Author Topic: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip  (Read 130607 times)

Offline Phoenix87x

• From the ashes
  • The Phoenix shall rise
Re: Lonely Hearts Club Thread v. The Strong Grip
« Reply #3500 on: December 16, 2019, 01:21:53 PM »
If any of my exes knocked on my door today and were ready to go, I hope I would be able to say no, but who knows. I really don't want to go down any of those roads again  :P

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #3501 on: December 17, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »
As long as your actions donít make her late.

:lol

I've got a second date tomorrow night, she didn't stop talking to me while I was away, in fact it seems our texting has ramped up so I feel some potential here although being the first girl I've dated in 6 months, maybe I am putting too much stock into it.  Either way, we joked about giving me the cheek on the first date  :lol

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Pointing out the "unfunny" since 2017!
« Reply #3502 on: December 17, 2019, 09:18:01 AM »
That's excellent; you kind of both have the best of both worlds with the kiss.  You can still be the gentleman but let your intentions be known, she can be the lady and yet have her intentions be known.

Good luck!  (Is she a Maiden fan?  Haha.)

Online cramx3

• Chillest of the chill
  • DTF.org Alumni
    • The Home of cramx3
« Reply #3503 on: December 17, 2019, 09:26:06 AM »
 :lol no, not into metal.  She is into classic rock which is cool, and her sister is a phish head who's been working hard on converting her it seems.  My brother has been doing the same to me, but I find them too jammy for my tastes.  I'm sure they'd be fun live.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3504 on: December 17, 2019, 09:40:31 AM »
Phish is weird to me.  I got into them for a while, and saw them twice.  It's a great show - they are monster musicians - but while I love the Dead and the Allmans and Blues Traveler, for some reason Phish leaves me cold. 

Offline MoraWintersoul

• Gloom Cookie
  • DTF.org Member
  • Transadriatic progressive buddy of Wasteland
« Reply #3505 on: December 17, 2019, 01:44:46 PM »
Phish is weird to me.  I got into them for a while, and saw them twice.  It's a great show - they are monster musicians - but while I love the Dead and the Allmans and Blues Traveler, for some reason Phish leaves me cold.
Huh, so when someone plays their music in a room full of fans and they're all rocking out, you're the only one who's a cold fish?  :hat

Don't try to BS her about Kevin Moore facts, she will obscure quote you in the face.
You consistently make so much sense, and express yourself so eloquently, that I've decided you're basically a female version of robwebster.

Offline Stadler

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #3506 on: December 17, 2019, 02:47:52 PM »
Huh, so when someone plays their music in a room full of fans and they're all rocking out, you're the only one who's a cold fish?  :hat

HAHAHA.  Yes.  Everyone else was flopping around like it was a Faith No More video, though.  They slayed the Hartford Civic Center when I saw them.