Author Topic: Songs with favorite endings/outros?  (Read 4115 times)

Online HOF

Re: Songs with favorite endings/outros?
« Reply #105 on: August 27, 2021, 04:17:28 PM »
The Sweetwater Youtube channel is really great. Lots of great interviews and demos and stuff. Sounds like an amazing place to work.

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
« Reply #106 on: August 27, 2021, 04:19:17 PM »
Aaron, you in any videos? I believe your drums were once right?
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #107 on: August 27, 2021, 04:21:19 PM »
Sounds like it was some sort of awful initiation meeting.

In my 11 years here, we have had a few of those.  But they've been balanced out by some pretty amazing ones as well.  Paul Gilbert has stopped by a few times.  John Petrucci came out right before the release of DT12 when we brought on Music Man Guitars to talk about his signature guitars.  I don't want to get into a huge name dropping thing and derail the thread, but it's been pretty cool to have the number of "big name" people come out to demo new gear for us.

Jesus, where do you work exactly?

I’m a Senior Sales Engineer at Sweetwater Sound.  www.Sweetwater.com.

Fucking sick!
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline romdrums

« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2021, 07:20:35 PM »
Aaron, you in any videos? I believe your drums were once right?

I’m not in any videos.  When you’ve got Nick D’Virgilio to handle the drum videos, they don’t need me!  My kit is in a video that Casey Cooper did where they looked at the kits of a few Sales Engineers.  Mine was the first one in the video.

The Sweetwater Youtube channel is really great. Lots of great interviews and demos and stuff. Sounds like an amazing place to work.

It really is.  I’ve been there 11 years now, and it’s still fun and rewarding.  It is one of the best jobs to have in the music industry, that’s for sure.
Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try. -Neil Peart, 1952-2020.

There is a fundamental difference between filtered facts and firehosed opinions. -Stadler.