Poll

EP round for Round 9?

Give it to me baby!
8 (61.5%)
Get back witch!
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Puppies_On_Acid's Gentlemen's Roulette! Epilogue  (Read 81507 times)

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
  • tdjghjjkhliòujoàupougjyufkuyrkuyt
corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn corn

Online King Puppies and the Acid Guppies

• I find your lack of filtered water disturbing
  • DTF.org Member
  • Together we can rule the ocean as father and son
Re: Puppies_On_Acid's Gentlemen's Roulette! EP Round Results Incoming!
« Reply #1471 on: May 15, 2018, 05:10:28 PM »
EP ROUND RESULTS!

Evermind
The Path That Ends in the Clearing

This EP rules! I love the concept you created. I like how you represented different types of people all making their paths to the clearing. It's everything I was hoping to get for the EP round. Before even reading your writeup on it I listened through it once and read through the lyrics and pretty much came to the same conclusion that you did as far as the story goes. By the way, that writeup may have been pretentious, but it was good reading! Each song has it's own spectacular moments. Fear of the Night was a great way to start the EP, but I think the 3 songs following it were the stars of the show. Daedalus has great lyrics and a ton of emotion in the music and overall atmosphere of the song. This is one of 2 Thrice songs I received in this round and they are both fantastic. I will need to give their albums a good listen. Then Dream of a Drowned Submariner was a perfect way to bridge the first and second halves of the EP. With it's gentle acoustic guitar and soft vocal melodies and heart-wrenching lyrics. Then the epic conclusion that brings the whole thing home with The Furthest Shore. This song is so good. From head banging riffs to epic guitar solos and fantastic vocal delivery and lyrics. It's a long song, but it flows so well and is so awesome that it doesn't feel long. That outro is the perfect way to end this EP.

The flow of the EP is pretty good. The only issue is Dream of a Drowned Submariner. It's music style was a tad jarring at first, but I did eventually get used to it the more I listened through.

EP score - 18
Flow score - 4
Favorite song - .5
Favorite EP Title - .5
Overall - 23

Parama
Remnants of Our History Left to Rot in the Scars of War

This is how you mash up songs to create a coherent EP that flows really well. Even with the various genres (black metal, prog metal, post-hardcore, alternative metal) it works very well. I've spent significant time pouring over the lyrics of these songs and listening to them to try to come up with a narrative for the theme, but I think it works better shrouded in a veil of mystery. Left to the listeners discretion as to the story these songs tell. On to the songs themselves. It starts with the 2 heaviest tracks. First with Oneirdynia. So, what's with metal bands suddenly using saxophone in everything these days. In this song it works very well and sounds super cool. This flows really well in to Constituted. This song gives off some serious BTBAM vibes, from the guitar riffs to some of the vocal deliveries. I'm definitely checking out this album. Then Saviour comes in and I know I said before it was my least favorite of the EP. Well, I'd like to amend that. After listening to it a few more times since, it's become closer to my favorite. There's only 1 part that bothers me, the small bit of harsh vocals in the middle. They just don't sound that great. The EAPZ and Thrice songs work together really well for some less aggressive more moody/atmospheric music that allows the EP to build up to a great finish with the Amendfoil song.

The flow is almost perfect from start to finish. Probably helped a bit from some clever use of fadeouts/crossfades/editing.

