Author Topic: US IW&B Venue Cancellations / Venue Changes. Discussion and Info thread.  (Read 22443 times)

Offline vtgrad

• DTF.org Alumni
Oh, OK. That makes more sense. No way they're getting in here:

I want to know what the hell kind of booking company they're using that started with this place. It's not like tech riders are written to be vague or generalized.

Also, I'd like to know which one of them wants 3 raw habeneros before every show. Is it some sort of singer thing?

That'd be MM I'd bet... he's a hot pepper freak.  Seems like I remember a back stage shot of him eating one or a pre-show vid from Luna Park maybe...

Man, Asheville is 2-hours from me and the wife and I LOVE it... we go a few times a year and stay at the Double Tree on Hendersonville RD (good spot with shuttle service).  If I'd known what was going to happen, I would have gone for that show for sure instead of Raleigh.  It is what it is I guess... can't sell my Raleigh tickets so that's where we're going!
"Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter; Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man."  Ecclesiastes 12:13

Now with Twitler taking a high end steak of this caliber and insulting the cow that died for it by having it well done just shows zero respect for the product, which falls right in line with the amount of respect he shows for pretty much everything else.- Lonestar