Poll

Vote FOR YOUR FAVOURITE album, one album from one match!!

--------GROUP A--------
0 (0%)
My God-Given Right
0 (0%)
Better Than Raw
0 (0%)
--------GROUP B--------
0 (0%)
Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy
0 (0%)
Helloween EP
0 (0%)
--------GROUP C--------
0 (0%)
Straight Out Of Hell
0 (0%)
Rabbit Don't Come Easy
1 (100%)
--------GROUP D--------
0 (0%)
Walls Of Jericho
0 (0%)
Pink Bubbles Go Ape
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Album Championship - Group round, day 4 mistake again.  (Read 397 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
ALBUM CHAMPIONSHIP

1ST ROUND:
- 16 albums divided into 4 groups (4 albums per each). Drawing was provided by online drawing program - generatordruzyn.pl ;)
- in every group there will be 3 matches - album vs album (normal survivor poll, just voting for Your least favourite)
- one win gives an album 3 points, draw 1 point, loss 0 points
- when the matches in groups will be over first two places will qualify into quarter/finals
- one group round day - 4 matches, one from each group

GROUP A                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 1                           2   2   0   0          6                                     
2. The Time Of The Oath                                          2   1   0   1          3        
3. Better Than Raw                                                  1   0   0   1          0
4. My God Given Right                                             1   0   0   1          0

Day 1 result:
My God-Given Right 0 - 8 The Time The Oath

Day 2 result:
Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 1 6 - 2 Better Than Raw

Day 3 result:
The Time Of The Oath 2 - 7 Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 1

Day 4:
My God-Given Right vs Better Than Raw

Day 5:
My God-Given Right vs Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 1

Day 6:
The Time Of The Oath vs Better Than Raw

GROUP B                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy               2   1   0   1          3
2. 7 Sinners                                                              2   1   0   1          3
3. Master Of The Rings                                             1   1   0   0          3  
4. Helloween EP                                                       1   0   0   1          0

Day 1 result:
7 Sinners 8 - 2 Helloween EP

Day 2 result:
Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy 3 - 5 Master Of The Rings

Day 3 result:
7 Sinners 1 - 8 Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy

Day 4:
Keeper Of The Seven Keys: The Legacy vs Helloween EP

Day 5:
7 Sinners vs Master Of The Rings

Day 6:
Master Of The Rings vs Helloween EP

GROUP C                                                                 M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. Chameleon                                                           2   1   1   0          4
2. Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 2                            1   1   0   0          3
3. Rabbit Don't Come Easy                                       1   0   1   0          1
4. Straight Out Of Hell                                              2   0   0   2          0

Day 1 result:
Chameleon 5 - 5 Rabbit Don't Come Easy

Day 2 result:
Straight Out Of Hell 0 - 8 Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 2

Day 3 result:
Chameleon 6 - 3 Straight Out Of Hell

Day 4:
Straight Out Of Hell vs Rabbit Don't Come Easy

Day 5:
Rabbit Don't Come Easy vs Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt2

Day 6:
Chameleon vs Keeper Of The Seben Keys pt2

GROUP D                                                                M  W  D   L      POINTS
1. The Dark Ride                                                          2   2   0   0          6
2. Gambling With The Devil                                       2   1   0   1          3
3. Walls Of Jericho                                                    1   0   0   1          0
4. Pink Bubbles Go Ape                                             1   0   0   1          0

Day 1 result:
Walls Of Jericho 2 - 8 The Dark Ride

Day 2 result:
Gambling With The Devil 6 - 2Pink Bubbles Go Ape

Day 3 result:
The Dark Ride 7 - 2 Gambling With The Devil

Day 4:
Walls Of Jericho vs Pink Bubbles Go Ape

Day 5:
Walls Of Jericho vs Gambling With The Devil

Day 6:
The Dark Ride vs Pink Bubbles Go Ape

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 4.
My choices are:
Better Than Raw
Keeper The Legacy
Rabbit
Walls Of Jericho