Poll

EP round for Round 9?

Give it to me baby!
8 (61.5%)
Get back witch!
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Puppies_On_Acid's Gentlemen's Roulette! Epilogue  (Read 80397 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
Re: Puppies_On_Acid's Gentlemen's Roulette! Epilogue
« Reply #1610 on: September 03, 2018, 02:56:55 PM »
i think i ended up with 12 bought so far (though i'm probably gonna be getting both the 2015 and the upcoming A Forest of Stars albums & probably a few others from the bands I checked out that actually do have more than one album as well)

but yeah, nowhere close to this  :lol

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1611 on: September 03, 2018, 04:58:52 PM »
Excellent... I'll take credit for Teramaze, Spirit of the West, Dimension Act, Epysode, Lords of Black, and ... Warrant  :omg:

Protip... get the two other albums from Kingcrow - In Crescendo, and Eidos.  They are part of a trilogy.  Also, their new album drops next week!
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • DTF.org Member
  • AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!
« Reply #1612 on: September 03, 2018, 05:37:16 PM »

Protip... get the two other albums from Kingcrow - In Crescendo, and Eidos.  They are part of a trilogy.  Also, their new album drops next week!
I'll take that under advisement.

i think i ended up with 12 bought so far (though i'm probably gonna be getting both the 2015 and the upcoming A Forest of Stars albums & probably a few others from the bands I checked out that actually do have more than one album as well)

but yeah, nowhere close to this  :lol
What can I say? I buy a lot of albums. It's the one thing that my wife gives me leeway on to spend money.....well that and food.  :lol Music is the biggest thing I get enjoyment out of. I even snagged a few collectors editions in that lot.

You magnificent bastard! You bought both Aquaria albums! I'm so happy  :biggrin:
I haven't listened to the 2nd one yet, but their first album is pretty dang good.

nice, a lot of stuff i sent  :metal

did ya check out the spectral lore album too at least? i know it's kinda rare to get now but it's fantastic

also if you wanna check out thrice some more i definitely recommend Beggars and Vhiessu
a lack of The Apologist on that list also makes me a bit sad but ehh  :P
I had already bought the Spectral Lore album before the roulette started, but I never listened to it. Same with Thrice, I have 4 (?) of there album I think, but never listened to them beyond a song or 2. And I did buy The Apologist along with the album they released before that, I forgot to mention that. I even found their limited edition colored vinyl of The Apologist in a local record shop of all places. Ressentiment I could only find on CD.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
My last.fm | My Rate Your Music Page
Quote from: Podaar
King's Photoshop powers are akin to a three year old cutting faces out of photographs with the edge of a dull spoon and pasting them in place with garden shovel full of Gorilla Glue.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

Offline Lethean

« Reply #1613 on: September 03, 2018, 05:38:55 PM »
Seconded. :)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
« Reply #1614 on: September 03, 2018, 05:43:27 PM »
Ressentiment is pretty good too, stuff like salieri and fleshmaker is up there with the best stuff on the apologist but i wouldn't call it as consistent

Also damn I sent you stuff you already had, that's funny  :lol I listen the hell out of any cds I buy myself