Author Topic: Soundrink tickets for Toronto  (Read 2684 times)

Offline Joshgirouard

• Kitchener Ontario Canada
Soundrink tickets for Toronto
« on: October 27, 2017, 10:20:03 AM »
Has anyone received theirs yet ? I think they might come today or Monday in the mail

Offline Tonygalvez60@gmail.com

Re: Soundrink tickets for Toronto
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2017, 05:19:59 PM »
Soundrink  won't even tell me were i'm sitting .....when I emailed there customer service on 3 occasions now ...they said that they would let me know two weeks prior or when they finish selling the vip seats .....     they said I pick up my tickets at sony box office day of show....can't stand the wait
I been to hundreds of concerts never had this type of experience before specially with the cost of the tickets .....However can't wait

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2017, 05:38:20 PM »
I got mine in the mail 2weeks before our show, which is on Sunday.

In the email they sent a couple days ago, it stated to email them if they didn't arrive and they'll let the box office know, so you can pick them up there.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline Joshgirouard

• Kitchener Ontario Canada
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2017, 04:46:45 AM »
Got an email from soundrink to pick up tickets at will call . My seats are row BB in front of petrucci 👊👊👊

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 07:37:16 AM »
I'm seating in Row GG.......Not to happy about it. For spending the money ( in US funds) for the M&G
should have been sitting in AA-BB or CC. My fault for buying & not knowing where I would be sitting.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 08:49:31 AM »
I'm seating in Row GG.......Not to happy about it. For spending the money ( in US funds) for the M&G
should have been sitting in AA-BB or CC. My fault for buying & not knowing where I would be sitting.

Or try to buy them as early as you can. I did and I should've waited just a little bit to get JMs side. Seating is decided based on purchased order.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 09:55:58 AM »

Or try to buy them as early as you can. I did and I should've waited just a little bit to get JMs side. Seating is decided based on purchased order.

It was a first day purchase......As soon as they went on sale.

Offline dream416

• Carpe Diem
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 10:00:53 AM »

It was a first day purchase......As soon as they went on sale.
Have done this a few times & I have always been in the first couple of rows.

Offline DrmTheater67

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2017, 12:25:24 PM »
I bough mine through Soundrink as well. I ended up four rows from the stage at the Chicago Theater in front if John Myung. Perfect! I received mine a week and a half before the concert on 11/3/17 Had bought the VIP Experience. Here's my story:

I was at the Chicago show last night. WHAT A NIGHT! I sprung for the VIP package. Here's how it went down. We were told to be there by 5pm. We actually got to be with the band at 6pm. We first took the photos, and then did the signing. I brought my bass guitar. Not just any bass guitar, but one similar to what John Myung plays only a 5 string version, Bongo HH5. I get the bass signed by all the members. Myung was last to sign, as I wanted him to sign it on the horn of the bass. THEN he proceeds to pick it up and start playing/practicing on it! AND there's a photo of that action. Now I can't play that bass anymore, but that's ok.

The concert was just as good. They did songs from various albums, then the intermission, then they play ALL of Images and Words. Then for the encore, they play all of A Change of Seasons.  What a night.
Modify message

Offline Tonygalvez60@gmail.com

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2017, 04:07:50 PM »
 :metal :metal
Wow I feel so lucky
ORCH Row: AA Seat: 43
ORCH Row: AA Seat: 44
 :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm stoked beyond Images and words......
 :metal :metal
This will be a night to remember
Thank you Music Gods  :hat :hat