Author Topic: Those New Tour Songs!  (Read 21927 times)

Offline RaiseTheKnife

Re: Those New Tour Songs!
« Reply #280 on: December 06, 2017, 12:40:01 AM »
Wow, I never thought Hourglass would get played again. Awesome!

It is slightly abridged, meaning that they didn't play the super melancholy bridge section, but still what a nice treat!

Offline Progmetty

• DTF.org Alumni
« Reply #281 on: December 06, 2017, 04:33:28 AM »
I've never liked any of the I&W era leftovers so I don't care much for that but I know they have their fans and I'm glad they're getting this treat.
I wouldn't want somebody with 18 kids to mow my damn lawn, based on a longstanding bias I have against crazy fucks.

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #282 on: December 06, 2017, 09:31:05 AM »
I've never liked any of the I&W era leftovers so I don't care much for that but I know they have their fans and I'm glad they're getting this treat.

Oh I'm a happy fan. Got to see both To Live Forever and Don't Look Past Me, both I never thought I'd get to see live. Then also got to see JR and JP play Hourglass, one of my favorite LTE jams.

I was singing along to DLPM in the first row. So I don't know if it went by well.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD

Offline RaiseTheKnife

« Reply #283 on: December 06, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »

Oh I'm a happy fan. Got to see both To Live Forever and Don't Look Past Me, both I never thought I'd get to see live. Then also got to see JR and JP play Hourglass, one of my favorite LTE jams.

I was singing along to DLPM in the first row. So I don't know if it went by well.

Nicely done.  What shows did you hit up on the I&W 25 tour?

Offline Ben_Jamin

• I'm just a man, thrown into existence by the gods
« Reply #284 on: December 06, 2017, 07:57:48 PM »

Nicely done.  What shows did you hit up on the I&W 25 tour?

I hit up the Albuquerque and Dallas shows, which totally made up for missing the images set and ACOS at the Albq show.
I don't know how they can be so proud of winning with them odds. - Little Big Man
Follow my Spotify:BjamminD