Author Topic: Paging TAC, paging TAC. Please pick up the white courtesy phone.  (Read 664 times)

Offline Sir GuitarCozmo

• Official Forum Sous Chef and broler5
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Kelly Clarkson BEEFS
I'm listening to Tygers of Pan Tang for the first time today. They didn't have the first album on Amazon Music, so I started with the second album, the first one with John Sykes. Damned good stuff.

Offline TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Re: Paging TAC, paging TAC. Please pick up the white courtesy phone.
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2023, 12:42:29 PM »
I'm listening to Tygers of Pan Tang for the first time today. They didn't have the first album on Amazon Music, so I started with the second album, the first one with John Sykes. Damned good stuff.

So that would be Spellbound. I have that on vinyl. Honestly I muchly prefer it's predecessor, Wild Cat. Unfortunately no Sykes though. I've always found Spellbound and Crazy Nights kind of comparable.

On Spotify, there's something called The MCA Years, and the first 10 songs is the Wild Cat album. I think John Deverill had a good voice, but I like Jess Cox on Wild Cat. Still the two albums with Sykes are definitely cool. The solo on Running Out Of Time smokes!

Cool! I'm glad you found it. I think I bought those albums when I was like 15. Great time in music.
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol