Author Topic: Lost in Space - NETFLIX  (Read 5483 times)

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
Re: Lost in Space - NETFLIX
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2020, 05:51:11 PM »
I feel like the ending was the first time they would actually be lost in space. Having the space station just felt too safe. Be lost! Go nuts!
I goes as far and say that was the most exciting part of the whole season, i'm not even joking. :P
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2020, 12:41:42 PM »
I enjoyed the show. It is one of those series I like to watch while I eat or when I am in the train back from work and I don't want to think too much.

What I will say is that visually this is one of the best streaming/tv series out there. The ending sequence of the second season with all those robots battling looks very good. And all the cgi creatures look convincing.

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2020, 07:13:19 PM »
Renewed for a third season. I have to imagine this would be its last? I’ve enjoyed both seasons but there’s only so much you can do with this story.

https://thedigitalweekly.com/2020/02/20/netflixs-lost-in-space-is-coming-back-for-the-third-season-to-entertain-all-of-us/
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2020, 10:31:12 AM »
Read a couple articles today that state this upcoming third season is indeed the last season. The 'plan' had always been for three.....a kind of beginning, middle and end for the Robinson family.

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2020, 01:07:05 PM »
Read a couple articles today that state this upcoming third season is indeed the last season. The 'plan' had always been for three.....a kind of beginning, middle and end for the Robinson family.

That is good news. I expect some nice entertainment from the final season.

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »
The plan may have been for three, but three also seems to be Netflix's favorite number before pulling the plug. Few exceptions, but most go up to three at most.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2021, 11:55:12 AM »
Well…..I watched S3 and all I can say is that show was certainly on fumes. I can’t believe they scraped together enough material for a full 8 episodes. It was a struggle. I only completed the season out of obligation from having watched the first two.

The actor for Will grew literally three foot so the ‘cute’ kid shtick was non existent which the writers didn’t realize and kept writing his character in the same way they had and it just was, well…..bad.

Storyline was paper thin and nothing they tried grabbed you or made you give a crap about any of it. Bummer too as at least the first two seasons were fun in their own way. S3 wasn’t.