EP score - 17.2
Flow score - 4.5
Overall - 21.7

Jingle
The Cycle of Life

This is another EP that the concept/theme is hard to decipher from the lyrics, but that's ok. There is a lot of references to life and death. The lyrics for the most part are pretty good. So this starts with a band that I had never heard of before, The Paralydium Project. The Bringer of Life is an awesome opener for this EP. It jumps right in with a great prog metal tune. The vocals are good, the guitar solos are nice, I even like that piano melody that goes on throughout the song. The bass player is killing it. The only thing I don't like are the unnecessary harsh vocals that pop up in a couple places and the needless guitar/keyboard back and forth battle. I feel like I've heard too much of this in Dream Theater's music. Born With a Broken heart is next which is a decent rock ballad, but the vocals seem like he is trying way too hard. I'm not liking the vocals much. The Kingcrow song though, that's a cool track and works well as a bridge between the first and second half of the EP. It's mostly instrumental and the few lyrics that are there are light-hearted and happy and uplifting, before the EP takes a turn down darker paths. When Death Comes Knocking is next and sets the tone for the rest of the EP from the get go. This is far superior to the other Primal Fear track here. The vocals are much better, still not fantastic, but good. The riffs are rockin'. The chorus is awesome. The song sounds huge! But it pales in comparison to the next song, Ghost of You. This is like a mini epic. It may only be 9 minutes, but it packs a lot of awesome in those 9 minutes and I feel it's the star of the EP. This is heavy metal of the highest caliber. Incredible riffs that make it so easy to bang your head to. It shifts so effortlessly from the softer verses to the epic sounding chorus. Then amazing guitar solos and drum work. I cant believe I had never heard this band before, especially since I have heard of almost all the musicians associated with this band....The drummer is the original drummer of Brutal Death Metal band Wormed, the vocalist is the current vocalist of Rainbow, the guitarist has done stuff with Freak Kitchen and Richie Kotzen. I wish the EP had ended with this song. It would have been almost perfect. The last song A Ghost from the Past feels almost like an afterthought. I'm not sure what it is about it, it's not terrible, but I just don't like it and it kind of ruins the flow of the EP. Maybe its the keyboards. Or the vocals. Or both.

Speaking of flow, this all works pretty well together, lyrically, musically.....except that last song.

EP score - 16.2
Flow score - 4
Favorite song - .5
Overall - 20.7

KTLX
Legends of A Shattered World EP

What's that line from the movie Tropic Thunder? Never go full cheese? Well you went full cheese on this and for the most part I like. This starts with Twilight of the Thunder God. I've heard Amon Amarth before (just a few songs), but never really liked them. This though, is a great way to start your EP. I'm also a bit surprised you put a melodic death metal song on here. There's great melody here and has the right amount of heaviness and some cool riffs. Then it ends in epic fashion with a killer guitar solo and the chorus outro. Next is where the full cheese comes in with The Price and Pariah. This is some great power metal with some nice symphonic elements. This continues the EP with some more great head bangin riffs. Next is Rainbow Warrior, this is like neoclassical doom metal. Which seems like an odd combination but it works really well. At first I hated this song. After a few listens, though, I found myself singing along to it and I realized how good it is. The Mad Sailor was another song i had a hard time with at first, but eventually saw the light. It starts off really cool and has some great riffs and synths. The lyrics are a little goofy in spots, but I cant help but sing along through most of it. It also has some cool harmonized vocal parts. Tower of the Queen is what I would call Minstrel Metal :P It's not a bad song, I just never enjoyed it as much as the rest. The vocals almost seem kind of lazy and I don't really like the chorus. Father Time kicks things back up again. More cheesy (in a good way) power metal. Also back to some great vocals. More sing-a-long chorus'. Great riffs (i'm starting to sound like a broken record on your writeup). You saved the best for last, though, with Children of the Dream. This song may be the cheesiest of them all, but I don't even care. The keyboards are super cheesy, the vocals and lyrics are super cheesy, the chorus is super cheesy. And it all works fantastically! There's parts of the song that remind me of Triumph (vocals and guitar tone mostly). It's also super fun to drum along to, even though it's not the most technically difficult song to drum to. It also has a really cool (and cheesy) guitar solo. You turned the cheese factor up to 11 with this one and I love it!

The flow on this EP works pretty well. They don't flow seamlessly, but are more a collection of songs that share a theme

EP score - 16.3
Flow score - 4
Overall - 20.3

TAC
dEsPairavarium

The first 2 songs here are incredible. Rishloo here sounds like the love child of The Mars Volta and Tool and then given a traditional prog metal makeover. Then Iris Divine has tons of great riffs and the synths add a lot of great atmosphere to the song. Easily the best song here. This is followed by my least favorite song on this EP, Lacrimosa. It's not a bad song, but the style doesn't gel well with the rest of the EP, in my opinion, and the production on it sounds really muddy/muffled compared to the rest of the songs here. I do like the old school death metal sound, but they didn't have to keep the old school production values...The middle section of this song is awesome though. Anyway the EP picks up with the instrumental track Reanimation. I like the use of an instrumental to drive the story forward (more on that in a moment). It's a really moody track with some great technical brilliance and works really well for the point it's trying to get across. And that guitar solo starting at about 3 minutes in is FIRE! Then The Mire kicks in to finish out the EP to wrap up the story. Speaking of the story, this is one of the more coherent stories of all the EP's (not that they were all supposed to be a concept album), but it does tell a story and it feels like these songs all go together lyrics wise. The end finds the main character of the story kind of back where he started.

