Author Topic: Star Wars Discussion Thread v. Rise of Skywalker / Mandalorian (merged)  (Read 248202 times)

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
Re: Star Wars Discussion Thread v. Rise of Skywalker / Mandalorian (merged)
« Reply #3395 on: June 24, 2022, 08:35:57 AM »
For discussion sake.....let's assume they're doing a S2 of Kenobi....because, well....you know they're going to. What would be an 'acceptable' storyline you could buy into? At this point I'd expect them to try to incorporate Yoda somehow being that he too is isolated and there is a lot of leeway there as far as available story they could tell as we really have nothing to go off of cannon wise.

Any thoughts?

I think what they will do is have Obi-Wan fight Darth Vader again and construct a plot to lead to that inevitable conclusion. What I personally hope they do is focus on Obi-Wan specifically and have him venture out into the galaxy for some kind of mission. Does he already know where Yoda is? Perhaps the season could be revolve around him trying to find out and be a full-on investigative story.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #3396 on: June 24, 2022, 09:10:12 AM »
I know they have already done Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul in one of the kids shows but that would still be what I would expect from S2. I mean you could do Vader again and I wouldn't be surprised if he appeared but I also know they want to sell the angle of "here's whats new about this season" and a Maul/Obi confrontation would probably get people hyped.

Online Logain Ablar

• False Dragon
« Reply #3397 on: June 24, 2022, 09:17:06 AM »
Maybe throw in something with a younger Boba Fett? The Colouring Book of Boba Fett?? Sorry, terrible, I know..  :lol

The way things are going in the SW universe, it seems impossible to die, so who's to say that Jango Fett couldn't make a reappearance, his head getting lopped off only a minor inconvenience..

I'm actually looking forward to the Andor series where they shouldn't be burdened with having to shoehorn in existing characters. It would be great to get something fresh and new that stands on its own.

Online gmillerdrake

• Proud Father.....Blessed Husband
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • 1 Timothy 2:5
« Reply #3398 on: June 24, 2022, 09:29:44 AM »
I know they have already done Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul in one of the kids shows but that would still be what I would expect from S2.

I think that is a misconception about The Clone Wars and Rebels. Yes, it's animated but they're far from 'kids shows'.  TCW's has some silly episodes, especially in the first season or two....but there is a lot of political backstory....a lot of pretty violent fighting.....and a ton of good character development for Kenobi and Anakin (much better than the three prequel movies)
Without Faith.....Without Hope.....There can be No Peace of Mind

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #3399 on: June 24, 2022, 09:49:11 AM »
I might be interested in watching Rebels. I do like the whole inquisition stuff and I am annoyed that Kenobi shows several force users that did fuck all during the season. The inquisitors were cool in Jedi Fallen Order too.

I watched a bit of Clone Wars and it was solid enough, but i have heard that show gets better later on.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3400 on: June 24, 2022, 09:59:36 AM »
I might be interested in watching Rebels. I do like the whole inquisition stuff and I am annoyed that Kenobi shows several force users that did fuck all during the season. The inquisitors were cool in Jedi Fallen Order too.

I watched a bit of Clone Wars and it was solid enough, but i have heard that show gets better later on.

I've mentioned it multiple times in this thread....but, if you're a SW fan it's worth the investment to watch those shows. The issue is there's just a ton of episodes. TCW's only gets better as it goes on and IMO Rebels is great from the word 'go' all the way through.

The Inquisitors are definitely more utilized and explored in Rebels.....especially the Grand Inquisitor. Really neat character. And, a lot of the characters and underlying story arc is going to continue in the 'Ahsoka' live action series

Offline HOF

« Reply #3401 on: June 24, 2022, 10:31:16 PM »
On the whole, I give this episode and series two thumbs sideways. Decent fan service, it’s kind of cool to see a souped up souped up Vader do things and all that. The hardest thing with selling a series like this that’s set before another story is the stakes are low. You know Leia, Obi-wan, Vader, and Luke live. You don’t care enough about Reva or the other lady who blew herself up in episode 4. So it all ends up being a bit anti-climactic. Without knowing how it has to end, Obi-wan buried under a ton of rock might have some emotional value. Knowing he was sure to bust out took that away.

In the end, I think this series didn’t have much value beyond fan service, and the way it messes with the continuity with the original series works somewhat against even that. The whole conversation where Vader says “I killed Anakin” had Obi-wan says “then Anakin is already dead,” was kind of the ultimate fan service moment.

The other thing that struck me is how little I liked or cared for Ewan as Obi-wan. I’ve seen only episodes I and III of the prequels, and then only once, and I have no real affinity for that character. The few parts where he seemed to show some spirit and spine were cool, but a lot of the time he was just sort of pouty.

Also, the prequels make it impossible to care about his relationship with Anakin or have any interest in any sort of redemption story arc for Vader. They made him so unlikable in the prequels! When Obi-wan tells Leia at the end how great her dad was, I just rolled my eyes.

One other thing that annoyed me. At the beginning of this episode the star destroyer is chasing the ship, and Obi-wan takes off on his shuttle and they’re like “oh, we can only follow one of the ships, so we’ll let the others get away and focus on Obi-wan.” Then (when Obi-wan miraculously happens to be right by a habitable planet), Vader boards his shuttle and follows him to the planet surface. Um, he couldn’t have chased Obi-wan by himself while the main ship went after the others? They didn’t have any tie fighters they could scramble to shoot the others down? They couldn’t have quickly blown Obi-wan out of the sky and then focused on the others? Also, what is the shield capability of this transport ship that the star destroyer doesn’t just breach it in about 5 minutes? It’s this kind of stuff that was so poorly written into the story. 

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #3402 on: June 24, 2022, 10:52:49 PM »
Auralnauts have a bunch of these, of varying quality IMO.  But I loved this one, easily my favorite yet.

Weekend at Obi's

Offline ErHaO

« Reply #3403 on: June 25, 2022, 02:38:55 AM »

I've mentioned it multiple times in this thread....but, if you're a SW fan it's worth the investment to watch those shows. The issue is there's just a ton of episodes. TCW's only gets better as it goes on and IMO Rebels is great from the word 'go' all the way through.

The Inquisitors are definitely more utilized and explored in Rebels.....especially the Grand Inquisitor. Really neat character. And, a lot of the characters and underlying story arc is going to continue in the 'Ahsoka' live action series

Yeah it seems like are many episodes, I am not planning on binge watching it in a short window of time. I have seen some watching guides for Clone Wars where for early seasons they pick the essential episodes to get to the good parts. That worked for me for other series.

I like animated stuff, so that won't be a problem to me.

Offline Dream Team

« Reply #3404 on: June 25, 2022, 05:28:18 AM »
On the whole, I give this episode and series two thumbs sideways. Decent fan service, it’s kind of cool to see a souped up souped up Vader do things and all that. The hardest thing with selling a series like this that’s set before another story is the stakes are low. You know Leia, Obi-wan, Vader, and Luke live. You don’t care enough about Reva or the other lady who blew herself up in episode 4. So it all ends up being a bit anti-climactic. Without knowing how it has to end, Obi-wan buried under a ton of rock might have some emotional value. Knowing he was sure to bust out took that away.

In the end, I think this series didn’t have much value beyond fan service, and the way it messes with the continuity with the original series works somewhat against even that. The whole conversation where Vader says “I killed Anakin” had Obi-wan says “then Anakin is already dead,” was kind of the ultimate fan service moment.

The other thing that struck me is how little I liked or cared for Ewan as Obi-wan. I’ve seen only episodes I and III of the prequels, and then only once, and I have no real affinity for that character. The few parts where he seemed to show some spirit and spine were cool, but a lot of the time he was just sort of pouty.

Also, the prequels make it impossible to care about his relationship with Anakin or have any interest in any sort of redemption story arc for Vader. They made him so unlikable in the prequels! When Obi-wan tells Leia at the end how great her dad was, I just rolled my eyes.

