News:

The staff at DTF wish to remind you all that a firm grasp of the rules of Yahtzee can save your life and the lives of your loved ones.  Be safe out there.

Main Menu

Do you put the shopping carts back in the corral?

Started by The Walrus, November 03, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cramx3

Wow this thread continues to find ways to impress

TAC

Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

cramx3

wolfking

I wonder if that fat bearded prick put that trolley back after he delivered those fucking gifts?

Dublagent66

Nah, it's probable stuck in the fucking chimney.  :lol :rollin :lol

TAC

It's not so much putting them in the corral, it's getting then out that can be a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXdR_g5kKQ
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

cramx3

Did that guy have a double whiskey with his coffee before doing shopping that morning?  WTF

The Walrus

Given that (one of) his pants are around his ankles, I think the odds are either that or dementia.

TAC

Dublagent66

Well, Darwin award winners don't count Tim.  :lol

Oh wait...I didn't mean you Stad. ;)

The Walrus

Adami

Was that Stadler?

Well....I guess there was something familiar about not agreeing with what he was doing....
[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

vtgrad

wolfking

Quote from: TAC on December 17, 2019, 01:49:29 PM
It's not so much putting them in the corral, it's getting then out that can be a bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OXdR_g5kKQ

This guy obviously has a mental disability.  I at least hope the dude filming helped him out afterwards at least.

Dublagent66

TAC

The Walrus

TAC

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

pg1067

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 17, 2019, 04:17:25 PM
We need to bring this guy to where Tim shops.

https://youtu.be/GzWQH0u4VJU

I saw that video the other day. That guy is a Class A douchebag. Seriously, who the fuck is he? He needs to get a fucking life. Like how bad could it be that he hangs out in shopping mart parking lots and fucking harasses people. Fuck him!

Quote from: pg1067 on December 17, 2019, 04:22:37 PM
So...this is what Kox looks like!

Kattelox has a new nickname!  :rollin

cramx3

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

The Walrus

King Postwhore

Use it in a sentence.

"I got my Kox stuck in a window."  - Quagmire.

TAC

"Hi honey, I have a friend of mine I want you to meet tonight. His name is Kox."

jingle.boy

"That's what Kox said"

Woody show guy was great.  If I had a YT channel and wanted to tackle the subject though, I'd just ask people if they were done with the cart... and if they said yeah, take it and leave it right behind their car.  Though, since I'm Canadian, I couldn't possibly be that big of an asshole.

What kind of answer is "it's 95 degrees out".  Did you not walk to the store, you idiot?
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

wolfking

The cancer guy needs to keep his bitch in line.

This guy doing the video though would be someone you would want to punch in the face.  Surprised he hasn't been flogged doing stuff like this.  I'm all for his message but damn he's a pompous sounding prick.

The Walrus

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 17, 2019, 08:32:27 PM
"That's what Kox said"

Woody show guy was great.  If I had a YT channel and wanted to tackle the subject though, I'd just ask people if they were done with the cart... and if they said yeah, take it and leave it right behind their car. Though, since I'm Canadian, I couldn't possibly be that big of an asshole.

What kind of answer is "it's 95 degrees out".  Did you not walk to the store, you idiot?

I thought that's what he was going to do. I was left unsatisfied and unfulfilled.

Dublagent66

Samsara

Hey Kox, not so close with that big cart of yours!

The Walrus

I prefer the radio station nickname. 105.9 K-LOX in the morning *wacky morning radio sounds* :neverusethis:

Dublagent66

Quote from: wolfking on December 18, 2019, 03:10:46 AM

The cancer guy needs to keep his bitch in line.

This guy doing the video though would be someone you would want to punch in the face.  Surprised he hasn't been flogged doing stuff like this.  I'm all for his message but damn he's a pompous sounding prick.

Actually, he was a lot nicer than I would've been.  The excuses the driver came up with were so lame.  "The cart is right here next to the car for someone else to use just like we did."  Oh ok, so you'd rather push the cart back into the store instead of just walking into the store where there are plenty of carts to choose from?  Then, you push it back out to the car, unload it and for some unknown reason, pushing the cart a few extra feet can't be done.

The funniest part was the wife being guilted into pushing the cart to the corral anyway.  Like somewhere in that blackhole between her ears was actually a conscience. :justjen

cramx3

I don't think the guys methods are the nicest by any means, but I'm ok with this sort of public shaming.  No one was hurt and those people probably felt like the idiots that they certainly look like.  Their faces were blurred out.  I'd love to see this guy travel the country and do this in different lots and see all the different reactions.  Guy would eventually get beat up but would be entertaining.  It actually reminded me of the TV show cheaters where they would spy on someone who was suspected of cheating and then confront them in the act, which would lead to some ridiculous excuses and in one episode, the host getting stabbed  :lol