Author Topic: The Official Nintendo Switch Thread  (Read 752 times)

Offline Kattoelox

• Cart Corral Crusader
Re: The Official Nintendo Switch Thread
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2018, 04:07:00 PM »
Working on 100% in Donkey Kong - almost there. Just two worlds to go.

Thinking about buying N++. It's going to happen - it just came out yesterday - but I'm going to take a nap first, and then I'll decide if I'm going to get it tonight or tomorrow :P

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2018, 06:41:56 PM »
Castlevania  bloodstained:  curse of the moon  is awesome

Basically a new retro game just like castlevania
Live to ride

Offline Kattoelox

• Cart Corral Crusader
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2018, 11:11:37 AM »
That game looks killer, and it's only $10! I may pick it up. :)

N++ is one of the best games on the Switch, if anyone's into platforming like I am. Amazing stuff.

My best friend just sold his Xbox One and is getting a Switch and just pre-ordered Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu, so I'm gonna get the Eevee version. Everything about these games have both of us hyped as hell, other than apparently no battles with wild Pokemon, just the Pokemon Go Safari Zone-style fighting. That's okay I guess, as long as I get to continue fighting other trainers and progress through the gyms just like the original games. Tossing the Joy-Cons like a Pokeball is what I've been dreaming of. This is gonna rule.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2018, 02:06:49 PM »
I am definitely digging it.

I also just got Street fighter anniversary edition. Its got all the games, like all the versions of 2, and it has 1 and it has 3 and all the alpha games. Its quite the robust package. me likey
Live to ride

Offline orcus116

• DT.net Veteran
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2018, 07:49:51 PM »
My best friend just sold his Xbox One and is getting a Switch and just pre-ordered Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu, so I'm gonna get the Eevee version. Everything about these games have both of us hyped as hell, other than apparently no battles with wild Pokemon, just the Pokemon Go Safari Zone-style fighting. That's okay I guess, as long as I get to continue fighting other trainers and progress through the gyms just like the original games. Tossing the Joy-Cons like a Pokeball is what I've been dreaming of. This is gonna rule.

I've read in some places that's just one of the games and there's a more traditional core game in the works for 2019.

Offline Kattoelox

• Cart Corral Crusader
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2018, 07:54:48 PM »

I've read in some places that's just one of the games and there's a more traditional core game in the works for 2019.

Yeah, thankfully. It's nice that they're sort of pandering to the original old school crowd with those, and still continuing with the normal traditional releases. The franchise will never go away, haha.