro

MEET AND GREET PICTURE
« on: March 26, 2018, 08:19:21 AM »
Hello everyone!!!
I attended the Meet and Greet in Chicago, on November 3rd 2017, and have not seen my picture taken with the band yet. Will I receive a hard copy of it or a digital one? Had a problem with my computer right after, so lost all the emails referring to it, so any help is very welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Offline noxon

• Fan Club Professional
Re: MEET AND GREET PICTURE
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2018, 05:06:33 PM »
There would be an email from songkick that referenced the URL where you could download the image...

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2018, 09:00:00 AM »
I was at the M&G two years ago. I have never gotten that and could never see it anywhere. I was very pissed considering the amount of money I paid for it.
any rock can be made to roll

Offline avguerreiro

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 01:59:54 PM »
Thanks!!!
I have sent Songkick an e-mail almost one week ago, and, so far, nothing. This is really absurd, and I totally agree with Fritzinger.
Will keep you posted, and any other ideas are very welcome.

Offline DT1138

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 01:30:50 PM »
Hello everyone!!!
I attended the Meet and Greet in Chicago, on November 3rd 2017, and have not seen my picture taken with the band yet. Will I receive a hard copy of it or a digital one? Had a problem with my computer right after, so lost all the emails referring to it, so any help is very welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

I still have the link and checked it and it still works.  I'll send you a private message with the info if that's OK.

Offline Fritzinger

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2018, 02:41:28 AM »
Hello everyone!!!
Thanks in advance.

Hey there,

I still have the link and checked it and it still works.  I'll send you a private message with the info if that's OK.

Could you send me that message too please?
any rock can be made to roll