Author Topic: Merry Christmas DTF! Post your xmas haul  (Read 2209 times)

Offline Podaar

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Merry Christmas DTF! Post your xmas haul
« Reply #35 on: December 29, 2017, 05:00:46 AM »
I'm with lonestar on this one. Anyone who would drink that liquid cinnamon-sugar would drink their own bath water. But, then again, I like the 16 year old bottle of Lagavulin I got for Christmas...so what do I know.
"Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are God. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are God.” — Christopher Hitchens

Offline jingle.boy

• I'm so ronery; so sad and ronery
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • DTF's resident deceased dictator
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2017, 06:11:54 AM »
I'm with lonestar on this one. Anyone who would drink that liquid cinnamon-sugar would drink their own bath water. But, then again, I like the 16 year old bottle of Lagavulin I got for Christmas...so what do I know.

:drool:
That's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
I fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".
Quote from: Puppies_On_Acid
Remember the mark of a great vocalist is if TAC hates them with a special passion

Offline The Walrus

• goo goo g'joob
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • PSA: Stairway to Heaven is in 4/4
« Reply #37 on: December 29, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »
The Jack Daniels Fire is good shit too. I tend to drink it straight out of the bottle like a degenerate. Fight me.  :lol
From a Mega Man Legends island jamming power metal to a Walrus listening to black metal, I like your story arc.
"I don't worry about nothing, no, 'cause worrying's a waste of my time"