Do you put the shopping carts back in the corral?

Started by The Walrus, November 03, 2017, 07:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adami

[url="//www.fanticide.bandcamp.com"]www.fanticide.bandcamp.com[/url]

Northern Lion

Quote from: Dublagent66 on December 06, 2019, 06:06:32 AM
Resolution is an illusion.  Nothing is ever resolved.  Ever.

Well, here's to another 32 pages then  :corn

TAC

Quote from: kingshmegland on December 06, 2019, 07:01:39 AM
Quote from: MirrorMask on December 06, 2019, 05:49:42 AM
Quote from: wolfking on December 06, 2019, 03:05:36 AM
Fuck me.  This thread is up to 32 pages!?  :rollin

Should read it all.

That's what I want to do one day as well, how come hotly sensitive political topics get resolved in 6-7 pages and shopping carts to the corral require 32?  :lol

I'd say 20 pages of this thread is us ripping on Tim because it's so damn fun. :lol

Love ya Tim! :lol

:natalieportman:
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

jingle.boy

Quote from: Stadler on December 06, 2019, 07:12:45 AM
I disagree with Adami.

I agree with both Stads and Adami.  Which means I disagree with them both?

#circularloop
Quote from: TAC on July 31, 2021, 06:55:07 PMIf I can do it, it's idiot proof.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

vtgrad

Quote from: TAC on December 04, 2019, 09:33:59 AM
Quote from: Kattelox on December 04, 2019, 08:14:44 AM

Yeah, I leave them in the spot and overnight they magically appear in a corral.

Overnight, the Parking Lot Elf replaces all carts not in the corral and silently plans Tim's death... something involving a shopping cart with one bad wheel and a mini-van perhaps.

And let's talk about this corral for a second... this is one of those useless designs with no divider in the middle it appears (undoubtedly designed by Tim's alter ego).  So someone who does decide to return his cart (after pages of heckling on some band's message board) also decides to to put his cart in the corral with such force that the other carts fly out the other side.  "At least I put MINE in... " he says.

Quote from: jingle.boy on December 06, 2019, 08:51:08 AM
Quote from: Stadler on December 06, 2019, 07:12:45 AM
I disagree with Adami.

I agree with both Stads and Adami.  Which means I disagree with them both?

#circularloop

The story ends where it begins...

pg1067

Quote from: wolfking on December 06, 2019, 03:17:13 AM
Over the last couple of years I've actually been guilty of leaving the trolley in the carpark if I'm in a bad mood, which happens a lot mind you.  I always make the effort of putting them back but there has been about 3 times I've left them.  I feel guilty about it after I leave but it's mainly cause there isn't a trolley station anywhere near by.

No need to feel guilty over something that feels so good.  Come over to the dark side!

Quote from: MirrorMask on December 06, 2019, 05:49:42 AM
Quote from: wolfking on December 06, 2019, 03:05:36 AM
Fuck me.  This thread is up to 32 pages!?  :rollin

Should read it all.

That's what I want to do one day as well, how come hotly sensitive political topics get resolved in 6-7 pages and shopping carts to the corral require 32?  :lol

No one's ever really gone.

Quote from: vtgrad on December 06, 2019, 08:53:28 AM
And let's talk about this corral for a second... this is one of those useless designs with no divider in the middle it appears (undoubtedly designed by Tim's alter ego).  So someone who does decide to return his cart (after pages of heckling on some band's message board) also decides to to put his cart in the corral with such force that the other carts fly out the other side.  "At least I put MINE in... " he says.

If we're talking corral design, let's invent one with a tractor beam....

bosk1

The Walrus

Stadler

jingle.boy

Quote from: pg1067 on December 06, 2019, 09:56:50 AM
If we're talking corral design, let's invent one with a tractor beam....

Or a cone.
Quote from: Stadler on January 03, 2024, 09:00:00 AMThat's a word salad - and take it from me, I know word salad
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on November 04, 2021, 05:14:36 AMI fear for the day when something happens on the right that is SO nuts that even Stadler says "That's crazy".

Stadler

hefdaddy42

Quote from: BlobVanDam on December 11, 2014, 08:19:46 PMHef is right on all things. Except for when I disagree with him. In which case he's probably still right.

The Walrus

TAC

Quote from: Evermind on December 04, 2019, 08:06:22 PM
Quote from: TAC on December 04, 2019, 11:44:05 AM
Quote from: chknptpie on December 04, 2019, 10:59:59 AM
Quote from: hefdaddy42 on December 04, 2019, 10:37:09 AM
...from the corral? 

Right, there are.

:tup :tup :tup
There are janitors too, but hopefully you throw your trash in a bin.

Not applicable.

Honest question: why not?

Well, since when do we confuse littering with leaving a shopping cart in a parking lot? Unfortunately people do litter all throughout the store. I just don't view them as similar issues.

Companies don't want to pay baggers, so you bag your own. They don't want to pay cashiers, so you self scan. And since they already don't schedule baggers, there's obviously no one to gather carts, so they expect you to now do that for them.
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

The Walrus

TAC if I didn't love you so much I'd be developing the technology to let me reach through computers and box your ears.  :lol

TAC

Quote from: Kattelox on December 06, 2019, 04:12:18 PM
TAC if I didn't love you so much I'd be developing the technology to let me reach through computers and box your ears.  :lol

:lol

I feel like Stadler in P/R.

King Postwhore

You're like Stadler For Dummies version when posting.

*cock walks over dead body*
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

TAC

King Postwhore

"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

Podaar

Stadler, at least has the annoying habit of making a point occasionally. Something you never need worry about, Tim.

King Postwhore

Tim does though Gregg.  We all just shake our head at him.  Lol

TAC

Quote from: Podaar on December 07, 2019, 05:01:43 AM
Stadler, at least has the annoying habit of making a point occasionally. Something you never need worry about, Tim.

Shut it old man.  ;D

King Postwhore

Podaar

Quote from: TAC on December 07, 2019, 05:36:18 AM
Quote from: Podaar on December 07, 2019, 05:01:43 AM

Shut it old man.  ;D

Is that any way to talk to your elders?  :-*

Stadler

Quote from: TAC on December 06, 2019, 04:35:21 PM
Quote from: kingshmegland on December 06, 2019, 04:32:29 PM
You're like Stadler For Dummies version when posting.

:rollin

Stadler For Dummies   :lol

I actually kind of like that.  I can't ever use it, but I like it.  :)

King Postwhore

jingle.boy

TAC

The Walrus

Stadler

King Postwhore

jammindude