2 (3.9%)
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
1 (2%)
Tennessee Titans
0 (0%)
Washington Redskins
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Author Topic: 2018 NFL Thread - Shady Indeed  (Read 16153 times)

Online AngelBack

• I'm officially a lard......
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Why you want beef with broccoli ?
Re: 2018 NFL Thread - Shady Indeed
« Reply #1050 on: July 11, 2018, 02:14:02 PM »
Ray Lewis.

Prophetic much?  McCoy just hired the same attorney here in Atlanta that go Lewis off.
But the arc of your life will still be profound

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #1051 on: July 11, 2018, 06:11:28 PM »
Ray Lewis.

Prophetic much?  McCoy just hired the same attorney here in Atlanta that go Lewis off.

Completely off topic, but I have to ask. Is there any way that you could change your avatar? I had the greatest urge to upchuck after I seen it...  :-[

I'm usually one to give the benefit of doubt when I hear/see these things come out against a celebrity of any kind. Something about this story stinks, and I wouldn't be surprised by any lengths that someone would go to to smear a celebrity. See the current situation with Chris Hardwick.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1052 on: July 11, 2018, 06:21:04 PM »
Hardwick seems like a dick, but not a sexual predator.

With McCoy, there has been an awful lot of smoke around him for a few years now for there to continue to be no fire.

Offline PowerSlave

« Reply #1053 on: July 11, 2018, 10:34:54 PM »
That's fair. To be honest, I really don't know anything about him off the field, but it just seems to be the "in thing" to accuse male celebrities of all kinds of misdeeds lately. I'm absolutely certain that a great many of the accusations are legitimate, but so many people are willing to crucify them with little, or no verifiable evidence.

The accusations could absolutely be true, but it seems like a lot of people are so quick to assume the worst. And I want to point out that I'm not pointing to anyone in the forum in particular. It's meant to be a general observation.

Sorry for taking the discussion into the P/R territory.
All of this has happened before and all of this will happen again

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1054 on: July 12, 2018, 11:24:28 AM »
Just bought my presale tix for the Rams vs. Chiefs Monday night Game in Mexico City!  Gonna be a blast!!!  Hopefully will have a good size group going.  Trying to decipher exactly where the seats are located is another story. :lol  They don't make it easy on their seating chart.

Offline El Barto

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1055 on: July 12, 2018, 12:57:52 PM »
Just bought my presale tix for the Rams vs. Chiefs Monday night Game in Mexico City!  Gonna be a blast!!!  Hopefully will have a good size group going.  Trying to decipher exactly where the seats are located is another story. :lol  They don't make it easy on their seating chart.
That whole process can be pretty confusing for us gringos. In my experience all of the rules that apply for locals purchasing tickets are reversed for foreigners, and they don't really explain that.

"There will be absolutely no will call at this event."
"So, where do I get my tickets?"
"From will call. Why do you ask?"  :lol

Be sure and eat breakfast at el Cardenal one morning. That's the best part of going to DF in my book.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline kingshmegland

• defender of the brew!
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Take that Beethoven, you deaf bastard!!
« Reply #1056 on: July 12, 2018, 01:59:52 PM »
That whole process can be pretty confusing for us gringos. In my experience all of the rules that apply for locals purchasing tickets are reversed for foreigners, and they don't really explain that.

Be sure and eat breakfast at el Cardenal one morning. That's the best part of going to DF in my book.

And bring a ton of Imodium.
I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'. - Bob Newhart

So wait, we're spelling it wrong and king is spelling it right? What is going on here? :lol -- BlobVanDam

Offline CrimsonSunrise

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1057 on: July 12, 2018, 02:50:14 PM »

Yeah... I'm a Mex expert :P  it's Lomitil down there!  :biggrin:  Drink bottled water and do NOT eat salads!!! :lol  I'll find some info on the Restaurant Barto!

Offline El Barto

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1058 on: July 12, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

Yeah... I'm a Mex expert :P  it's Lomitil down there!  :biggrin:  Drink bottled water and do NOT eat salads!!! :lol  I'll find some info on the Restaurant Barto!
Yeah, it's the salads that fool people. The water is actually potable for us gabachos, now. Still, I don't take chances. Even though it's only a two hour flight home I sure don't want it to turn ugly.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson