Author Topic: How do I close my account?  (Read 965 times)

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
How do I close my account?
« on: February 22, 2018, 03:11:42 PM »
Hey, i didnt know where to even post this, but I'd like to close my account here. If not possible, I'd like to be banned. Thanks.

Online MirrorMask

Re: How do I close my account?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 03:13:14 PM »
That's for the mods to answer of course, but, how about, dunno.... simply stop posting, press "Logout" and not logging back in again?
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Lolzeez

• DTF.org Member
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 03:15:26 PM »
That's for the mods to answer of course, but, how about, dunno.... simply stop posting, press "Logout" and not logging back in again?

I want it removed.

Offline jasc15

• TTAL: Yeti welcome
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 03:32:13 PM »
I've had myself removed from forums before.  I could simply have not used them, but I didn't want an account with any of my info hanging around the internet. Not sure if deleting my account would have helped in that regard anyway.  About half the time, an admin actually did it for me.

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 03:59:24 PM »

I want it removed.

What's your reasoning for this?
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 04:45:44 PM »
Hey, i didnt know where to even post this, but I'd like to close my account here. If not possible, I'd like to be banned. Thanks.

Why would you want to do a crazy thing like this?
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline Anguyen92

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 04:50:39 PM »
Could this be something like an episode in Seinfeld where George is trying to get fired from the Yankees to be with the Mets?  Maybe you can streak and wear a flesh-colored bodysuit underneath your clothes.  That could get you banned, perhaps.

Offline Nick

• A doctor.
  • Global Moderator
  • But not the medical kind.
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 04:59:00 PM »
We do not delete accounts, as it can mess with threads you've already been involved with. However user requested bans will of course be honored. Sad to see you leaving, but if you're serious about it PM me and I will do it for you.
For the best online progressive radio: ProgRock.com
For the best in progressive news, reviews, and interviews: SonicPerspectives.com
For a trove of older podcasts and interviews: WPaPU.com
Awesome Majesty Pendant Club: Member #1