Dream Theater > Dream Theater

Images, Words & Beyond 25th Anniversary Tour - FreqsTV

<< < (2/5) > >>

Samsara:
I got a bit nostalgic for the 90s watching that. Can't wait to see the record. No doubt about it -- I'd prefer to see it with Moore and Portnoy. However, Jordan and Mangini do a spectacular job, and you can't deny the brilliance of both Images and Words and ACOS. Two weeks!

gmillerdrake:

--- Quote from: nattmorker on October 12, 2017, 08:31:50 AM ---Great video, it's always nice to hear JP talk, he seems so passionate and calm at the same time. I discovered DT until 2006, and I&W until 2008 or so. But I've been a big fan ever since, they're my favorite band and now more than ever!

--- End quote ---

would love to just be able to talk to him 1 on 1 for twenty minutes or so, and not necessarily about music at all. He seems like such a genuine person...I bet it'd be a captivating conversation.

Drinktheater:

--- Quote from: w_marano on October 12, 2017, 06:42:55 AM ---My first encounter with Dream Theater was watching Under a glass Moon, from Live in Japan VHS. All I could say was, they have been my favorite band ever since. Images & Words is the best prog album has ever been written, for sure! It is a masterpiece and no band has even come close to it.

--- End quote ---

Can you give a comment or describe John's Guitar tone on the Images Japan VHS?

It feels very different from the album it sounds so transparent and not overly saturated some even say its lacks gain but I guess I enjoyed it.

TheOutlawXanadu:
Great video. I'm really glad the band took the time to do it. :metal

nattmorker:
It'd be nice to see JM also talking in the video, since he was also there from the beginning.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version