Author Topic: New Originals if you care to listen...TDS (&cosmic orchestra)  (Read 1243 times)

Offline cosmicwxdude

New Originals if you care to listen...TDS (&cosmic orchestra)
« on: February 18, 2018, 12:46:00 PM »
If you're bored and want to listen to something original I've written under the name TDS ..(and his cosmic orchestra) please click below.  Melodic, floydy,,,yesssy....tears for fearsy.....10cc'ish..todd rundgren-like..this and that...that sort of thing sums it up. Inspired by the challenge to write play and record. I'm no accomplished instrumentalist but I focus on what I perceive to be my good attributes and shy away from the too complex or stuff I'm not so good at in my opinion. But I always try to make the song interesting melodically and bringing all the instruments together piece by piece. This isn't prog metal (but of course I love the genre) this is just my own shit man!!   :metal :corn

Vids are just photos as backdrop...

Thanks.   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCIU0n6ZYp0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcryzHfYQSQ

Offline Architeuthis

Re: New Originals if you care to listen...TDS (&cosmic orchestra)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 02:03:33 AM »
C'mon people, this guy posted this over a month ago and no-one can even take the time to listen or give a response?!?!  Anyway , the music sounded good, and the vocals good on the most part but fell a little flat at times. It could be just my phone with tiny speakers making it sound that way. Good job though, and the video images were cool along with the music
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 02:16:42 AM by Architeuthis »
You can do a lot in a lifetime if you don't burn out too fast, you can make the most of the distance, first you need endurance first you've got to last....... NP

Offline cosmicwxdude

Re: New Originals if you care to listen...TDS (&cosmic orchestra)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 08:58:48 PM »
Thank you my friend.  I'm working on my style, technique and abilities.  I'm no virtuoso when it comes to soloing but I am learning and I focus on my strengths as far as I see them at least.   ;D  Thanks again.