The flow of the whole EP is pretty great, especially lyric wise. The only misstep may have been Lacrimosa. The change in production value is pretty jarring in the middle.

EP score - 16.4
Flow score - 3.5
Overall - 19.9

Train
Ladies and Gentlemen, Train of Naught is Floating in His Happy Space

This EP is just plain fun and puts you in a good mood. Which I think was the point of the theme. Fun, happiness. This is evident from the very first song. Funkle Phil is super catchy, and fun to listen to. With some fun lyrics and vocals and a cool little guitar solo. Stomp that Goomba is pretty cool musically, but it doesn't quite grab me as much as the rest of the songs, and the lyrics are kind of dumb. It also doesn't fit with the rest of the songs, and ruins the flow a bit. I really like Love Don't Go, not as much as the next Family Crest song, but it reminds me a lot of The Dear Hunter, which is a really good thing. It's a feel good song and works well with the theme. I know the next song wasn't your first choice for this EP, but I guarantee you it works better for me than the 22 song you wanted to send. Romancing a Stranger is a cool Jazzy indie rock tune. The next song Howl works great. This song is just plain cool and makes me want to listen to this whole album right now. This is the kind of stuff I like in Indie rock. Next is more rockin fun with Starkiller. This song just puts a big smile on my face. Easily my favorite of the EP. This song shows how to make a technically proficient song sound fun. The last 2 songs are by Closure in Moscow and they both kind of go hand in hand. They have a bit of a different vibe from the rest of the EP. They still have a bit of that fun vibe to them, but they seem to be trying to come up with really catchy sing-a-long chorus'. Which works pretty well. I love the guitar work in both of these songs. There's also parts that remind me of Muse.

The flow here is great except for Stomp the Goomba. The songs don't exactly flow seamlessly from one to another, but that isn't the point. This is just a collection of songs that share a stylistic theme.

EP score - 15.9
Flow score - 4
Overall - 19.9

Tomislav
Crush My Soul

I love me some black metal. Some sub-genres better than others. I never was a big fan of the depressive/suicidal black metal sub-genre, although there is still some good stuff. This EP's last 2 songs fall in to the DSBM category and they are actually not bad (more on that later). The first 2 songs are by October Falls and they couldn't be more different. The first is Folky Black metal. A favorite genre of mine. It reminds me of Agalloch a lot. However, it doesn't have quite the same variety of Agalloch's music so it does kind of drag a bit towards the end. I'm also really hard to please when it comes to music similar to Agalloch. It's still a really good song and the band is definitely worth looking in to more. The second October Falls song is acoustic folk music. Lots of atmosphere. It's a great way to wind down before the onslaught of the next 2 songs, but it has the same issue of the other October Falls song. It's missing variety to keep it interesting. Enlightment is next. The piano in this song really makes this track I think. This almost comes across as a post-black metal song. I think what bothers me most about DSBM, is I really cant relate to the lyrics at all, but lyrics are a minor thing in most black metal for me. I do like how there are more than one vocal style used here. Last is ...and I Finally Reach My End. This works great as a continuation of Enlightment. This is basically an instrumental with some random wordless screams in a few places, used as atmosphere. Some more great piano and some guitar solo's that are really cool, which you don't hear much in DSBM. This song does overstay it's welcome a bit and the production could be a little better. On the other hand it's a great way to close out this EP.

The flow is pretty damn good here. It could have been better with some cross fades and edits to the beginning and end of a couple tracks.

EP score - 15
Flow score - 4
Overall - 19

Home
Party Sleepy People!

