Author Topic: The Wolfking Second Coming Roulette v2. We all know who won. Thanks to all!!!  (Read 85859 times)

Online jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator

PS  Chad-   I considered Kepler Ten for this roulette (and it'll be in an upcoming podcast) but Red Skies Rise was the standout track for me - very Fates Warning.

I can't disagree too much there, but I love the 2 different parts to Swallowtail - Ev knows what I'm talking 'bout.  That album is the tits - so much diversity and different styles of songwriting - Katt will back me up here.

Interrsting Brett was going to send this band, wouldn't have guessed that. Maybe it's something that needs more time and listens to grow.

Oh, well now that BRENT was going to send them, they're interesting to you now?!?!?!   :lol  jk mate.  I knew Swallowtail was a shot in the dark vis-a-vis your tastes.   Wait and see if Red Skies Rise gets a ... rise ... out of you from the B&B podcast - speaking of which... where the hell is the best of '17!?!?. 
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
Kepler Ten rocks imo  :biggrin: The Woods of Ypres song is the only one I know by them and I like it but not surprised wolfking didn't enjoy it honestly.
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"

Offline Lowdz

Yay, England won the World Cup quarter final and I jumped Chad (if you see what I mean :blush). A good day.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Yay, England won the World Cup quarter final and I jumped Chad (if you see what I mean :blush). A good day.

Glad i could give you a cheap thrill!  :zydarscouch:
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline Lethean

Wolfking, I'm glad you liked a least a couple of the tracks I sent.  :)  Definitely check out Kingcrow, and they have a new album coming out this year too.  Superior is sadly no more, and I know you were looking for more recent stuff, but I think Ultima Ratio is a great album and worth giving a listen.

Offline Lowdz

Glad i could give you a cheap thrill!  :zydarscouch:

They don’t come much cheaper 😀

Offline Lowdz

GRRRRowly Death Metal Tim

:lol

Hey, I like that! :yarr :metal

:lol

Even I sent growls this round!

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni

PS  Chad-   I considered Kepler Ten for this roulette (and it'll be in an upcoming podcast) but Red Skies Rise was the standout track for me - very Fates Warning.

I can't disagree too much there, but I love the 2 different parts to Swallowtail - Ev knows what I'm talking 'bout.  That album is the tits - so much diversity and different styles of songwriting - Katt will back me up here.

Interrsting Brett was going to send this band, wouldn't have guessed that. Maybe it's something that needs more time and listens to grow.

Oh, well now that BRENT was going to send them, they're interesting to you now?!?!?!   :lol  jk mate.  I knew Swallowtail was a shot in the dark vis-a-vis your tastes.   Wait and see if Red Skies Rise gets a ... rise ... out of you from the B&B podcast - speaking of which... where the hell is the best of '17!?!?.

More fails to top it off haha.  Was posting that on my damn phone.  :lol
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Online jingle.boy

• DTF.org Alumni
Funny... I never even noticed the typo myself. The emphasis was on Bree-eent’s recommendation being good enough for you to check it out. 

Offline Elite

• The 'other' Rich
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • also, a tin teardrop
Sorry about not sending last round (it's not as if I had a chance anyway). I was moving and while it will take me at least a week to fully get organised again, the hardest work is done now. I just didn't have roulette playing on my mind at all for the past two weeks and yesterday was hectic and busy with the move. Thanks for hosting this though and I hope I was able to get you something interesting! :)
Hey dude slow the fuck down so we can finish together at the same time.  :biggrin:
Squ
scRa are the resultaten of sound nog bring propey

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Sorry about not sending last round (it's not as if I had a chance anyway). I was moving and while it will take me at least a week to fully get organised again, the hardest work is done now. I just didn't have roulette playing on my mind at all for the past two weeks and yesterday was hectic and busy with the move. Thanks for hosting this though and I hope I was able to get you something interesting! :)

All good mate, cheers for participating.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.