Author Topic: Seoul Concert  (Read 4776 times)

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
Seoul Concert
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:36:09 PM »
I don't know what this guy filmed with, but he did a great job. Sorry if this isn't allowed to post full concerts, this just seemed too good not to share. This satisfies my appetite for DT since I won't be able to catch them this tour, this is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fTGdh_Nk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEaxBmU9K0
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline lucky7

• DTF.org Alumni
Re: Seoul Concert
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2017, 02:36:29 AM »
Great Footage! Thanks for posting. I feel like I am back watching them and it was only a week ago!  ::) :)

Online SeRoX

• DTF.org Member
  • The VoiceMaster
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2017, 03:07:54 AM »
Well, James sounds great comparing the other shows. Specially on Surrounded and LtL.
Quote from: Plasmastrike
SeRoX is right!
Quote from: Nihil-Morari
SeRoX is DTF's JLB!
As usual, SeRoX is correct.

Offline ytserush

• Like clockwork...
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 11:53:16 AM »
Stumbled on this about a week ago.

Myung bass solo!

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2017, 10:11:12 AM »
I don't know what this guy filmed with, but he did a great job. Sorry if this isn't allowed to post full concerts, this just seemed too good not to share. This satisfies my appetite for DT since I won't be able to catch them this tour, this is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-fTGdh_Nk8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaEaxBmU9K0

Well, I'm half tempted to ban you just for not caring about the forum rules.  For the record, there's no problem with posting that, since it's not footage from an official release that is for sale or otherwise restricted (as far as I know).  But to say "Sorry if this might violate the forum rules, but I don't care and am going to post it anyway" isn't exactly the best way to endear yourself to the mod staff.
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."

Offline SystematicThought

• DTF.org Member
  • Carpe Diem-2020
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2017, 08:36:04 PM »
Well, the way you put it makes it sound more malicious than my intent was. I didn't say I didn't care about the forum rules, I actually did read them before I posted the videos, I just didn't know if I missed something in reading them or how it pertained to posting live songs. I didn't see any rules about posting full fan filmed concerts, which is what I was looking for. I've seen others say "Sorry if this is against Forum Rules" and they haven't drawn the ire of the mod staff, so I thought my wording was okay.

I've posted here for around 8 years and have only had one one week ban and that was during the ADTOE album cycle where I commented on a link to an Amazon Japan sample of a few songs a few days before album release. I may not be a recognizable presence on this forum or someone people remember very much, but hopefully my 8 years and 4000+ posts speak to who I am as a poster here.

I don't mean to get defensive, but you made it sound like I have a blatant disregard for the rules on this forum when there was no ill will on my part or malicious intent, I just wasn't sure if this fell under sharing of DT material as rules 2A and 2B discuss. Should I have checked, yes. Will I check next time, now I will. I don't want you to ban me for saying this either, I just felt backed into a corner and felt the need to defend myself, if you knew me in real life, you'd know that's how I get, it's a bad character trait, I know  :lol. I'll be careful next time
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 08:47:47 PM by SystematicThought »
God have mercy on a man
Who doubts what he's sure of.
-Bruce Springsteen

Offline bosk1

• King of Misdirection
  • Administrator
  • Bow down to Boskaryus
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2017, 11:31:56 AM »
Sorry, it's just one of those things that annoys me to no end when people post something like that because it's so easy to just ask first whether it's okay.  I just don't usually post anything about it in response. 
"The Supreme Court of the United States has descended from the disciplined legal reasoning of John Marshall and Joseph Story to the mystical aphorisms of the fortune cookie."