Author Topic: New DT Tour dates  (Read 142480 times)

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
Re: New DT Tour dates
« Reply #1120 on: November 29, 2017, 01:29:01 PM »
So now we lost TLF in favor of yet another rendition of TSCO? Man, what a disappointment this band has become to me.

It was suggested they swapped that in the LI show to accommodate JP's mom in attendance.  That makes sense and all and can't fault the band for that, but since they kept the change, I am a bit baffled.  TLF, while far from a favorite of mine, worked SOOO well in that set.  Feel bad for the fans who are getting TSCO and not the b-sides and not even TA songs.  I'd take all those over TSCO personally.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #1121 on: December 01, 2017, 03:33:22 PM »
Just arrived in Dallas. Woo-Hoo...now what to do?
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1122 on: December 01, 2017, 04:37:12 PM »
Just arrived in Dallas. Woo-Hoo...now what to do?

:metal  I'll be arriving tomorrow afternoon, just got home and packing up my shit, for the third time this month.  Nice way to end a crazy busy fun month  :yarr

Offline Scottjf8

« Reply #1123 on: December 01, 2017, 05:42:26 PM »
Holy shit y'all. 24 hours.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #1124 on: December 01, 2017, 06:37:37 PM »
Holy shit y'all. 24 hours.

Yup yup...got lucky and Scored some Chevelle tickets with 10 years.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man

Offline goo-goo

« Reply #1125 on: December 02, 2017, 06:32:23 AM »
Austin show rocked last night :metal

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1126 on: December 02, 2017, 11:29:27 AM »
Cramx3 has made it to the lone star State  :metal I feel more excited for this show than the NYC or NJ shows and I still haven't bought a ticket

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #1127 on: December 02, 2017, 06:02:36 PM »
Waiting in line now.

Edit: inside now, at my seat in the middle section 102 row n.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2017, 06:34:20 PM by Ben_Jamin »

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1128 on: December 02, 2017, 09:37:59 PM »
Some Eve tonight

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #1129 on: December 02, 2017, 10:42:44 PM »
Some Eve tonight

And Hourglass. Not to mention Hot for Teacher

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1130 on: December 02, 2017, 11:24:07 PM »
Actually, it wasn't Eve that they played during JR's solo, it was Hourglass as you mentioned.  Really awesome venue and concert.  JLB mentioned the forum and people traveling for the show, I guess that's acknowledging they read this thread  :metal :metal  I tested out my new camera and got some amazing footage.  Met up with El Barto for a bit as well.  Definitely my favorite show of the tour that I went to.

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1131 on: December 03, 2017, 12:19:05 AM »
Waiting in line now.

Wish I'd known. I was right across the aisle from you in 101.

Met up with El Barto for a bit as well.  Definitely my favorite show of the tour that I went to.
Sorry we couldn't hook up before the show. I honestly had no idea there were two parking garages. Shame cause we really tore one on.

Hourglass really tripped me out. Kept wondering if JLB was going to start singing something since he was on stage front and center. Didn't catch HFT, though. All in all a real good show.
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #1132 on: December 03, 2017, 02:57:25 AM »
Waiting in line now.

Wish I'd known. I was right across the aisle from you in 101.

Met up with El Barto for a bit as well.  Definitely my favorite show of the tour that I went to.
Sorry we couldn't hook up before the show. I honestly had no idea there were two parking garages. Shame cause we really tore one on.

Hourglass really tripped me out. Kept wondering if JLB was going to start singing something since he was on stage front and center. Didn't catch HFT, though. All in all a real good show.

Was that you in that old school Images shirt. Haha. I was literally right next to you.

Offline Ben_Jamin

« Reply #1133 on: December 03, 2017, 02:59:11 AM »
That show was way worth the trip. Loved seeing Mangini and Rudess play golf while LaBrie talked. Haha.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1134 on: December 03, 2017, 07:08:36 AM »
Got a couple songs up on youtube from last night.  Used my new camera to amazing results.  Sound is great.

Loved seeing Mangini and Rudess play golf while LaBrie talked. Haha.

Hourglass really tripped me out.

Enjoy this: Golf on Stage turns into Hourglass

Hell's Kitchen

Offline KevShmev

• EZBoard Elder
« Reply #1135 on: December 03, 2017, 10:19:20 AM »
Unexpectedly busting out Hourglass like that is what some would call especially special.  :tup :tup

Offline Lethean

« Reply #1136 on: December 03, 2017, 10:49:20 AM »
It was indeed! They did it in Austin the night before, but I think it was unplanned. Jordan started playing it, then JP appeared and tried to join in, then left and reappeared, I presume with a different guitar and joined back in. It seemed unprepared but totally cool. Then last night JP was already out there on stage. Great moment and cramx, thanks for the video! :)

Offline dtrocker25

« Reply #1137 on: December 03, 2017, 11:54:02 AM »
I was in 101 row x..great show..took my daughter to her first DT show..LTL and Metropolis  along with Hells Kitchen were my fav.  Nothing like live DT....Cram X great vids..did u get more

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1138 on: December 04, 2017, 12:47:30 PM »
Cram X great vids..did u get more

I've got a large stockpile of footage, but those were the only full songs.  I have footage from all three concerts I went to this year and am planning on making a long video featuring all content merged together.  That's my idea at least, I just got home late last night and this is my project for the week so should have something in the next few days (maybe earlier if I have time).

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1139 on: December 04, 2017, 12:53:58 PM »

I've got a large stockpile of footage, but those were the only full songs.  I have footage from all three concerts I went to this year and am planning on making a long video featuring all content merged together.  That's my idea at least, I just got home late last night and this is my project for the week so should have something in the next few days (maybe earlier if I have time).
You eat anything good while you were down here?
Argument, the presentation of reasonable views, never makes headway against conviction, and conviction takes no part in argument because it knows.
E.F. Benson

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1140 on: December 04, 2017, 12:56:36 PM »

You eat anything good while you were down here?

I had a delicious tex-mex brunch with my friend Sunday afternoon.  Don't recall the name of the spot, I doubt it was anything well known, it was near his house in Dallas but it was delicious.  Otherwise, no.  I just fucked around in my rental camaro and hit up the Dallas World Aquarium. 

Online El Barto

• Rascal Atheistic Pig
  • DTF.org Alumni
  • Bad Craziness
« Reply #1141 on: December 04, 2017, 02:08:46 PM »
DWA is pretty cool. Better than the local zoo. Great place to play around with a new camera.
E.F. Benson

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1142 on: December 04, 2017, 02:28:14 PM »
DWA is pretty cool. Better than the local zoo. Great place to play around with a new camera.

And of course I left it in the car for that  :lol DWA was really cool, loved the layout and set up of it.  Must say I overall enjoyed Dallas.  Last time there I didn't get much time to do anything besides lunch and concert, but I got to drive around this time and see some sights.  Perfect weather too.  Couldn't of asked for a better weekend including both my flights, everything was smooth and perfect.

Offline Scottjf8

« Reply #1143 on: December 06, 2017, 03:39:12 PM »
Got my signed poster framed and on my wall.

I'd post a picture if I knew how to with this software here.  I guess I need to post it publicly and use the URL?  Lame.

Offline cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #1144 on: December 06, 2017, 03:50:58 PM »
Yea, you need to post the image to another website like imgur and link to it.

I completed my very long (75 minutes) Images and Words and Beyond video, made a thread for it on the DT forum, but here's the link if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVQNETQWmmw