Poll

Which do you prefer, please elaborate in the comments

I prefer my epics in one piece - a 22 minute track is 22 minutes
38 (90.5%)
I prefer my epics divided into sections - a 22 minute track divided into 4 smaller parts
4 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Fans of Epic Songs - Help me decide how to release a 22-minute epic  (Read 1385 times)

Offline The Letter M

Re: Fans of Epic Songs - Help me decide how to release a 22-minute epic
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2020, 12:30:56 AM »
I think it depends. I love that Six Degrees and The Color of Right are separated as single songs since they all are pretty different from each other. However, if your song is somewhat similar to ACOS then it probably works better as just 1 song.

That being said, if you are planning to release this song in streaming services you should consider dividing it purely for monetary reasons. 4 or 5 listens provide more income than just 1  ;)

I don't think I've heard of "The Color Of Right" other than the Rush song from Test For Echo, which is decidedly NOT an epic...🤔

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Offline HOF

Re: Fans of Epic Songs - Help me decide how to release a 22-minute epic
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2020, 07:23:57 AM »
I think it depends. I love that Six Degrees and The Color of Right are separated as single songs since they all are pretty different from each other. However, if your song is somewhat similar to ACOS then it probably works better as just 1 song.

That being said, if you are planning to release this song in streaming services you should consider dividing it purely for monetary reasons. 4 or 5 listens provide more income than just 1  ;)

I don't think I've heard of "The Color Of Right" other than the Rush song from Test For Echo, which is decidedly NOT an epic...🤔

-Marc.

The Healing Colors of Sound?