One other thing that annoyed me. At the beginning of this episode the star destroyer is chasing the ship, and Obi-wan takes off on his shuttle and they’re like “oh, we can only follow one of the ships, so we’ll let the others get away and focus on Obi-wan.” Then (when Obi-wan miraculously happens to be right by a habitable planet), Vader boards his shuttle and follows him to the planet surface. Um, he couldn’t have chased Obi-wan by himself while the main ship went after the others? They didn’t have any tie fighters they could scramble to shoot the others down? They couldn’t have quickly blown Obi-wan out of the sky and then focused on the others? Also, what is the shield capability of this transport ship that the star destroyer doesn’t just breach it in about 5 minutes? It’s this kind of stuff that was so poorly written into the story.

You haven’t even seen one of the prequels - why you skipped one I haven’t the faintest - yet you feel qualified to critique the portrayals and relationships and such?? I feel like I’m back in the Van Halen countdown thread.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3405 on: June 25, 2022, 09:05:32 AM »
I like animated stuff, so that won't be a problem to me.

The animation method improves throughout the seasons and in the final season the battle between Ahsoka and Maul is all motion capture with real actors....it's really killer.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3406 on: June 25, 2022, 09:09:32 AM »

You haven’t even seen one of the prequels - why you skipped one I haven’t the faintest - yet you feel qualified to critique the portrayals and relationships and such?? I feel like I’m back in the Van Halen countdown thread.

Or any of The Clone Wars to add. Their relationship is fully developed in that show which adds a TON of story and relationship to the two. You make some valid arguments about the Star Destroyer especially but are WAY off base about Kenobi/Anakin. With the lack of background to Kenobi's character that you do have I guess I can see how you'd didn't 'feel'l Ewen....but....Ewen nailed that character and he and Hayden were the bright spots of the series.

Offline HOF

« Reply #3407 on: June 25, 2022, 09:20:27 AM »

That’s fair!

Online Zantera

• Wolfman's brother
  • DTF.org Member
  • Bouncing around the room
« Reply #3408 on: June 25, 2022, 09:21:58 AM »
I think it's unfortunate people should have to sit through 100+ episodes of an animated show to 'get' the Obi-Wan/Anakin friendship and that is a big part of the failure of the prequels IMO that you never get a sense of these two being close. In the first movie Obi-Wan sees Anakin as being dangerous and very begrudgingly takes him on as an apprentice at the end only because Qui-Gon wanted it, by the second movie Anakin is already in 'angsty teen' mode and rebels against Obi-Wan. At the start of the third movie we get a little bit of banter/friendship between them - probably because they realized "Oh shit he's turning into Vader in 2 hours and we haven't established that he's a good guy and a friend of Obi-Wan".

With all of that said, I thought that flashback scene of them dueling and talking did a lot to show us that they did have a good relationship in the past. I don't think Hayden is as bad as the reputation he gets - he is bad in the prequels but he's reading bad lines and being given bad directing. I kinda hope we get to see more of him (whether it's flashbacks or something else) because I do think he could redeem himself.

Offline HOF

« Reply #3409 on: June 25, 2022, 09:27:45 AM »
What I’m mostly trying to say is this series leaned a lot on the prequels in terms of fan service (and I guess maybe on the animated series). To the extent it leaned on the original trilogy, it seemed to kind of mess with the story more than compliment it. If you didn’t like the prequels (or know the animated series), that kind of limits the effectiveness of the fan service.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3410 on: June 25, 2022, 09:43:45 AM »
I think it's unfortunate people should have to sit through 100+ episodes of an animated show to 'get' the Obi-Wan/Anakin friendship and that is a big part of the failure of the prequels IMO that you never get a sense of these two being close. In the first movie Obi-Wan sees Anakin as being dangerous and very begrudgingly takes him on as an apprentice at the end only because Qui-Gon wanted it, by the second movie Anakin is already in 'angsty teen' mode and rebels against Obi-Wan. At the start of the third movie we get a little bit of banter/friendship between them - probably because they realized "Oh shit he's turning into Vader in 2 hours and we haven't established that he's a good guy and a friend of Obi-Wan".

Totally agree. There are 133 episodes of TCW's and if I had to 'guess' I'd say 30-40 of those are just throw away episodes.....then there's probably a good dozen that are strictly dedicated to the politics of the time....it's just a chore to work through. But it really is worth it to see the Anakin/Kenobi relationship AND to see Ahsoka grow as a character.

But what's odd and that just fly's in the face of the prequels is the fact that Anakin is WAY more mature and likable in TCW's and also has a Padawan he's training. I've said it before in this thread somewhere but I don't even consider the prequel movies Anakin as 'Anakin'....TCW's Anakin 'IS' Anakin. With that being said....that scene with Kenobi and Vader in this series was so powerful to me (and maybe others who've watched TCW's) with ALL the animated show history and relationship behind it....I'll admit the ol' eyes got misty there.

Online ariich

• Roulette Supervillain
  • Global Moderator
  • sexin' you later
« Reply #3411 on: June 25, 2022, 09:53:58 AM »
I don't know that anyone has to watch all of Clone Wars, but it's certainly available to dip in and out of. I agree about this being the weakness of the prequels, in and of themselves. I mostly find the prequels ok (and Episode III actually genuinely good overall, despite some flaws), but the biggest issue for me is not seeing partly the relationship but also more generally Anakin being heroic. I'm currently slowly working my way through Clone Wars (in between other things) - the first 2-3 seasons weren't that engaging and I mainly just watched the recommended "essential" arcs, but season 4 and especially 5 have got much more consistently interesting. And more generally I think it does a great job filling in the gaps between the movies.

In terms of the relevance to Obi-Wan Kenobi, this is a TV show as well. So Clone Wars is just as relevant background as the movies were.

With all of that said, I thought that flashback scene of them dueling and talking did a lot to show us that they did have a good relationship in the past. I don't think Hayden is as bad as the reputation he gets - he is bad in the prequels but he's reading bad lines and being given bad directing. I kinda hope we get to see more of him (whether it's flashbacks or something else) because I do think he could redeem himself.
Yeah and even in the prequels it was only really in Attack of the Clones that he was particularly bad. In fairness, he was really not good in that (but I agree, the writing and directing didn't help).

Ariich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
I be am boner inducing.

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
« Reply #3412 on: June 26, 2022, 07:53:23 PM »
One of my favorite parts of the series was when Vader's helmet got cracked and there was fragments of Anakin peaking out.

One thing I wasn't sure about is I thought he needed the whole helmet to survive though?

Offline jammindude

« Reply #3413 on: June 26, 2022, 08:07:58 PM »
One of my favorite parts of the series was when Vader's helmet got cracked and there was fragments of Anakin peaking out.

One thing I wasn't sure about is I thought he needed the whole helmet to survive though?

That’s why you heard him wheezing when half of it was off. He was extremely weak and had to go get a replacement ASAP.
"Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world.
Than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled." - Neil Peart

The Jammin Dude Show - https://www.youtube.com/user/jammindude

Offline ZirconBlue

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3414 on: June 27, 2022, 10:52:28 AM »
During the early episodes, I was joking that Vader's opponents should just hit some of those buttons/switches on his chest and see if he reboots.  I was glad to se Obi-Wan eventually attack Vader's control panel in the final episode.

Online lonestar

• DTF Executive Chef
  • Official DTF Tour Guide
  • Silly Hatted Knife Chucker
« Reply #3415 on: June 28, 2022, 06:49:51 PM »
Just noticed D+ has a section on their SW page, Clone Wars Essential Episodes, with select episodes. I'm going in...

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3416 on: June 28, 2022, 07:04:08 PM »
Just noticed D+ has a section on their SW page, Clone Wars Essential Episodes, with select episodes. I'm going in...

Wow! Haven’t seen that! Such a good idea!

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3417 on: June 29, 2022, 06:03:17 AM »
During the early episodes, I was joking that Vader's opponents should just hit some of those buttons/switches on his chest and see if he reboots.  I was glad to se Obi-Wan eventually attack Vader's control panel in the final episode.

