General > Movies and TV

The outsider (Neflix new show)

<< < (2/2)

Logain Ablar:
That one was on my list, but disappointing to hear it's not great.

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: Logain Ablar on April 09, 2018, 06:07:45 AM ---That one was on my list, but disappointing to hear it's not great.

--- End quote ---

Man honestly, save the two hours and use it towards another on the list. If it were even halfway decent I’d suggest watching it on your own and judging for yourself.

It’s pretty bad.

Logain Ablar:
Thanks for the advice!

I think what was putting me off initially was the 2 hour + running time. It's hard to find 2 free hours to watch anything at the minute.  :)

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: Logain Ablar on April 09, 2018, 06:49:52 AM ---Thanks for the advice!

I think what was putting me off initially was the 2 hour + running time. It's hard to find 2 free hours to watch anything at the minute.  :)

--- End quote ---

That's why I waited so long to finally watch it as well. Then I committed, thinking it's a NETFLIX production and they've been pretty good about what they put out.....Jared Leto ain't no slouch.....interesting premise.....then BOOM. Two hour snooze fest. I'd love to say something good about the movie just to make me feel better for watching the entire thing....but I can't find anything to mention.

The enjoyment you get from watching the trailer far exceeds anything you'll garner from the movie itself. It's that bad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version