This EP goes through a lot of ups and downs. Mostly ups. On the other hand, at least to me, the lyrics tell a depressing story, well maybe not depressing, but definitely sad. To me the story is subtle and could be interpreted a couple different ways. The first 2 tracks work really well as an introduction to the rest of the EP. I really like these two Ólafur Arnalds songs. I like how they go from chill/relaxed to happy then to sad which segue's perfectly in to Tonight, Tonight, Tonight. This song has a haunting quality to it and it gets the story started. The noise at the end goes on far to long though, almost a minute too long. Dissensions continue the story with the consequences of what played out in the previous song. It has a pretty cool atmosphere with some catchy moments, although not the strongest song on the EP. The first of the Nils Frahm songs comes in with Keep, to try to keep the mood a little more light hearted. Change in Time keeps up the lyrical theme of change that was started with Dissensions. It's a pretty subdued, but moody track. I'm still not sure how I feel about the vocals of Sleep Party People. I like it most of the time... The second Nils Frahm song Unter is just kind of there and really only serves the purpose of a bridge between Change in Time and The Conference of the Birds, but it kind of upsets the flow for me. The Conference of the Birds, though, this song is amazing. I'm not sure it fits stylistically with the rest of the EP, but damn if it isn't an awesome way to end it. The lyrics are few, but they tie everything together for the EP in a very subtle way that could be interpreted in a variety of ways. I love post rock...and post rock like this is my favorite style.

Flow wise, this EP started well, flowing from one track to the next, but kind of broke down the last few songs. Lyrically I like how it all ties together a lot.

EP score - 14.9
Flow score - 3
Overall - 17.9

Score So Far (and eliminations)
Parama - 6, 9, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9.5, 9, 9.5, 21.7 (88.7)
Tomislav - 7, 9.5, 8.5, 9, 7, 9.5, 7.5, 9, 19 (86)
Evermind - 7.5, 7, 8, 7.5, 9.5, 7.5, 7.5, 8.5, 23 (86)
TAC - 8, 8, 8.5, 6.5, 6.5, 9.5, 9.5, 9, 19.9 (85.4)
Jingle.boy - 9, 4, 8, 8, 9, 9, 8, 7.5, 20.7 (83.2)
Train of Naught - 9.5, 7.5, 9, 9, 5.5, 8, 9, 5, 19.9 (82.4)
Kattoelox - 5.5, 6.5, 8, 10, 9, 9, 6.5, 7, 20.3 (81.8)
Home - 7.5, 7, 7, 7, 7.5, 8.5, 3, 8.5, 17.9 (73.9)
Soupytwist - 8, 10, 7, 8.5, 4, 7.5, 8.5, 5.5 (59)
TwoSuitsLuke - 6, 9, 5.5, 7.5, 7.5 (35.5)
Sacul - 7, 8, 7, 7, 5 (34)
Elite - 6, 7, 6, 5, 9.5 (33.5)
aka Puppies_On_Acid
I peed next to Ian Mosley and Mark Kelly
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.
Quote from: TAC, definitely not King
Thes sng is are sounds rally nece an I lyke tha sungar

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1472 on: May 15, 2018, 05:13:16 PM »
Despite valiant efforts from KTLX and Home in the EP round, it just wasn't enough to not get cut  :sad: You guys both provided some great songs all roulette. Thanks for participating  :tup

Also as a side note. I couldn't decide between 2 songs which was my favorite, so I gave half a point to EV and Jingle for The Furthest Shore and Ghost of You respectively.
aka Puppies_On_Acid
Derek Sherinian probably stands 10 feet away from the urinal, shoots from downtown, and announces loudly that he's making history.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #1473 on: May 15, 2018, 05:36:07 PM »

TAC
dEsPairavarium

The first 2 songs here are incredible. Rishloo here sounds like the love child of The Mars Volta and Tool and then given a traditional prog metal makeover. Then Iris Divine has tons of great riffs and the synths add a lot of great atmosphere to the song. Easily the best song here. This is followed by my least favorite song on this EP, Lacrimosa. It's not a bad song, but the style doesn't gel well with the rest of the EP, in my opinion, and the production on it sounds really muddy/muffled compared to the rest of the songs here. I do like the old school death metal sound, but they didn't have to keep the old school production values...The middle section of this song is awesome though. Anyway the EP picks up with the instrumental track Reanimation. I like the use of an instrumental to drive the story forward (more on that in a moment). It's a really moody track with some great technical brilliance and works really well for the point it's trying to get across. And that guitar solo starting at about 3 minutes in is FIRE! Then The Mire kicks in to finish out the EP to wrap up the story. Speaking of the story, this is one of the more coherent stories of all the EP's (not that they were all supposed to be a concept album), but it does tell a story and it feels like these songs all go together lyrics wise. The end finds the main character of the story kind of back where he started.

The flow of the whole EP is pretty great, especially lyric wise. The only misstep may have been Lacrimosa. The change in production value is pretty jarring in the middle.

EP score - 16.4
Flow score - 3.5
Overall - 19.9

Well, OK..

I couldn't get past the Martyrs/Lacrimosa transition. The Tribulation actually has a decent production, but the Iris Divine is so crisp and loud. But I wanted to keep the story in tact.
The Tribulation is actually my AOTY for 2018 so far. I had considered that and Thoughts Factory for the album round, but I just wanted to make sure I got there.

Speaking of the story, this is one of the more coherent stories of all the EP's (not that they were all supposed to be a concept album), but it does tell a story and it feels like these songs all go together lyrics wise. The end finds the main character of the story kind of back where he started.

The flow of the whole EP is pretty great, especially lyric wise.

You forgot to add these points in! :neverusethis:

You already have my album for the next round. I think you mentioned you were a drummer. Prepare to be amazed.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1474 on: May 15, 2018, 05:44:51 PM »
I'm already pretty damn confident you'll like my album round pick tbh so heck yeah  :metal

Also curious about individual scores of the songs here and poor soupy never even sending but eehh glad you liked the tunes  :metal

Also Aenaon is less a band using a sax and more a band built around it, they have this weird semi-concept thing going on and tbh it's maximum cheese but I love it :lol

On the subject of drums I still have never gotten the time to sit down and study the drumming on the album I sent but it's like, the exact level of tastefully complex I adore so I hope you'll appreciate it too

Also yeah I'll freely admit the transition between Aenaon and cryptodira on my EP isn't great but you know exactly why that is :P shaking my fist at train

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #1475 on: May 15, 2018, 05:46:30 PM »
Noooo!! I got cut AND lost a bet with jingle  :lol Congrats to everyone who made it.

Fourth place this round wasn't bad though. If nothing else I'm glad you enjoyed Children of the Dream so much, because it's one of my favorite songs ever. Good roulette Puppies, thanks for letting me play  :biggrin:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #1476 on: May 15, 2018, 09:10:05 PM »

Thank god for the 1/2 point bonus!  I see what you're saying about Ghost in the Past, but I still think you're full of shit. :lol  It was the closing track from the album it was on for Pete's sake.  Meh... TASTES!!!

Pretty sure I know what album I'm gonna send, one listen tomorrow to the two I've narrowed it down to, and I'll fire my choice over.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1477 on: May 15, 2018, 09:13:12 PM »

Thank god for the 1/2 point bonus!  I see what you're saying about Ghost in the Past, but I still think you're full of shit. :lol  It was the closing track from the album it was on for Pete's sake.  Meh... TASTES!!!

But you gotta admit that Ghost of You is a way better song.  :metal
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1478 on: May 15, 2018, 09:16:27 PM »
This is how you mash up songs to create a coherent EP that flows really well. Even with the various genres (black metal, prog metal, post-hardcore, alternative metal) it works very well.
also in response to this i had julia holter and vektor on the same EP in an EP I sent to trainy and he said that somehow ended up working too so i'm basically just the best at completely adhocing these things

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1479 on: May 15, 2018, 09:32:42 PM »
But you gotta admit that Ghost of You is a way better song.  :metal

Oh for sure...like I said - it was my #2 song of the year from 2016. 
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Bolsters

• Lost Boy
  • DTF.org Member
  • What a hell of a day to embrace disorder
« Reply #1480 on: May 15, 2018, 10:14:15 PM »
All those ghost songs and no Ghosts of Youth?

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1481 on: May 15, 2018, 10:32:37 PM »
I think this is the first EP round I've ever won. :lol Ironically, it doesn't really matter in the long run. If the album round is scored out of ten, there's almost no way to beat Parama by 2.7 points unless he sends total crap of an album.

But still, it feels good to win this particular round. Even got the additional points for EP name! See guys, that's why good writeup matters. :neverusethis:
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #1482 on: May 15, 2018, 10:34:26 PM »
I could've made roulettes great again, but Picky Puppies wouldn't let me! Sad! :neverusethis:
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1483 on: May 15, 2018, 11:50:11 PM »
unless he sends total crap of an album
well some people would say that :neverusethis:

i'd be surprised if the album round was scored out of anything less than 20 tho

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1484 on: May 16, 2018, 12:00:55 AM »
unless he sends total crap of an album
well some people would say that :neverusethis:

i'd be surprised if the album round was scored out of anything less than 20 tho
Album round will be a 20 point scale again. Also an additional (half)point is up for grabs again for my (2) favorite song(s) of the round.
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1485 on: May 16, 2018, 12:04:17 AM »
fortunately i sent a 5* album and expect my score to reflect as such (22/20)

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1486 on: May 16, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
:o
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1487 on: May 16, 2018, 12:09:00 AM »
I regret using Beyond the Bridge earlier, would've sent it now. But I was sure I'll be eliminated somewhere along the road.

Nice to hear there's still a chance though. I'll think on my album for a bit.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1488 on: May 16, 2018, 12:10:54 AM »
Send this one (guaranteed success!) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_on_Leith_(album)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1489 on: May 16, 2018, 01:26:05 AM »
Send this one (guaranteed success!) : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunshine_on_Leith_(album)
If you send me this album you will automatically lose this roulette and any future roulette's.  :biggrin:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1490 on: May 16, 2018, 01:38:15 AM »
Well, I've lost this one already, so I'm pretty sure I could send this one!

Oh, I could also still make you an EP, if you want one :neverusethis:
Squ

Offline Train of Naught

• I sympathize, with a cockroach
  • .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1491 on: May 16, 2018, 01:45:00 AM »
He shoots, he kinda misses but gets through out of pity! Not bad dude even though I am tied for third to last, glad you liked most of those. The lyrics of Stomp That Goomba are dumb indeed, I just like the groove.

So now we send an album right? I'll send today and given the fact that there's no chance at all that I can win this, I might take a risk :corn
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
« Reply #1492 on: May 16, 2018, 01:50:10 AM »
send the one I suggested up there ^
Squ

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1493 on: May 16, 2018, 04:54:27 AM »
Went with my safer choice :corn :corn
people on this board are actual music fans who developed taste in music and not casual listeners who are following current fashion trends and listening to only current commercial hits.

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1494 on: May 16, 2018, 08:37:27 AM »
y'all already know what i sent

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach
« Reply #1495 on: May 16, 2018, 11:17:00 AM »
Went with my safer choice :corn :corn
Re-sent a slightly less safe choice :corn :corn

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1496 on: May 17, 2018, 12:23:49 AM »
Ok, I have 4 albums in! 2 more and we can get this FINAL ROUND in to the FINAL COUNTDOWN! :metardica:
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1497 on: May 17, 2018, 12:26:39 AM »
You'll get mine in 12 hours. Narrowed it down to two albums, but I want to listen to both again before picking one. Sorry for the delay.

Offline Train of Naught

• .....and a cockroach

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #1500 on: May 17, 2018, 12:49:15 AM »
aka Puppies_On_Acid

Offline jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni

Offline Tomislav95

« Reply #1502 on: May 17, 2018, 09:13:24 AM »
Sent The Apologist, hope no one sent it :neverusethis:
...the years just pass like trains
I wave but they don't slow down...

Offline Crow

• Holy Guide of the 4/10
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #1503 on: May 17, 2018, 09:15:06 AM »
time to start hangmanenes
tomislav sent east of the wall - the apologist

Offline Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1504 on: May 17, 2018, 11:17:28 AM »
Sent!

Probably going to be rejected though. :biggrin: