Author Topic: Selling My 'A Dramatic Turn of Events' and 'Dream Theater' Box Sets  (Read 1083 times)

Offline BlackInk

• DTF.org Member
My interest in Dream Theater is sort of fading these days but I still have these two big box sets taking up space so I thought I'd check to see if anyone here is interested in buying them before I put them on eBay or something.

A DRAMATIC TURN OF EVENTS

Everything is still here from when I first bought it. The CD is a bit used but the vinyls are completely untouched.

The box itself is not in the best condition though. As you can see, upper edge of it is a bit worn:

Because of the condition of the box I thought I'd sell this one for 50$. That's not including shipping though, which is about 9$ if it's within Sweden, or about 22$ if it's international.

DREAM THEATER

Even more unused than the ADToE box set. CD has never been played to my recollection. Vinyls never used, the small one in the majesty logo marked envelope included. USB never used. Everything is exactly as when I first bought it. Also, the box itself is in prime condition, as if brand new.

Thought I'd sell this one for 70$, seeing as it includes more stuff and because of the good condition it's all in. Also, same here with shipping. About 9$ for Sweden, 22$ for international.

Those prices are basically just me going on eBay and looking what they go for there and choosing a lower price than that. In reality I just want to get rid of them but seeing as I spent a fair bit of money for me at the time buying these, I thought I might as well get something back.

So yeah, if anyone's interested just post here or send me PM. And if you have any questions, well, same thing.

Offline TheOutlawXanadu

• The Original Unseasoned Fan
  • DTF.com Member
  • The Original Unseasoned Fan
PM coming your way, sir.
:TOX: <-- My own emoticon!