Author Topic: WDADU on Spotify - A Fortune in Lies Live Version???  (Read 1225 times)

Offline LTE777

WDADU on Spotify - A Fortune in Lies Live Version???
« on: November 02, 2017, 07:02:17 PM »
Not sure if this has come up before but someone who has contact with should let the band know that A Fortune in lies on WDADU on Spotify is actually the Live 'Re-Unite' Version with JLB.

Might be related to writing credits or publishing rights etc. on this particular song or just an upload error???

Please delete if this has been brought up before.

P.S This album is so underrated - especially The Killing Hand which is up there with their best stuff.

Cheers

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
Re: WDADU on Spotify - A Fortune in Lies Live Version???
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2017, 07:21:16 PM »
Not sure if this has come up before but someone who has contact with should let the band know that A Fortune in lies on WDADU on Spotify is actually the Live 'Re-Unite' Version with JLB.

Might be related to writing credits or publishing rights etc. on this particular song or just an upload error???

Please delete if this has been brought up before.

P.S This album is so underrated - especially The Killing Hand which is up there with their best stuff.

Cheers

Don't do spotify, but I have to think this kind of thing happens a lot. Does it?

Offline YtseJamittaja

• Yub Nub
  • DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 02:08:30 AM »
If you have that reunite version on your computer it could have automatically linked to that song in spotify. Because the original version is there in my spotify at least.
Do you even whahíbrido pickingant?

M Y  L A S T. F M  P R O F I L E

Offline Öxölklöfför

• Pull my finger, I'm not afraid.
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 01:44:52 PM »
If you have that reunite version on your computer it could have automatically linked to that song in spotify. Because the original version is there in my spotify at least.

Correct. I don't have the original om my computer, and the version on my Spotify is the right one.

Offline gzarruk

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »
Original version for me as well.
It sounds like, "ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk, ruk." Instead of the more pleasing kick drum sound of, "gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk, gzarruk."

Offline Evai

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 08:12:14 AM »
The CiM live version of Dark Eternal Night on Spotify has a mistake, it says 'NIght'
Jordan took Moore's boring, pedestrian parts and elevated them considerably to take them from barely palatable to stellar.