Author Topic: Which fictional movie or TV character would you use to describe your personality  (Read 931 times)

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
So if you had to think of a tv character or movie character that reminds you of yourself and your personality, who would it be?

For me its Martin Riggs 100%

Going 100 mph everyday, ALL day. Holding nothing back. Unbridled passion and intensity. Can't stop, won't stop. (yet deep seated pain, introspection and psychological scaring beneath the tough and manic veneer). Emotionally unstable, yet capable of great things. Misunderstood, and riding the fine line between eccentricity and insanity.

How about you guys?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 05:53:40 AM by Phoenix87x »

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran
Does Larry David on Curb Your Enthusiasm count? Because outside of a vast difference in wealth, he's basically a skinny, jewish version of me.

Offline soupytwist

• Star Trekkin
Simon from the Inbetweeners (UK version.).

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
I'd like to think I'm Alan Shore (Boston Legal).  Wise, a few close friends, enjoy scotch.

But I'm more like Phil Dunphy... without the magic act.  Which is ok, because mrs.jingle is just like Claire.
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Saul from Pineapple Express, really  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Adami

• Moderator of awesomeness
Morgan Freeman's character from Bruce Almighty.
fanticide.bandcamp.com

Offline King Postwhore

• Couch Potato
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
Bluto from Animal House.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart
So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam
"Oh, I am definitely a jackass!" - TAC

Offline Chino

• Be excellent to each other.
  • DT.net Veteran

Offline MirrorMask

I'm a shy and tranquil guy, average looking, short haired metalhead. They simply don't make movies about my kind, unless it's just a comic relief in a sitcom  :lol
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline jammindude

Rob from High Fidelity

.....with a dash of Jack Black’s character thrown in.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude