Poll

Vote song You want to be eliminated!

Future World
7 (87.5%)
Halloween
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: August 27, 2017, 11:54:40 AM

Author Topic: HELLOWEEN Survivor 2017 - Keeper Of The Seven Keys pt 1 - Final round results!!  (Read 490 times)

Offline The Silent Cody

• The biggest polish DT appreciator ;)
  • DTF.org Member
  • Ten years older, but still DT'ish ;)
KEEPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS PT 1

Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part I is the second studio album by Helloween, released in 1987. It marks the first appearance of Michael Kiske, and it tends to be the album that create power metal genre and started it, generally in Europe. Guitars on this masterpiece was mainly recorded by Kai Hansen, because of Micheal Weikath's hand injury. Song "Future World" was released as a single and became after a hit song from Helloween. They originally planned to release Keeper of the Seven Keys: Part I and Part II as a double album, but their record label refused, insisting that the albums be released separately.

Micheal Kiske - vocals
Kai Hansen – vocals, guitar
Michael Weikath – guitar
Markus Grosskopf – bass
Ingo Schwichtenberg – drums

5TH FINAL ROUND RESULTS:

Future World - 7 (87.5%)
Halloween - 1 (12.5%)

1. Halloween
2. Future World
3. Initiation / I'm Alive
4. A Tale That Wasn't Right / 4. Twilight Of The Gods
6. A Little Time
7. Follow The Sign
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initiation / I'm Alive will be alive in consolation then. I think that we have here a very fair results. Satysfying for me. Now, let Halloween win. I'm voting Future World. Tomorrow forgotten Walls Of Jericho will start ;)
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 12:05:05 PM by The Silent Cody »

Online MirrorMask

Obviously Halloween has to win this. I hope the song will be the opener to the Pumkins Reunited shows  :metal (Kickass and shocking choice + great occasion for a duet, having both singers coming out together, it would be unfair for Deris to start only for people to want to see Kiske, or for Kiske to start out and then people already forgetting Deris is even there)
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Offline Mladen

Future World

I'm also going to attend one of the Pumpkins United shows, and I'd be thrilled if they performed Halloween in their entirety.

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
I have ticket for Pumpkins United in Warsaw in November. Can't wait to see Kiske and Hansen live, I saw Deris twice and ok, it was not perfect ;) I hope They will play some Jericho stuff, and Keepers of course too. But to see Ride The Sky or How Many Tears live... it would be soooooo great :) I saw a video which Helloween posted month ago from their rehearsal, and They were playing Why? So I think that we will hear a little bit of everything :)

Online MirrorMask

I think, at the very least, one Jericho song is a given. I'm already happy to have heard Kai singing Heavy Metal is the Law with them, hearing it again would be wonderful.
I use my sig to pimp some bands from Italy! Check out Elvenking (Power / Folk metal), Folkstone (Rock / Medieval metal), Arcana Opera (Gothic/Noir/Heavy metal) and the beautiful voice of Elisa!

Online TAC

• DTF.org Alumni
  • Arthritic Metal Horns
Future World
would have thought the same thing but seeing the OP was TAC i immediately thought Maiden or DT related
Winger Theater Forums........or WTF.  ;D
TAC got a higher score than me in the electronic round? Honestly, can I just drop out now? :lol

Offline wolfking

• DTF.org Alumni
Future World is a classic, but looks what it's up against, perfection.
Everyone else, except Wolfking is wrong.

Offline The Silent Cody

• DTF.org Member
Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part 1 survivor is over. We have Halloween as a winner, Future World as a second one, and I'm Alive on third place. That means Halloween with Future World go into the finals, I'm Alive is in consolation. Pretty predictable results for me, I was sure that Halloween will win this, I was almost sure that Future World will be second. A Little Time was my secret dark horse and I saw it in my mind on the 3rd place, but to have I'm Alive there is also very satysfying :) Thank You for participating! Let me prepare Walls Of Jericho now ;)

Offline Mladen

I would have preferred Tale or Twilight as number three, but I'm alive is also monster of a track.

Online Evermind

• DTF.org Alumni
Missed the poll, but I would've obviously voted for Future World.

I'm alright with I'm Alive being #3, even though my rankings are Halloween > Tale > Future World.
This first band is Soen very cool swingy jazz fusion kinda stuff.