That reminds me of the Triumph The Insult Dog bit where he's interviewing people dressed as Star Wars characters and he asks the dude dressed as Darth Vader if those buttons are how he calls his mom for a ride.  Or something like that.  :)

Online faizoff

« Reply #3418 on: June 29, 2022, 06:11:50 AM »

That reminds me of the Triumph The Insult Dog bit where he's interviewing people dressed as Star Wars characters and he asks the dude dressed as Darth Vader if those buttons are how he calls his mom for a ride.  Or something like that.  :)
It's one of the best sketch out there and makes me laugh every single time I watch. I get a huge kick out of it even as a Star Wars fan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKT7bx-fmtk&ab_channel=ConanClassic

My favorite line is the one where he says "that's the last vagina he'll ever see" when referring to the pregnant woman's yet-to-be-born son.  :lol
"Oh how am I doing?...eating so much pussy, I'm shitting clits, son!" - Jonah Ryan

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3419 on: July 29, 2022, 07:40:13 AM »
Saw a rumor that the Ahsoka series is shooting a live action, shot for shot scene of the dual that Ahsoka had with Vader on Malachor in the "Twilight of the Apprentice" episode in the finale of the second season of Rebels. Personally, I really dislike this idea for a couple reasons. One is, people who haven't seen this in Rebels will immediately think that it's a rip off of the final battle in Kenobi between Vader and Kenobi...when in fact....that scene was a rip off of Twilight of the Apprentice" Second, there's no way they capture the emotion and significance of the original.

I guess I 'get' why they'd consider it being that not everyone has watched Rebels and it was a really awesome moment in SW's lore....but, to me....it's just not appealing at all to see that scene live action. I hate that it'd take away from the original version.

Offline Grappler

• Victory, Illinois Varsity
« Reply #3420 on: August 01, 2022, 08:23:19 PM »
Putting this here, though it's more a general Disney+ thing - they just debuted "Light & Magic," a new six-part documentary on the creation of Industrial Light & Magic (ILM) and the first episode or two is about how they filmed the original Star Wars and put ILM together for that specific purpose. 

Offline MrBoom_shack-a-lack

• I hit things for a living!
  • DTF.org Member
« Reply #3421 on: August 04, 2022, 04:43:35 PM »
I enjoyed Obi-Wan more than I thought but honestly, the whole Vader doing everything to chase and destroy Obi-Wan just felt lame. When he turned around a whole Star Destroyer to chase one little ship I laughed so hard.

The whole story arc of Reva was tiring imo, I didn't care much for that. Also, as soon as I saw Kumail I knew he would be the "funnyman" in the show...

It was fun seeing Flea in the show though.
"I said to Nigel Tufnel, 'The door is open if you want to do anything on this record,' but it turns out Nigel has a phobia about doors." /Derek Smalls

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• DTF.com Member
« Reply #3422 on: August 05, 2022, 02:36:27 PM »
I enjoyed Obi-Wan more than I thought but honestly, the whole Vader doing everything to chase and destroy Obi-Wan just felt lame. When he turned around a whole Star Destroyer to chase one little ship I laughed so hard.

The whole story arc of Reva was tiring imo, I didn't care much for that. Also, as soon as I saw Kumail I knew he would be the "funnyman" in the show...

Between the portrayal of Anakin/Vader in the prequels now Anakin/Vader in Obi-Wan, the fear factor of Vader is pretty much gone. As a character, Vader has a lot more depth now than he did originally, but I think Vader was actually a more interesting character when you knew nothing about him back in the OT. I don't have a hard time separating the original cannon from the new cannon, so I still love the OT, but based on new cannon, Vader is basically just a petulant child who continuously gets his butt kicked and fails to live up to his potential. :lol
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!

Online The Letter M

« Reply #3423 on: August 05, 2022, 05:17:27 PM »

Between the portrayal of Anakin/Vader in the prequels now Anakin/Vader in Obi-Wan, the fear factor of Vader is pretty much gone. As a character, Vader has a lot more depth now than he did originally, but I think Vader was actually a more interesting character when you knew nothing about him back in the OT. I don't have a hard time separating the original cannon from the new cannon, so I still love the OT, but based on new cannon, Vader is basically just a petulant child who continuously gets his butt kicked and fails to live up to his potential. :lol

Well given there's still another 9 years between Obi-Wan Kenobi (the series) and A New Hope, there's still more they could add to the live action canon that could bring Vader to his menacing status. Seeing him in Rogue One was pretty menacing, IMO, even if he had some cheesy pun lines In that one scene.

There's a lot more to Vader that is canon to SW that isn't live action though, be it comics or animated (Clone Wars/Rebels) that I don't know about, so maybe there's more depth there that lines up with what fans know of him from the OT.

-Marc.
ATTENTION - HAKEN FANS! The HAKEN SURVIVOR 2023 has begun! You can check it out in the Polls/Survivors Forum!!!

Online Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2014!
« Reply #3424 on: August 10, 2022, 07:52:57 AM »

I'm with you on this.  100%.

Online Orbert

• Recovering Musician
  • EZBoard Elder
  • In and around the lake
« Reply #3425 on: August 10, 2022, 11:39:22 AM »
I agree as well, but the continual misspelling of the word "canon" is killing me.  I'm sorry.

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3426 on: August 10, 2022, 12:21:37 PM »
Ehh....I disagree. First off, Anakin in the prequels is just a small glimpse at Anakin the whole character. He rarely if ever got his butt whipped in TCW's and in fact in S3 Episode 15 defeats an all powerful force user pretty much cementing his place as 'the chosen one'.

Vader was brutal in the Kenobi series....and only lost to Kenobi because of his pride and arrogance much like Maul when he was captured alive by Ahsoka (as she was instructed to do) and then Kenobi again on Tatooine. Maul was more 'powerful' in both instances but his arrogance cost him in each situation. And the point of the final battle scene in Kenobi was to show how powerful Kenobi was as well and that despite Vader being 'stronger' than Kenobi and for all intents and purposes possessing the power to destroy him....that the 'light' side and Kenobi's approach will prevail in those situations and did. Plus, Vader is still struggling to fully embrace himself at that point.

Side Note: It was an utter fail on Disney's part to reshoot the Reva death scene....originally Vader 'brutally murdered' Reva as it was described and Disney got cold feet about the brutality of it and reshot it. My personal opinion on top of that is they feared the backlash the PC crowd would have assuredly orchestrated because a minority, female character would have been brutally killed off. Had they left the scene as originally intended it'd have added to the lore of Vader even more but they wussed out.

As The Letter M points out....there is 9 years left until we all would have seen Vader for the first time and in that time between what I've read in his Comic and just the 'lore' of the character....he reaches his full might. I still think it'd be cool to have an animated series (in the animation style of final season of Clone Wars and Bad Batch) that focused on Vader and detailed that rise to mythology and terror.

Offline Dave_Manchester

« Reply #3427 on: August 13, 2022, 05:24:49 PM »
Article about the guy who looks after Luke Skywalker's island from The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi:

www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62280677

Nice work if you can get it.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 05:38:30 PM by Dave_Manchester »

Offline MirrorMask

« Reply #3428 on: August 18, 2022, 09:21:14 AM »
Taking my sweet time, I finished Season 2 of The Mandalorian.

I probably enjoyed it even more than season 1 - I liked the "adventure of the week" style, even though you knew there was an overarching main story with Gus Space Fring as the main villain.

Quick question - why is Boba Fett alive? I assume in some of the 543 spinoff content associated with Star Wars there is a story of him managing to get out of the belly of the Sarlacc, but was I actually supposed to know he was alive? I've watched only the main Star Wars movies plus Rogue One and the Han Solo prequel, and season 1 of The Mandalorian, where was I supposed to learn that Boba Fett made it out of the Sarlacc pit?
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online gmillerdrake

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3429 on: August 18, 2022, 09:54:38 AM »
where was I supposed to learn that Boba Fett made it out of the Sarlacc pit?

At that point....you hadn't / haven't learned 'how' he is alive but it is addressed in his stand alone series.