General > General Discussion

Do you put the shopping carts back in the corral?

(1/293) > >>

The Walrus:
Made a comment on a relative's Facebook post about (in general) lazy bastards leaving their shopping carts in the lot instead of walking them over to the corral. If you can drag it through the store, weigh it down with products, bring it back out to your car... you can push the empty cart a few extra feet. Yes, you are a lazy bastard if you don't do that, and you should admit it. Well, a friend of said relative admitted she is too lazy to put them up, but was apparently deeply offended by my comment...

So, fess up. Do you do the right thing, or do you leave carts out to roll around and damage people's cars?  :biggrin:

Adami:
We had a similar conversation here at some point. It was surprisingly divided. Several people were pretty adamant that they do NOT have any reason to put the cart back.

Personally, I always do.

T-ski:
yes.

Having worked retail for many years, the annoyance of misplaced product of any kind is a pain in the ass.

put the cart where it belongs.

cramx3:

--- Quote from: Adami on November 03, 2017, 09:03:39 AM ---We had a similar conversation here at some point. It was surprisingly divided. Several people were pretty adamant that they do NOT have any reason to put the cart back.

Personally, I always do.

--- End quote ---

Yea, we've had this debate before and I was also surprised people don't return the carts.  I always do because I hate when I pull into a spot and then have to pull out cause I realize some inconsiderate person didn't return the cart to the corral. 

Now, I return to the corral in the parking lot but I don't return them to the pick up spot near the store entrance.

TAC:
We did just have this conversation recently.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version