Dream Theater > Concerts and Set Lists

Seoul Concert

<< < (2/2)

SystematicThought:
Well, the way you put it makes it sound more malicious than my intent was. I didn't say I didn't care about the forum rules, I actually did read them before I posted the videos, I just didn't know if I missed something in reading them or how it pertained to posting live songs. I didn't see any rules about posting full fan filmed concerts, which is what I was looking for. I've seen others say "Sorry if this is against Forum Rules" and they haven't drawn the ire of the mod staff, so I thought my wording was okay.

I've posted here for around 8 years and have only had one one week ban and that was during the ADTOE album cycle where I commented on a link to an Amazon Japan sample of a few songs a few days before album release. I may not be a recognizable presence on this forum or someone people remember very much, but hopefully my 8 years and 4000+ posts speak to who I am as a poster here.

I don't mean to get defensive, but you made it sound like I have a blatant disregard for the rules on this forum when there was no ill will on my part or malicious intent, I just wasn't sure if this fell under sharing of DT material as rules 2A and 2B discuss. Should I have checked, yes. Will I check next time, now I will. I don't want you to ban me for saying this either, I just felt backed into a corner and felt the need to defend myself, if you knew me in real life, you'd know that's how I get, it's a bad character trait, I know  :lol. I'll be careful next time

bosk1:
Sorry, it's just one of those things that annoys me to no end when people post something like that because it's so easy to just ask first whether it's okay.  I just don't usually post anything about it in response. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version