News:

Video of online chat between fans and members of Dream Theater:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx8cLlXnHpA&feature=youtu.be (*no chickens were harmed during the filming of this chat)

Main Menu

Where is BlobVanDam?

Started by Bertielee, September 27, 2017, 01:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bertielee

Hi guys,

Does anyone know where the Blob is? I've been away for two months only to learn that Kotowboy had been banned and there seems to be no trace of BVD either. Any clues?

B.Lee

Bolsters

Bolsters™

ariich

Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on May 10, 2023, 05:59:19 PMAriich is a freak, or somehow has more hours in the day than everyone else.
Quote from: TAC on December 21, 2023, 06:05:15 AMI be am boner inducing.

BlobVanDam

I'm right here! :lol I'm glad that you care though. <3

soupytwist

Quote from: Bertielee on September 27, 2017, 01:49:57 AM
Hi guys,

Does anyone know where the Blob is? I've been away for two months only to learn that Kotowboy had been banned and there seems to be no trace of BVD either. Any clues?

B.Lee

Can we have Kotowboy unbanned?  Miss him on the Star Trek thread!

King Postwhore

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 02:47:36 AM

*Detachable rocket launcher fist pump*
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

ReaperKK

I feel we should have a thread every week to have Blob check in to make sure he is safe . .

BlobVanDam

Quote from: ReaperKK on September 27, 2017, 04:17:53 AM
I feel we should have a thread every week to have Blob check in to make sure he is safe . .

You chat with me every day! :lol EVERY. DAY.

Zydar

The real question is: HOW is BlobVanDam?

wolfking

Quote from: soupytwist on September 27, 2017, 03:42:07 AM
Hi guys,

B.Lee

He's banned?  I just thought I saw him online.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: wolfking on September 27, 2017, 04:55:34 AM
Hi guys,

B.Lee

He signed back up with a new username. Not sure if that alt account was also banned.

wolfking

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 05:04:15 AM
Hi guys,

B.Lee

He signed back up with a new username. Not sure if that alt account was also banned.

hahaha.  Why was he banned?  Was it taking offense to others having a different opinion or maybe someone didn't agree with something he said?

Bolsters

He mentioned in another thread (on a short-lived second username) that he can still log in to the account, he just can't post from it.

Whether he's just logging in to read the forum or if he can still PM, I do not know.
Bolsters™

rumborak

I watched a mathematics video the other day on YouTube, only to find a highly liked BlobVanDam comment in the comment section! I hereby accuse Blob of infidelity.

Edit: Math, not chemistry actually.

King Postwhore

Quote from: rumborak on September 27, 2017, 05:31:57 AM
I watched a chemistry video the other day on YouTube, only to find a highly liked BlobVanDam comment in the comment section! I hereby accuse Blob of infidelity.

That bastard!
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'." - Bon Newhart.

BlobVanDam

I watched a mathematics video the other day on YouTube, only to find a highly liked BlobVanDam comment in the comment section! I hereby accuse Blob of infidelity.

Numberphile, probably?

Chino

One time, I got fooled into thinking there was a beautiful remaster of a Sonic game in the works, only to find out that the douche (:heart) who bamboozled me was a poster here.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: Chino on September 27, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

One time, I got fooled into thinking there was a beautiful remaster of a sonic game in the works, only to find out that the douche ( :heart) that bamboozled me was a poster here.

If you thought that was douchy, you should see what I'm doing with DKC. :lol

King Postwhore

Chino

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 05:48:58 AM
Quote from: Chino on September 27, 2017, 05:48:10 AM

One time, I got fooled into thinking there was a beautiful remaster of a sonic game in the works, only to find out that the douche ( :heart) that bamboozled me was a poster here.

If you thought that was douchy, you should see what I'm doing with DKC. :lol

You showed something off for that a while ago. This one's actually playable, yeah?

TAC

Since this is the MIA Thread, where is Guitar Cozmo and Hefdaddy?
Quote from: wkiml on June 08, 2012, 09:06:35 AMwould have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Quote from: Buddyhunter1 on April 22, 2023, 05:54:45 PMTAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

TioJorge

You fools.

Blob will be the last man alive.

Also I love you Dave.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: TioJorge on September 27, 2017, 09:58:29 AM
You fools.

Blob will be the last man alive.

Although the dream is that by that point, I'll be more machine than man.

rumborak

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

Numberphile, probably?

Exactly. It was a video of that over-excited professor talking about his Chinese never-ending story on a Möbius strip.

Crow

Has anyone seen Bolsters recently

rumborak

I haven't seen TheAdonis in like, forever.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: rumborak on September 27, 2017, 11:14:24 AM
Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 05:47:54 AM

Numberphile, probably?

Exactly. It was a video of that over-excited professor talking about his Chinese never-ending story on a Möbius strip.

Cliff Stoll. His videos are always pure gold!

Can't say I've noticed Bolsters around lately. I liked having him around in the chat thread.

Nick

I found him, he's right there ^^^

King Postwhore

I've seen Blob on this forum too much.  It's obvious he's not getting any work done.

BlobVanDam

Quote from: kingshmegland on September 27, 2017, 12:10:06 PM
I've seen Blob on this forum too much.  It's obvious he's not getting any work done.

I just did two hours straight of uninterrupted work, so you shut your whore mouth! :lol

King Postwhore

2 hours?! You must be exhausted!

Bertielee

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 02:47:36 AM

Now, I know that I've been away from DTF for too long if I can't just see when a forumer posts or not. :facepalm: :biggrin:

B.Lee

Bertielee

Quote from: BlobVanDam on September 27, 2017, 05:04:15 AM
Hi guys,

B.Lee

I guess it was, because Kotow got caught by one of the mods -can't remember who- using his new account Kotwoboy.

B.Lee

Samsara

Quote from: Bertielee on September 27, 2017, 01:49:57 AMWhere is BlobVanDam?

He's at home...washing his tights!

Bonus points if you name the movie.

King Postwhore

I'll ask Commissioner Gordon the answer.